Welcome to Gaia! ::

There's a goddamn mosquito in my room! crying I forgot these things even existed! ******** winter.... Life is terrible!

Anyways, it got me thinking (not really) what do you guys HATE about spring and the summer months?

Discuss that thing I said.

Lonely Prophet

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • First step to fame 200
My apartment is infested with Koala bears.
I hate summer because I handle a lot of metal, and the heat makes it burn my hand.

aaar
Just Another Face -GM-
My apartment is infested with Koala bears.

Mitch HEDBERG called it!
NEXT

Familiar Poster

Fanatical Codger

Chartreusethewaterdemon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

NOTHING

Bara Doge's Queen

Omnipresent Senshi

I am so ******** tired.

Greedy Grabber

I ******** hate spiders. They chill in my room when it gets warmer outside. They scare me so much that I will not sleep that night if I see one in my room. They make me want to cry. gonk

Hygenic Poster

I JUST ******** SAW ONE OF THOSE FLY PAST MY FACE MAYBE TWO SECONDS BEFORE I CLICKED ON THIS THREAD!

but it's alright, this is just another problem saran wrap can solve somehow, is it not?

Dapper Prophet

I like swimming, cherries, and chilling in my treehouse in the summer.

but....it's so ******** hot
so hot
im okay with heat in the day, but nights are outrageous
and the bugs mad
Just Another Pyramid Head
I JUST ******** SAW ONE OF THOSE FLY PAST MY FACE MAYBE TWO SECONDS BEFORE I CLICKED ON THIS THREAD!

but it's alright, this is just another problem saran wrap can solve somehow, is it not?

Must cover all skin....

ALL SKIN

Hellraiser

MOTHS!
******** MOTHS!
Moths come out and so does my fear!
crying
I live in the Philippines. It's mosquitos all year round. 0: But apparently I've lived here long enough that they never bite me anymore, and if they do, my body doesn't react to it at all. I used to be swarmed every day. It was miserable. crying

There's a season when all the fuzzy black caterpillars come into our house to do their little metamorphasis. They leave brown cotton-like stuff all over our walls and when they're finished, some weird orange stuff comes out and leaves streaks on the walls. Then they hang out as moths for a while before doing some stupid thing and dying immediately. House spiders visit occasionally also. They're big and intimidating, but harmless, so we tend to just pick them up in something and throw them out. Giant winged cockroaches in our bathroom, hide in the crevices whenever someone walks in so that you can't even try to get to them. There can be up to 5+ cockroaches at a time, especially when it's raining. The sound of crushed giant cockroaches disgusts me, so it puts me off of killing them even more, and it can take a day for bug spray to finally kill them completely, which is too torturous. crying There's also mice.

This house is a joke. But it's cheap!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces