A hot breakfast 0.42929292929293 42.9% [ 170 ]
The knowledge that you have to go to school/work 0.078282828282828 7.8% [ 31 ]
a good long F@(% 0.49242424242424 49.2% [ 195 ]
Total Votes:[ 396 ]

Timid Friend

7,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
The neko covered in stitches sits in the shadows of a booth watching curiously. Looks from the woman to the man, but doesn't dare speak up. People could get volatile rather quickly, and there was a lot of tension here. Her ears droop just slightly, as her eyes trail around looking at anyone else that might be there>
Demonic Overlord Vreeshim
Rasiska
From up in her room she could feel it, the aura which had always preceded him. She let out a breath slowly. She thought for a moment she was imagining it for a moment, her eyes darting to the door. Slowly she rose from her spot, making her way to the door, curious if it was just her mind playing tricks. Raistlin was asleep in the corner, with her hesitant movement, a reptilean eye opened to watch. As her hand clasp the golden knobb to leave, he too rose from his slumbering state to slink in her shadow.

Slowly she made her way down the stairs, the voices in the main room were muffled. As she enetered, she took a deep breath, preparing herself for who or whatever was talking to the new bar maid.

He took in every step, motion, and tiny bit of aura he could sense, and he knew that she was here. He let his head drop for a moment, then looked at the bar maid. "Thank you, Edith." He reached in his pocket and dropped a gold coin on the counter for her.

Slowly he turned himself, his hair slightly longer than it had been in past years. His gaze finally fell upon Rasiska as she reached the bottom of the stairs. He just looked at her for a moment, the air between them feeling as though it would sizzle and burst at any moment. Finally...he spoke.
"Hello....Rasiska."
As her eyes met his, something in her chest tightened, as if her heart was being gripped by an invisible claw. She attempted to reply to his introduction but the words fumbled on her lips for a breif second, not wanting to escape. "Vree... Hello Vreeshim." She managed, every cell in her body wanted to close the distance between them, "It's been a while."

She had to force her limbs to move forward. Keeping her eyes on his, she slowly made her way to a small table near the bar. She sat, one leg croseed over the other, a hand resting lightly on her knee as the other lounged across the table top.

3,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Rasiska
Rasiska
From up in her room she could feel it, the aura which had always preceded him. She let out a breath slowly. She thought for a moment she was imagining it for a moment, her eyes darting to the door. Slowly she rose from her spot, making her way to the door, curious if it was just her mind playing tricks. Raistlin was asleep in the corner, with her hesitant movement, a reptilean eye opened to watch. As her hand clasp the golden knobb to leave, he too rose from his slumbering state to slink in her shadow.

Slowly she made her way down the stairs, the voices in the main room were muffled. As she enetered, she took a deep breath, preparing herself for who or whatever was talking to the new bar maid.

He took in every step, motion, and tiny bit of aura he could sense, and he knew that she was here. He let his head drop for a moment, then looked at the bar maid. "Thank you, Edith." He reached in his pocket and dropped a gold coin on the counter for her.

Slowly he turned himself, his hair slightly longer than it had been in past years. His gaze finally fell upon Rasiska as she reached the bottom of the stairs. He just looked at her for a moment, the air between them feeling as though it would sizzle and burst at any moment. Finally...he spoke.
"Hello....Rasiska."
As her eyes met his, something in her chest tightened, as if her heart was being gripped by an invisible claw. She attempted to reply to his introduction but the words fumbled on her lips for a breif second, not wanting to escape. "Vree... Hello Vreeshim." She managed, every cell in her body wanted to close the distance between them, "It's been a while."

She had to force her limbs to move forward. Keeping her eyes on his, she slowly made her way to a small table near the bar. She sat, one leg croseed over the other, a hand resting lightly on her knee as the other lounged across the table top.

For a brief moment Vreeshim clenched his fist when he heard her speak. He didn't know how she would react, nor did he know what she might do. At her words before she sat down, a small grin played across his face. He closed his eyes, dropping his head slightly, shaking it just the slightest bit. "Indeed...it been a long while..."

He raised his eyes back to hers and went to sit at the table, the chair opposite hers. He sat in almost a mirror of her, one leg crossed, and one arm resting on the table. "Drink?"
For a brief moment Vreeshim clenched his fist when he heard her speak. He didn't know how she would react, nor did he know what she might do. At her words before she sat down, a small grin played across his face. He closed his eyes, dropping his head slightly, shaking it just the slightest bit. "Indeed...it been a long while..."

He raised his eyes back to hers and went to sit at the table, the chair opposite hers. He sat in almost a mirror of her, one leg crossed, and one arm resting on the table. "Drink?"

A small grinned played across her lips at his inquiry. "The usual? I believe your bottle still sits atop a shelf somewhere behind the bar. " Her eyes flitted over the bottles behind the bar, not having noticed if his 'particular' brand had vanished from the long years of neglect. "I'm sure george can find it somewhere back there."

As they sat talking, Raistlin snaked his way protectively beneath her feet, a reptilean hiss escaping his serpentine lips. His eyes never left vreeshim. Rasiska smiled at the baby dragon.

"George?" She called out breifly to the kitchen, "Can you get the usual for our guest."

3,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Rasiska

A small grinned played across her lips at his inquiry. "The usual? I believe your bottle still sits atop a shelf somewhere behind the bar. " Her eyes flitted over the bottles behind the bar, not having noticed if his 'particular' brand had vanished from the long years of neglect. "I'm sure george can find it somewhere back there."

As they sat talking, Raistlin snaked his way protectively beneath her feet, a reptilean hiss escaping his serpentine lips. His eyes never left vreeshim. Rasiska smiled at the baby dragon.

"George?" She called out breifly to the kitchen, "Can you get the usual for our guest."
"The usual would be preferable, if that horrid little gnome can find it....or hasn't drunk it all by now."

Vreeshim made a small glance under the table, and saw the tiny black dragon. "Well now, can't say I'm surprised you'd hiss at me. Probably don't like the smell of me....certain stenches just don't come out." He turned his eyes back at Rasiska, then leaned back in the chair. "So....the years have been kind to you Rasiska."
She looked to the kitchen door as the little creature hobbled through the apeture, trying to hide her emotions rising to her cheeks. "I don't believe George takes kindly to that drink," she attempted to joke as the disgruntled gnome rummaged and clanged in the back ground. "I see you haven't changed a bit either Vreeshim. Still getting into trouble?"

A hand drifted down to gently stroke Raistlin's black scales, in an effort to sooth the tiny dragon.

3,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Rasiska
She looked to the kitchen door as the little creature hobbled through the apeture, trying to hide her emotions rising to her cheeks. "I don't believe George takes kindly to that drink," she attempted to joke as the disgruntled gnome rummaged and clanged in the back ground. "I see you haven't changed a bit either Vreeshim. Still getting into trouble?"

A hand drifted down to gently stroke Raistlin's black scales, in an effort to sooth the tiny dragon.
"Please, that little cretin was always taking my bottle and snatching drinks from it. Granted one sip knocked him out anyway." Vreeshim gave a little chuckle.

He leaned back in the chair and folded his arms, as he usually did when he wasn't sure where a conversation was going, or if he was slightly nervous. "Time changes all things, even me Rasiska. Just at a little slower pace than most. As for staying out of trouble....well you know me. I always stay out of trouble, it's just that trouble likes finding me and pulling me into its messes."
I think its time I livened this place up~ it'd be a shame for it to die completly~
I COMMAND YOU TO LIVE!
"Hello?" The young lady called into the familiar thread, the tread of her shoes raising dust with each step. "Is anyone in here?"

Versatile Shapeshifter

4,650 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Xenos smirked as he walked in, looking around at the assortment of other patrons before taking a seat in a nearby booth. As he took his seat, the lightbulbs above his booth slowly burned out, enveloping him in shadows. He smiled to himself. "Much better."
hellrayzor9
Xenos smirked as he walked in, looking around at the assortment of other patrons before taking a seat in a nearby booth. As he took his seat, the lightbulbs above his booth slowly burned out, enveloping him in shadows. He smiled to himself. "Much better."

Edith laughed softly and looked over at him from her perch on the counter half yelling across the room "You won't find many people here. I'm the first to set foot in since I don't know when!"

Versatile Shapeshifter

4,650 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
CinevaMaret
hellrayzor9

Edith laughed softly and looked over at him from her perch on the counter half yelling across the room "You won't find many people here. I'm the first to set foot in since I don't know when!"

Xenos grinned as he vanished from within the shadows, reappearing behind her within an instant. "Well, that's a shame."
hellrayzor9
CinevaMaret
hellrayzor9

Xenos grinned as he vanished from within the shadows, reappearing behind her within an instant. "Well, that's a shame."

Edith gave a small start at the sudden change in the voices location, turning to find him. "Well its only to be expected.. its hard to keep a thread alive on your own. I adopted this one ages ago, and I'm just now trying to revive it."

Greedy Mage

Walking in from the shadows a dark figure moved into the establishment. "...Lle quena i'lambe tel' Eldalie?.." it said stepping out of the shadows and into the light squinting slightly and putting up a hand infront of it's face as if to cover the light from it's eyes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff