Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Sex Symbol

12,175 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divine Donator 100
Okay, so as a guy I've just about always watched the typical animes a guy would like. But lately I've become engrossed in romance animes For some reason I just can't get enough of them. But I've run out of ones to watch. I really like the whole "forbidden" *guess you can call it that* romances. Or at least ones that have a romance that shouldn't be natural?
Examples:
Chobits - man <3 machine
Spice & Wolf - man <3 wolf goddess
Ah! My Goddess - man <3 angelic goddess
Eureka 7 - man <3 alien
DearS - man <3 alien
Ect,. ect.
I'd name more but I have forgetful tendencies. Does anybody have any animes they like that they believe would suit my interest as well? I get so bored when I don't have a good anime to watch. OH! and tear jerk-er animes are ones i love!
I hear School Days is a great romance anime.

Yes, I'm joking. emotion_puke

Serious answer. [******** if I ever actually watch a romance anime but forbidden love anime? That's a different story simply out of curiousity. I did sit down and watched Yosuga no Sora which is about a pair of twins and their downward spiral(??) into incest. Yes, I skipped around, fast forwarded, and skipped to the end because it was boring as s**t. It's a pretty ridiculous anime series especially considering the situations like <spoiler>main character guy ******** his girlfriend aggressively because he's thinking about his twin sister and his girlfriend no likey<spoiler>. If this was a hentai, I'd think nothing of it. BRB NTR TIME.
I suggest:

hakushaku to yousei
shakugan no shana
tsubasa
full moon
fushigi yugi
ceres celestial legend
kamisama hajimemashita
familiar of zero

Dapper Ladykiller

Romeo X Juliet? The ending's dumb, but other than that it's great.
- Chrono Crusade
- Princess Tutu

Fatcat

14,000 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
ii-Prince Barry
Okay, so as a guy I've just about always watched the typical animes a guy would like. But lately I've become engrossed in romance animes For some reason I just can't get enough of them. But I've run out of ones to watch. I really like the whole "forbidden" *guess you can call it that* romances. Or at least ones that have a romance that shouldn't be natural?
Examples:
Chobits - man <3 machine
Spice & Wolf - man <3 wolf goddess
Ah! My Goddess - man <3 angelic goddess
Eureka 7 - man <3 alien
DearS - man <3 alien
Ect,. ect.
I'd name more but I have forgetful tendencies. Does anybody have any animes they like that they believe would suit my interest as well? I get so bored when I don't have a good anime to watch. OH! and tear jerk-er animes are ones i love!

MARMALADE BOY.

Witty Capitalist

Rosario + Vampire if you're looking for a forbidden romance that's a boy x a s**t ton of demons.

The ecchis a little cheesy and overused but if you get used to it, it's not that bad of an anime I guess...

Btw, Chobits was the s**t. emotion_kirakira I read the whole manga in two days.

Also, more ecchi, but there's a newer one called Highschool DxD that from what I've seen seems to be a boy x a devil girl. But again, off the charts ecchi.

As for more shoujo series, there's Heart no Kuni no Alice...? Though, it's only in a manga form. A movie came out for it probably 1 -2 years ago but I haven't seen it in subs yet. It's basically Alice in Wonderland with all of the animals (March Hare, Chesire Cat, White Rabbit, etc) all humanfied. And everybody always ships the lead with the Chesire Cat or... 'Boris' if that's a way to put it.

I like Peter, the white rabbit. He's adorbs. emotion_kirakira

Cute Punk

Seconding Princess Tutu, it's amazing. <3 I'll give you a small list.

Fruits Basket (Be sure to read the manga too, it goes far past the anime)
Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! (If you can handle moe, I say try it)
Speed Grapher (I think has some romance in it)

Yeah, it's short but those are some decent series.

Friendly Lover

sinfully_cute
Romeo X Juliet? The ending's dumb, but other than that it's great.

heart

Partying Reveler

Koi Kaze ( i think that's how it's spelled )

Aki-Sora ( incest )

Yosuga no Sora ( more incest )
No one ever mentions Da Capo. D: Seriously, Da Capo is a fantastic romance anime, and it fits your "forbidden" theme for reasons of incest (sort of). The anime isn't ecchi or anything, if thats of concern.

I saw someone mention Shakugan no Shana too, which is one of my favorite anime. While romance is a pretty big part of the anime, its more of a battle/shounen style plot. Its an amazing anime that I would recommend to almost anyone.

I also saw School Days mentioned (i think they were joking dont watch it), Which is actually kind of an okay anime, just uh, skip the last episode. No, really.

Edit:
Da Capo is also a tear jerker!

Lonely Misfit

22,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
How about Natsuyuki Rendezvous?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff