Welcome to Gaia! ::

Update on page 1395. August Birthdays: 13th - Raeghne 18th - TomKat_Sky

I read the update! 0.6 60.0% [ 24 ]
<3 the thread! 0.4 40.0% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 40 ]

Stone-cold Sex Symbol

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Welcome to A Cup of Kindness!

A place to meet friends, and for friends to become family,
a place like Home, where you will never be turned away.
You are invited to chat, hangout, meet others, gift, play games, discuss life, and have fun.

Contest, prizes, great friends, and good conversation. What more could you ask for in a thread? Oh, don't forget the gifting wars, random games, and quest help.

Congrats Rainbow Flavored Pixels -August Featured Member!

August Games:

-click the game you want to see more info on!
Featured Member
Dress up with Princess Stretchypants (tektek)
Pixel's Copy Cats (avatar game)
Fashion Fridays
RNG and Dice game
Pixel Prizes (quote posting)

May 1,2014
Congrats I hunnybunny I - our Featured Member!!
Congrats karaSu nekoS - Winner of 100Million in the April Raffle!

April 30, 2014
Congrats Rainbow Flavored Pixels, Miranda Everlasting, and ZanaverDragon on winning the prizes in Baking with Bunbun!

April 22,2014 at 7:44 pm (PDT) We hit 1,000 pages!
April 11,2014NEW Raffle game - prize: 100 Million Gold!
April 8,2014Look for changes in our Games/Contests! New stuff coming, very exciting!
April 6,2014Congrats I hunnybunny I on winning our 10 million gold prize on page 920!
April 5,2014 NEW CONTEST! Baking With Bunbun - your chance at 100million gold!
March 24,2014 Congrats I hunnybunny I on winning our 5 Million gold prize on page 827!!
March 17th, 2014 Happy St. Patrick's Day!! New Games start TODAY in the thread!
March 5th, 2014 Monday Minions starts Monday, March 10th! Check page 753 for info.
March 4th, 2014 WTWW was a HUGE success! Thanks for playing! New Dice and Random Number games are posted!

Feb 5th, 2014 The CK Guild is back up and running!! Click HERE to visit!

Jan 31, 2014 Wreck The Winter Woes starts Feb 3rd!
Jan 1, 2014 HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Dec 20, 2013 Secret Santa gifts may be opened today!
Nov 29, 2013 Voting is Over! Congrats to our winners!
Nov 18, 2013 TEKTEK Contest starts today!
Nov 6, 2013 NEW GAMES! Dice and number games are ready to go!
Nov 4, 2013 Preforming CPR on the thread. Time for a Defib! CLEAR!

Stone-cold Sex Symbol

We here at the CK believe that all good things need a few guidelines to keep them good. Therefore I present you with our "rules".

Please remember that even though you are now in our thread, you are still on Gaia and are therefore required to follow Gaia's Terms Of Service. If you would like to view those, you may do so by clicking HERE

We run a fairly loose ship around here, but certain things are NOT allowed, period. Here they are:

Do Not be rude or hurtful to others. If you are over 13 - you should have already learned the Golden Rule. It's the most important, and we WILL enforce it.

Do Not Spam, Slam, or Scam others. If you don't understand this rule - see the above rule.

Do Not cheat on our games (like using mules to vote for someone in a contest).

Make sure to say Thank You if you receive a gift. People do not HAVE to give you things - have an Attitude of Gratitude.

To be honest it's very simple - BE RESPECTFUL. That's all we ask.

If you have any questions or comments regarding this thread, feel free to post them in the thread, or PM Miranda Everlasting

Stone-cold Sex Symbol

Founder: Miranda Everlasting

I'm Miranda, and I've been on Gaia since 2006 - and on my current account since May 25, 2007. I'm in my 30's and I'm a Stay-at-Home Mom. I'm married to my best friend Chris a.k.a. General Lee Ahsum and we live with our son, 3 cats, and 2 beta fish in Nevada, USA. I drink WAY too much coffee and I love chocolate.User Image

The thing I love the most about Gaia is the fact that I can meet and become friends with people from all over the world! I enjoy chatting, dressing my avatar, and fishing in Durem with my hubby!

Want to gift me? I love art, of any and all of my avatars, even art that isn't top quality. If you see me wearing something and you want to draw me, don't ask - just do it!

......................................................................................................................................................................................

Moderator: Rainbow Flavored Pixels

Hi, I'm Jayme! I go but Mika, Waffles or Rainbow to my friends so, whatever works for you is cool. I've been on gaia since 2006 through different accounts and I love it.
I love making friends from all over and meeting people who live close as well. I'm always changing my avi depending on my mood and rarely have only one for a full day.User Image

I live on the coast of Northern Oregon with my fiance Richie and his mother and her two little dachshunds that NEVER stop barking. Richie and I are due to be married July 25th 2014 and I'm excited as well as nervous.

I love receiving art and occasionally I draw as well, although it's not great. Also, If you by chance are feeling generous, I keep my wishlist pretty Up-To-Date, though I'm not holding my breath as the prices are pretty extreme.

......................................................................................................................................................................................

Moderator: I hunnybunny I

Hello I'm Bunny! In real life I'm Kathryn. I've been a member on Gaia since 26/02/2004.
I'm a 26 year old student nurse at University.
I live in Scotland but am going to Uni in Bournemouth.
I love reading and watching movies and am huge Marvel fan.User Image
I've got 2 cats and 2 puppies and will show pics if you ask.

I really like playing around in my inventory and am forever changing my mind on my avi. I have been on and off questing the angelic halo since I saw someone wearing it when I first started Gaia. I'm still questing it and would love any help I can get!

Enforcer: Manic657

Hey! Manic here! I've been around Gaia since 2003, the golden years of go-gaia. I am currently in my early twenties working full time retail. I am married to my high school sweetheart Gallifrae with our one demonic cat and currently reside in Ontario Canada.User Image

Over the years I have fallen in and out of love with gaia, to the point where I would just stop coming on for a year at a time, that is until I found the lovely people in cup of kindness. They're the ones that keep me coming back.

Please don't gift me! I have quite a large inventory and would prefer to donate! If you would like to gift me I love all kinds of art.

Friends & Family: (people we love):

daionara
Kirei Konekos
General Lee Ahsum
Manic657
I hunnybunny I
fireflyfw
TomKat_Sky
karaSu nekoS
ZanaverDragon
Rainbow Flavored Pixels
foxettes
Raeghne

We also have a GUILD, bby!! Check it out! Click the banner below!

Guild Mule:
Princess Stretchypants

Silly s**t, tom-foolery, and a**-grabbery. In other words... epically awesome posts.

Quote:
Nevertheless Jess: ~Haha yah. She once called dog sperm cute. stressed

Raeghne: Haha, they ARE cute, with their little itty bitty tails!

Nevertheless Jess: ~Hahaha I've never actually seen any. I just can't imagine any sort of sperm being cute.

Raeghne: Well... I will say that the way they do artificial insemination in dogs is pretty gross imo, but I'll just leave that at that.

Miranda Everlasting: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Raeghne: -got a supernatural gif- -Must be winning at life-

Quote:

Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

Happy Valentines day
- The Easter Bunny

I hunnybunny I
because he says that they will make income through charging visitors tax when they leave for leaving, its like him saying the nhs in scotland will still be payed by the uk even though scotland wont be part of the uk

Rainbow Flavored Pixels

How are they going to be able to tax us though? Add $$ to the airfare back?
********, buying my tickets now. lmao not really.

I hunnybunny I
i dont know just something mentioned in the white papers the snp produced

Rainbow Flavored Pixels

Smuggle me in! lol

I hunnybunny I
lol ill send a box to your address with a send back address you celotape your self in and then post your self back, cheap flight and no tax in a onea, not sure the in flight movie will be very good though

Rainbow Flavored Pixels
lmao, I'll take my pad/phone and listen to music and sleep.
Oh! Oh! I'll stuff myself in a dog crate and ship myself over there that way.
lol, I'll just wear a dog suit and they'll never know the difference!
I hunnybunny I
get a dog onsie im sure itll work best !!

Rainbow Flavored Pixels
lmao. I wonder if anyone has ever tried to do that.

Manic657
Miranda Everlasting
Manic657
Miranda Everlasting
Manic657
Flap flap flap flap flap

LOL I guess it's better than "fap fap fap fap", right? rofl
I could only imagine an avatar making that motion, I would have to use it all the time, it would be the funniest freaking thing. My immaturity knows no bounds.

What's so bad is that EVERYONE else would be using it too - and Gaia would probably explode!
Haha, in more ways than one.

April 1st, 2014

[NPC] President Diedrich
Miranda Everlasting
[NPC] President Diedrich
xlwafflezlx
I hunnybunny I
* trips over little green bunny* User Image

That bunny ish mean!
crying

Did you know that if you take the horns from 123 rhinos, you'd have a lot of rhino horns and dead rhinos? Fascinating but bad to do! Bye for now and let the rhinos be!

How many bunny horns would it take to get you to stop eating cake, Mr. President? rofl

It would take more bunny horns than horns have bunnies for me to stop! Ok bye for now!

Monday Delirium
Harley Sinn
where did everyone go?

Never Land Ranch!
They rode out on unicorns and you missed it!!!!

That's okay though, there's enough space on the back of this pink hippopotamus.

Want to become part of our inner circle? Stick around, post, join in the activities and just be awesome... you're name will be here in no time!
We do not have a blacklist. We expect all of our members to behave like the adults they are. If a certain poster gets totally out of control, that person will be reported and ignored by the thread founder; Miranda Everlasting

Miranda Everlasting rolled 0 10-sided dice: Total: 0 (0-0)

Stone-cold Sex Symbol

Fashion Fridays!!

Every Tuesday we will announce the theme for the up-coming Fashion Friday!
On Friday, dress up to match the theme and make sure to post in the thread! Random prizes will be given to posters throughout the day. Each week will be different, so make sure to check back here for the newest theme!

Fashion Friday for August 29, 2014 - ICE BUCKET CHALLENGE! Let's see just how soakin' wet we can all get! Don't forget the bucket!

Hosted by: I hunnybunny I

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not So Random Numbers Game

Generate a Random # between 1-1000
You can generate a # once each post, and you cannot spam. The post has to be in a conversation or else it doesn't count! You may win up to TWO TIMES per month. Game will be reset and new numbers put up at the beginning of each month! The first person to do so and notify me via PM is the winner. If you get one of the numbers below, Send a PM to Princess Stretchypants with the page number and what you've won (dice game, # game etc.) as proof.

Winners:
101 = 1M -
202 = 2M -
303 = 3M -
404 = 4M -
505 = 5M -
606 = 6M -
707 = 7M -
808 = 8M -
909 = 9M -

Hosted by: Princess Stretchypants

Dice Game

To Play: Post Action -Roll Dice. 20 10-sided dice. You can roll once each post, and you cannot spam. The post has to be in a conversation or else it doesn't count. No mule accounts please!

To Win: Roll 68. The first person to do so and notify us is the winner. If you roll that number, Send a PM to Miranda Everlasting with the page number and what you've won (dice game, # game etc.) as proof.

Prize: 10 million gold!

Hosted by: Miranda Everlasting

Pixel Prizes!

Whenever you see one of the pixel images below, posted in the thread - be the first to quote it and win a prize! Prizes can be anything from shop items to rare items - you just never know!
Any member can post the Pixel, but if you do - you have to supply the prize!

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/nw4M8Ry.gif[/IMG

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/5IIo56T.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/P3dfdbT.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ultducW.gif[/IMG]

If you are interested in Hosting a game in the CK you must:

Be an active member of the thread for a minimum of 2 months.
Join in on other games on a weekly basis (MM, FF, etc)
Enter at least ONE main contest (Baking with Bunbun, etc)
Join and make at least 5 posts in the guild.

Stone-cold Sex Symbol

Congrats Rainbow Flavored Pixels - YOU are our Featured Member for August!!

10 Questions for Pixels:

How did you find Gaia, and what attracted you to the site?
I joined fall of 2006 when my friends badgered me to come hang out with them on here since I had graduated and wouldn't see them at school.

Do you remember one of your first avatars? If so, can you describe it for us?
Something along the lines of this. I actually have art of her so I tried to recreate her from the art. lol

What made you decide to come to the CK?
It seemed nice and close-knit. A good place to make friends.

What is your favorite thing to do on Gaia?
Dress up my avatar, and talk to people.

If you could, would you ever meet up with your CK family?
Of course! I think that would be awesome!

What is your biggest goal in life?
Now, to be a good mom to my little growing bundle, and to be a good wife.

We all have that one thing we are terrified of. (spiders, thunderstorms, etc)
Hate, hate hate! Spiders.
gonk

If you could add one item from your real life to Gaia, what would it be?
Hmm, probably my Maine coon mix that lives with my parents now.
I miss him terribly and would love to have a virtual version of his fluffy butt.
lol

If you could take one item from Gaia and wear it IRL, what would you choose?
The shoes/leggings from Dark Reds Hood.

A personal note from you to the members of the CK:
I love you guys! Thank you for being there for me when I feel like whining and ranting. I can't imagine meeting a nicer group of people.

Stone-cold Sex Symbol

mas·cot
ˈmasˌkät,-kət/
noun
noun: mascot; plural noun: mascots

a person or thing that is supposed to bring good luck or that is used to symbolize a particular event or organization.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congrats Kirei Konekos for creating our Mascot!! Kin Kindness is now a FOREVER part of our family!

Prizes:
1st Place = 100 Million Gold and your entry will become the Mascot of the CK forever!

All entrants will receive a prize of gold and/or an item!

***NEW CONTEST***

Every month, starting July, there will be a contest with the Mascot, where letters are written from various places. More details will be put up as we get closer to July!

Stone-cold Sex Symbol

Pixels Copy Cats

Every Month, I will have a random Gold Shop/Cheap item picked out. I want you all
to create an avatar/outfit around that item so that it is still noticeable.

This month's item is: User Image Blue Stripes Beach Towel User Image

On Monday, July 14 you will need to dress in your outfit - including the item I've chosen, and post in the thread quoting Rainbow Flavored Pixels

Please make sure to STAY IN YOUR OUTFIT until Tuesday morning, to give us a chance to save your avatar!

Starting Tuesday
, we will have a poll for us all to vote 'who wore it best' and on Thursday at 9am PDT the top 3 winners will receive prizes!

Prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place will change from month to month.

Month of July prizes:

1st Place -40mil
2nd Place -20mil
3rd Place -10mil
**with a surprise item added to each.**

Entries:

Hosted By: Rainbow Flavored Pixels

.....................................................................................................................................

Dress up Princess Stretchypants for your chance at winning 15 Million gold and Any ONE item of your choice that you used in your PS Avatar!
((Click on Princess Stretchypants above to go to tektek.org))

August Theme - Coming soon!

Starts August....
One Entry per person, no mules allowed! Post entries in the thread and please send Miranda Everlasting a PM with what page your entry is on!
Entries must be in by ....
Judging will end ....
Winners announced .... and prizes will be awarded!

1st place: 15 Mill gold and ONE item of your choice from the Avatar you created!
2nd: 10 Mill gold
3rd: 5 Mill gold

Entries:

Stone-cold Sex Symbol

Lots of heart LOVE heart
goes out to everyone who has helped us in the past, those that are helping now,
and those that will help us from here on out!
Thank you!!

Share the Kindness!

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/a-cup-of-kindness-changes/t.64630495/][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/xQh3PGL.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Threads and Guilds worth visiting!

Miranda Everlasting's SnapKitty Sign Shop

Hunnybunny's Quest Thread:
User Image

Stone-cold Sex Symbol

What we are questing:
Donations for thread contests and quest help, whether in gold or items!

Thank you:

I hunnybunny I
Manic657
foxettes
Raeghne
Slender Woods

Item Questing

Miranda Everlasting
My Charming Byul

I hunnybunny I
SDPlus Dolls (view for list)
SDPlus #016 The Sniper
SDPlus #026 Sam Doll
SDPlus #069 Formurla Doll
SDPlus #101 Radio Jack
SDPlus #116 Pork Wizard
SDPlus #140 Frederika
SDPlus #169 William
SDPlus #219 Gloriana
SDPlus #227 Cordis the Inside Out Boy
SDPlus #295 Vespers
SDPlus #311 Professor Sarris
SDPlus #337 Lachessis the Snake Spirit
SDPlus #352 Alfie
SDPlus #377 Frankie
SDPlus #395 Dee-Saturate
SDPlus #417 Cayo
SDPlus #431 Exiled Nyx
SDPlus #432 Inspector Bosco
SDPlus #442 Captain Bonny
SDPlus #471 Pahn
SDPlus #475 Black Rook
SDPlus #497 Francesco
SDPlus #511 Cosplay Fleury
SDPlus #S02 L0cke Doll
SDPlus #S22 [ JK]
SDPlus Real S37 Panagrammic Doll
SDSuper+ FMAB02 Alphonse Elric

daionara
Lucie Collection:

Lustrous Lucie
Lively Lucie
Lonely Lucie
Ludicrous Lucie
Lamenting Lucie
Luxurious Lucie
Lovely Lucie
Little Lucie
Lulling Lucie
Lavish Lucie
SDPlus #328 Little Lucie

Manic657
Angelic Halo

Rainbow Flavored Pixels
Coquette Chiroptera

A few of the completed quests we've helped with

Maneki Nekomata
Compass Of Seidh
Gray Body Dye
Blue Body Dye
Sibyl's Incantation
Pink Body Dye
SDPlus #280 Velvetine!
Doki Doki Deito
Zodiacal
Lulu
Bennett
Ninja Headband
Golden Laurels
Dark Chocolate
Zeta Star
SC Agape
Minotaur Asterion
Ominous Black Bird
Dapper Bootlegger
Dancing Stars
Pale Marionette
Demon's Eminence
The Case of Pietro (any gen)

Stone-cold Sex Symbol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces