Welcome to Gaia! ::

Changing Season bring CK Changes! Guess what's coming and what's coming back!

Coffee With Mira 0.25714285714286 25.7% [ 9 ]
CK Outfitters Revamp 0.085714285714286 8.6% [ 3 ]
Fashion Friday 0.4 40.0% [ 14 ]
New Monthly Activities! 0.25714285714286 25.7% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 35 ]

Aged Gaian

24,675 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Xyeanne
emotion_hug

I've really enjoyed this sweet place, when I come on.
Everyone is always super friendly and welcoming.

I'm sad to see it go and I'm sorry as well for not posting very much.

It's been a pleasure to get to know you all.

Expect nothing from others...

You are more than welcome to come to the new CK
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/a-cup-of-kindness-v2-0-the-new-ck/t.99877421_1/

then you're never let down...

daionara's Fav

Starts packing.
cat_ninja

Clever Kitten

TomKat_Sky

EvilOIive

daionara

Manic Gilroy

Faustuas

I hunnybunny I

Milosh Black

Xyeanne

So I basically spent yesterday in tears. I'm so sorry that I'm hurting you all this much. I thought you might understand and be happy and excited to move to the new thread. Olive is working very hard to set it all up for you, and to see your comments here just breaks my heart. I'm sorry. She will run a better thread, with more activity, and you guys will LOVE IT TOO - just do me one last favor? Go check it out. Please. I'll be there too - I just can't be 'in charge' anymore.
Please forgive me. I never meant to hurt you.

gaia_nitemareleft User Image gaia_nitemareright

Xx MissUtena xX's Partner

Eloquent Datemate

Plaid Pantys

"You misunderstand, my friend. We hurt because we care. This was our home, and in a way, I believe it still is. We hurt because we want to do more, but we can't. We can only do what is within our power as human beings - offer compassion, understanding, and friendship.

You've nothing to apologize for - anyone who tells you otherwise is a damned fool. I'll be happy to berate them on your behalf; all you need is ask."

Clever Kitten

Milosh Black

emotion_hug

Thank you my friend, so much. I needed to hear that, even though now I'm crying again.

I just want to make sure you all have a place to go, with friends, a place to call home.

Xx MissUtena xX's Partner

Eloquent Datemate

Plaid Pantys
Milosh Black

emotion_hug

Thank you my friend, so much. I needed to hear that, even though now I'm crying again.

I just want to make sure you all have a place to go, with friends, a place to call home.

"This is not a time for tears, my dear. Come now, let's think and do merry things!" heart
Plaid Pantys

So I basically spent yesterday in tears. I'm so sorry that I'm hurting you all this much. I thought you might understand and be happy and excited to move to the new thread. Olive is working very hard to set it all up for you, and to see your comments here just breaks my heart. I'm sorry. She will run a better thread, with more activity, and you guys will LOVE IT TOO - just do me one last favor? Go check it out. Please. I'll be there too - I just can't be 'in charge' anymore.

I mean, of course it hurts, once upon a time I spent a great deal of time here, its obviously going to be upsetting to see something that brought people together close. But don't for a second think that anyone blames you, you're not hurting us, and you have our full support all the way, and we will be behind what ever decision you make. I'll of course be subbing to Olive's thread, though I'm mostly a lurker now.

If you ever want to talk or anything, don't be afraid to shoot me a message on facebook! I also check gaia at least once a week.

Shy Giver

Plaid Pantys

emotion_hug we didn't mean to make you sad <3 we all just love you so much. I am sure the new cup I'd kindness will be just as good <3 and I am glad you will still be on from time to time.

Noticing everyone here cares deeply for each other, it's a sweet thing.

I hope you feel better and I admire you for taking time for yourself and family. =)

Shy Giver

EvilOIive
Xyeanne
emotion_hug

I've really enjoyed this sweet place, when I come on.
Everyone is always super friendly and welcoming.

I'm sad to see it go and I'm sorry as well for not posting very much.

It's been a pleasure to get to know you all.

Expect nothing from others...

You are more than welcome to come to the new CK
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/a-cup-of-kindness-v2-0-the-new-ck/t.99877421_1/

then you're never let down...

I will definitely be there. ^^
Thank you for the link

Sparkly Unicorn

18,975 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
Plaid Pantys
TomKat_Sky

EvilOIive

daionara

Manic Gilroy

Faustuas

I hunnybunny I

Milosh Black

Xyeanne

There is nothing to forgive sweetheart. You've given us a home for so long. If you need to step back then we are all here to support you.

daionara's Fav

Plaid Pantys

"Nothing to forgive and I do understand. "We" already talked about a "New Thread" before and I am sure that It will be loved too.
Take care and BE WELL DANGIT!"
emotion_hug

cat_ninja

Feline Lover

*hugs CK* heart

This was a wonderful place and I'm always going to be grateful for it and all the friends here who became my family! emotion_hug
And I'm happy that it will continue to go on in a new thread! >w<

I definitely understand, Mira! And I'm so sorry to hear your health problems have become so troublesome. sad
I hope you find all the rest you need now! You've done so much for us and the CK, you deserve now to let go and watch it grow into something new. 3nodding

I love you guys!
I never would have thought I'd make such wonderful friends. emotion_hug heart

I hope everyone gets this message!

Adorable Sex Symbol

Plaid Pantys
TomKat_Sky

EvilOIive

daionara

Manic Gilroy

Faustuas

I hunnybunny I

Milosh Black

Xyeanne

we arent hurt were just sad to for two. thongs , that your health is being bleh,( I know very well. what thats like) and that this place has will no longer be around.
you dont blame you for anything....unless youate my burrito.. thenillblame you xp

Enduring Hunter

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces