Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Gaian

9,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Haji Demon
I suck a lot at it too..I am glad that for me its mainly calculations. My friends help me with making 3d models

dude seriously i suck hahahaha as long as it's related to art biggrin except for music though biggrin i could play instruments very well biggrin but if it's art even simple sketching or coloring i really really suck sweatdrop

Seeker

54,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
Senzon28
Haji Demon
I suck a lot at it too..I am glad that for me its mainly calculations. My friends help me with making 3d models

dude seriously i suck hahahaha as long as it's related to art biggrin except for music though biggrin i could play instruments very well biggrin but if it's art even simple sketching or coloring i really really suck sweatdrop
XD Thankfully I am decent with traditional art..I suck at musical instruments though :T

Blessed Gaian

9,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Haji Demon
Senzon28
Haji Demon

XD Thankfully I am decent with traditional art..I suck at musical instruments though :T

well you know learning instruments is easier i think than learning to do traditional and digital art cuz music only needs determination XD
while art needs precision, determination, patience and a wide imagination biggrin

Seeker

54,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
Senzon28
Haji Demon
Senzon28
Haji Demon

well you know learning instruments is easier i think than learning to do traditional and digital art cuz music only needs determination XD
while art needs precision, determination, patience and a wide imagination biggrin
Well..I started with my original art when my copy was so bad that it ended up looking like someone else..it just comes with a bit of prctice!

I have a much harder time learning music...I cant holds guitar right for chords, or cant keep the speed on piano...mostly I just keep on forgetting stuff .___.

Blessed Gaian

9,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Haji Demon
Well..I started with my original art when my copy was so bad that it ended up looking like someone else..it just comes with a bit of prctice!

I have a much harder time learning music...I cant holds guitar right for chords, or cant keep the speed on piano...mostly I just keep on forgetting stuff .___.

hahaha biggrin well i really can't make art XD

however in music though i don't blame you xD cuz when i first tried to learn playing guitar it hurts a lot so i stopped but after 6 months i longed to try and learn again so i did biggrin however that time around i really really wanted to learn so i endured the pain and it slowly turned into excitement and well i learned to play guitar biggrin smile )

Seeker

54,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
Senzon28
Haji Demon

hahaha biggrin well i really can't make art XD

however in music though i don't blame you xD cuz when i first tried to learn playing guitar it hurts a lot so i stopped but after 6 months i longed to try and learn again so i did biggrin however that time around i really really wanted to learn so i endured the pain and it slowly turned into excitement and well i learned to play guitar biggrin smile )
XD pain is fine with me..but the way I am supposed to press for chords seems unnatural ._. it feels like it is not possible to hold it that way..and to top that..my fingertips always end up touching strings around it so that messes it up too ._.

Blessed Gaian

9,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Haji Demon
XD pain is fine with me..but the way I am supposed to press for chords seems unnatural ._. it feels like it is not possible to hold it that way..and to top that..my fingertips always end up touching strings around it so that messes it up too ._.

hahahaha well i think your just nervous XD or you're trying to perfect it right away XD like art biggrin it needs a lot of practice smile

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Senzon28
hi peepz biggrin biggrin
*swoops, hugs and nuzzles*

Blessed Gaian

9,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Elementis_Dragon
Senzon28
hi peepz biggrin biggrin

~Hugs back tighter and nuzzles back as well~ heart

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Senzon28
Elementis_Dragon
Senzon28
hi peepz biggrin biggrin

*cuddles with you*

Blessed Gaian

9,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Elementis_Dragon
Senzon28
Elementis_Dragon
Senzon28
hi peepz biggrin biggrin

*cuddles with you*

hahaha biggrin heart emotion_hug emotion_hug
uhm did you maybe unfriend me? emotion_jawdrop

Seeker

54,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
Senzon28
Haji Demon

hahahaha well i think your just nervous XD or you're trying to perfect it right away XD like art biggrin it needs a lot of practice smile
XD I've heard the same..but even in art, instead of practicing what I am being taught..I just did my own thing...I wished music came to me just as naturally

Blessed Gaian

9,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Haji Demon
Senzon28
Haji Demon

XD I've heard the same..but even in art, instead of practicing what I am being taught..I just did my own thing...I wished music came to me just as naturally

it will my friend biggrin in time smile
I feel it XD in my belly smile

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Senzon28
Elementis_Dragon
Senzon28
Elementis_Dragon
Senzon28
hi peepz biggrin biggrin

*cuddles with you*

hahaha biggrin heart emotion_hug emotion_hug
uhm did you maybe unfriend me? emotion_jawdrop
I never friended you to begin with darlin.

Blessed Gaian

9,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Elementis_Dragon
I never friended you to begin with darlin.

friend me friend me heart heart 4laugh

hahaha sorry bout that sweatdrop

~cuddles again~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out