4,650 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
CinevaMaret
hellrayzor9
CinevaMaret
hellrayzor9
Xenos smirked as he walked in, looking around at the assortment of other patrons before taking a seat in a nearby booth. As he took his seat, the lightbulbs above his booth slowly burned out, enveloping him in shadows. He smiled to himself. "Much better."

Edith laughed softly and looked over at him from her perch on the counter half yelling across the room "You won't find many people here. I'm the first to set foot in since I don't know when!"

Xenos grinned as he vanished from within the shadows, reappearing behind her within an instant. "Well, that's a shame."

Edith gave a small start at the sudden change in the voices location, turning to find him. "Well its only to be expected.. its hard to keep a thread alive on your own. I adopted this one ages ago, and I'm just now trying to revive it."

"Well, perhaps two people could more effectively revive this thread." He said, grinning.
hellrayzor9
CinevaMaret
hellrayzor9
CinevaMaret
hellrayzor9
Xenos smirked as he walked in, looking around at the assortment of other patrons before taking a seat in a nearby booth. As he took his seat, the lightbulbs above his booth slowly burned out, enveloping him in shadows. He smiled to himself. "Much better."

Edith laughed softly and looked over at him from her perch on the counter half yelling across the room "You won't find many people here. I'm the first to set foot in since I don't know when!"

Xenos grinned as he vanished from within the shadows, reappearing behind her within an instant. "Well, that's a shame."

Edith gave a small start at the sudden change in the voices location, turning to find him. "Well its only to be expected.. its hard to keep a thread alive on your own. I adopted this one ages ago, and I'm just now trying to revive it."

"Well, perhaps two people could more effectively revive this thread." He said, grinning.

She grinned back, offering a hand "If you can get a hold of mistress, she might put you on staff, but anyone is welcome to take one of the banners."

Versatile Shapeshifter

4,650 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
CinevaMaret
hellrayzor9
CinevaMaret
hellrayzor9
CinevaMaret
hellrayzor9

She grinned back, offering a hand "If you can get a hold of mistress, she might put you on staff, but anyone is welcome to take one of the banners."

"Very well. Perhaps lending some of my gaian star-power could give this thread the jump-start it needs."
Edomus ran his fingers through his long, blood red locks as he casually made his way into the demonic haven. While he was not a demon himself, truth be told he had an issue with the use of demon to describe non-human entities but was not the type to get into an argument over it.

Edomus was a tall man, six foot three inches tall and well muscled, lean and powerful like a runner. His eyes were a yellow which seemed to glow with there own internal light. He wore nothing more than a loose fitting pair of black jeans and a pair of blood red finger less gloves. He also had two skull earrings pierced, one in each lobe.

His upper body was covered in a tiger stripe tattoo, his torso in black, his right arm in blue and his left in green. The tattoo seemed to glow as well, but the light was more inconsistent and subtle as though it was the visual cue for something else entirely.

Edomus took a seat silently at an empty table and merely watched the goings of the other patrons.
hellrayzor9
CinevaMaret
hellrayzor9
CinevaMaret
hellrayzor9

"Very well. Perhaps lending some of my gaian star-power could give this thread the jump-start it needs."

"Any love to get this thread some love again is much appreciated."
JM Quinn
Edomus ran his fingers through his long, blood red locks as he casually made his way into the demonic haven. While he was not a demon himself, truth be told he had an issue with the use of demon to describe non-human entities but was not the type to get into an argument over it.

Edomus was a tall man, six foot three inches tall and well muscled, lean and powerful like a runner. His eyes were a yellow which seemed to glow with there own internal light. He wore nothing more than a loose fitting pair of black jeans and a pair of blood red finger less gloves. He also had two skull earrings pierced, one in each lobe.

His upper body was covered in a tiger stripe tattoo, his torso in black, his right arm in blue and his left in green. The tattoo seemed to glow as well, but the light was more inconsistent and subtle as though it was the visual cue for something else entirely.

Edomus took a seat silently at an empty table and merely watched the goings of the other patrons.

Edith smiled and strode over quickly, setting a complementary glass of water on the table before him. "Welcome, Welcome~!"
As Edomus noticed the woman stride over and give him a glass of water he could not help but laugh. Not because he was offended or anything but he found her enthusiasm rather charming. He never realized that demons could be so eager to meet other people. Then again Edomus had never been the social type, for obvious reasons.

"Thank you miss." he said as he lifted the glass and took a gentle sip from it.

"I must say that I appreciate your eagerness. Please have a seat, there's no need to rush on my behalf."

"Please don't tell me you're planning to add her to the collection?" came a soft voice inside Edomu's head.
JM Quinn
As Edomus noticed the woman stride over and give him a glass of water he could not help but laugh. Not because he was offended or anything but he found her enthusiasm rather charming. He never realized that demons could be so eager to meet other people. Then again Edomus had never been the social type, for obvious reasons.

"Thank you miss." he said as he lifted the glass and took a gentle sip from it.

"I must say that I appreciate your eagerness. Please have a seat, there's no need to rush on my behalf."

"Please don't tell me you're planning to add her to the collection?" came a soft voice inside Edomu's head.

She laughed softly, sitting on the table and crossing her legs "We don't get many live ones in here~ mistress has dissappeared altogether, This one is the only one keeping the den alive it seems. So I'm always happy for fresh blood~" She purrs and smiles thinly, her fangs glinting.
Edomus throws his head back and laughs, a deep hearty laugh that shows neither fear or hatred just mere and honest amusement.

"Fresh Blood?" he comments as he takes another slow sip of the water.

"I assure you miss that whatever flows through my veins is nothing compared to the sweet nectar of blood, and I haven't been fresh in a very long time."

When he smiles this time, the world itself seems to darken around his face his teeth looking abnormally sharp, his eyes glinting more red than yellow.

"I am sorry to hear that your mistress has left." he said a moment later, his features once more mundanely human.

"I am always looking for new pets myself." he commented.

"Edomus Skyfallen! If you eat her, I will find a way to rip off your balls! screams the voice of a man inside his head.
JM Quinn
Edomus throws his head back and laughs, a deep hearty laugh that shows neither fear or hatred just mere and honest amusement.

"Fresh Blood?" he comments as he takes another slow sip of the water.

"I assure you miss that whatever flows through my veins is nothing compared to the sweet nectar of blood, and I haven't been fresh in a very long time."

When he smiles this time, the world itself seems to darken around his face his teeth looking abnormally sharp, his eyes glinting more red than yellow.

"I am sorry to hear that your mistress has left." he said a moment later, his features once more mundanely human.

"I am always looking for new pets myself." he commented.

"Edomus Skyfallen! If you eat her, I will find a way to rip off your balls! screams the voice of a man inside his head.

She laughs hard, falling back on the table, her mirth stealing away her breath "Oh lord... I haven't been a proper pet in years! " she finally manages to sit up, a tear or two dripping from her cheek "My neck has been bare, I probably couldn't wear a collar, I'm so used to it~ All I do is try to keep a friends work alive~" Edith purred a few last chuckles of amusement, shaking her hair from her bright eyes. "That aside, What can I get you to keep you company while we wait for another willing one to enter the thread?"
Edomus raises an eyebrow at her peculiar use of the word thread but decides not to question it, to each his won he supposes.

"Truth be told, I'm not much in the mood for food at the moment." Edomus says as he taps lightly upon the table.

"That and I can't really stay long." he adds. "People to harass and all that."
JM Quinn
Edomus raises an eyebrow at her peculiar use of the word thread but decides not to question it, to each his won he supposes.

"Truth be told, I'm not much in the mood for food at the moment." Edomus says as he taps lightly upon the table.

"That and I can't really stay long." he adds. "People to harass and all that."

She pouts and moves on the table to face him "Harassing people is all that much fun?" She reaches forward and ruffles his hair playfully "There are interesting people here in the den~"
Edomus's body tenses as she touches him and for a brief moment his eyes blaze a deep red. Not out of anger, but Edomus does not like being touched by others. After a few minutes of merely starring at her in stunned silence he rises from the table and makes his way out of the door, his hear thumping loudly in his ears.
Edith pouts and resumes her spot on the counter "hum... nother one gone..."

Dedicated Husband

CinevaMaret
Edith pouts and resumes her spot on the counter "hum... nother one gone..."
The Wolfen Dragoon, an odd hybrid in most eyes, walked in on all fours. "Smells nice in here." Then he noticed the girl sitting on the bar. "She's cute..."

"Oh shut up you pansy and turn down the lights." Hissed a voice in his head.

"No. I'm not going to kill anyone and I really don't feel like explaining two big a** snakes coming out of my back." He told the demon inside himself. He continued walking on all fours towards her, before brushing his snout against her ankle. "Hello." he said as he stood up on his hind legs, coming up to his full height of 6'5".

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff