Welcome to Gaia! ::

Changing Season bring CK Changes! Guess what's coming and what's coming back!

Coffee With Mira 0.25714285714286 25.7% [ 9 ]
CK Outfitters Revamp 0.085714285714286 8.6% [ 3 ]
Fashion Friday 0.4 40.0% [ 14 ]
New Monthly Activities! 0.25714285714286 25.7% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 35 ]

Ice-Cold Fairy

18,875 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
Plaid Pantys

User Image

Welcome to A Cup of Kindness!

A place to meet friends, and for friends to become family,
a place like Home, where you will never be turned away.
You are invited to chat, hangout, meet others, gift, play games, discuss life, and have fun.

Contest, prizes, great friends, and good conversation. What more could you ask for in a thread? Oh, don't forget the gifting wars, random games, and quest help.

"Gifted Avatar" - the game where you get nekked and you can only wear what you are gifted? Starting NOW, until 9am Thursday! If you are playing, quote PlaidPantys and let's have some fun!

We've got SO MANY games and contests planned for the next couple months - we need some 'restocking'! If you have any items or gold you would like to donate to the CK, please send a trade to our mule Princess Stretchypants and make sure to let us know in the thread! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts! heart

HAPPY 5 YEARS CK! We will be randomly Celebrating our thread's 5th year! So, if the Topic says ANYTHING about a Party ... grab your dancin' shoes and get your asses in here, cuz we're gonna PARTAY BABY!!

January Games:

New Game on Post #6
I DARE YOU!

-click the game you want to see more info on!

Fashion Fridays
Tic-Tac-Toe
Pixel Prizes (quote posting)

April 22,2014 at 7:44 pm (PDT) We hit 1,000 pages!
April 11,2014NEW Raffle game - prize: 100 Million Gold!
April 8,2014Look for changes in our Games/Contests! New stuff coming, very exciting!
April 6,2014Congrats I hunnybunny I on winning our 10 million gold prize on page 920!
April 5,2014 NEW CONTEST! Baking With Bunbun - your chance at 100million gold!
March 24,2014 Congrats I hunnybunny I on winning our 5 Million gold prize on page 827!!
March 17th, 2014 Happy St. Patrick's Day!! New Games start TODAY in the thread!
March 5th, 2014 Monday Minions starts Monday, March 10th! Check page 753 for info.
March 4th, 2014 WTWW was a HUGE success! Thanks for playing! New Dice and Random Number games are posted!

Feb 5th, 2014 The CK Guild is back up and running!! Click HERE to visit!

Jan 31, 2014 Wreck The Winter Woes starts Feb 3rd!
Jan 1, 2014 HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Dec 20, 2013 Secret Santa gifts may be opened today!
Nov 29, 2013 Voting is Over! Congrats to our winners!
Nov 18, 2013 TEKTEK Contest starts today!
Nov 6, 2013 NEW GAMES! Dice and number games are ready to go!
Nov 4, 2013 Preforming CPR on the thread. Time for a Defib! CLEAR!

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ohohohoho~ Strippers and cupcakes? Now I'm aroused! *Continues to get naked as well*

Clever Kitten

Cirno the Ice Fairy
Plaid Pantys

User Image

You are invited to chat, hangout, meet others, gift, play games, discuss life, and have fun.

Contest, prizes, great friends, and good conversation. What more could you ask for in a thread? Oh, don't forget the gifting wars, random games, and quest help.

"Gifted Avatar" - the game where you get nekked and you can only wear what you are gifted? Starting NOW, until 9am Thursday! If you are playing, quote PlaidPantys and let's have some fun!

We've got SO MANY games and contests planned for the next couple months - we need some 'restocking'! If you have any items or gold you would like to donate to the CK, please send a trade to our mule Princess Stretchypants and make sure to let us know in the thread! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts! heart

HAPPY 5 YEARS CK! We will be randomly Celebrating our thread's 5th year! So, if the Topic says ANYTHING about a Party ... grab your dancin' shoes and get your asses in here, cuz we're gonna PARTAY BABY!!

January Games:

New Game on Post #6
I DARE YOU!

Fashion Fridays
Tic-Tac-Toe

April 8,2014Look for changes in our Games/Contests! New stuff coming, very exciting!
April 6,2014Congrats I hunnybunny I on winning our 10 million gold prize on page 920!
March 24,2014 Congrats I hunnybunny I on winning our 5 Million gold prize on page 827!!
March 5th, 2014 Monday Minions starts Monday, March 10th! Check page 753 for info.
March 4th, 2014 WTWW was a HUGE success! Thanks for playing! New Dice and Random Number games are posted!

User Image

Ohohohoho~ Strippers and cupcakes? Now I'm aroused! *Continues to get naked as well*

Cupcakes????? I WANTCUPCAKES!

*waggles eyebrows at Cirno getting nekkid*

Rowenia's Waifu

Magic Seeker

8,575 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
Plaid Pantys
Heyo I'm back!!

What should we do this afternoon??? Hmmmmmm, what about... "Gifted Avatar" - the game where you get nekked and you can only wear what you are gifted? Starting NOW, until say...9am PST tomorrow.

Who's in with me???

All you gotta do is get Nekked and gift stuff (cheap or expensive, wearable items only) to other nekked people!
User Image

User Image
User Image

I'm game, I'll only be online for the next hour before dinner but I'll be back tonight!User Image
User Image
User Image

Ice-Cold Fairy

18,875 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
uote="Plaid Pantys"]
Cirno the Ice Fairy
Plaid Pantys

User Image

January Games:

New Game on Post #6
I DARE YOU!

Fashion Fridays
Tic-Tac-Toe

User Image

Cupcakes????? I WANTCUPCAKES!

*waggles eyebrows at Cirno getting nekkid*

Yeah, that looks like a tall glass of NOPE!

Unless you give me your address, phone number, PO Box, and/or a way to make it so you can send cupcakes through the mail without spoiling it won't happen.

Shameless Sex Symbol

15,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Plaid Pantys
Piece of the World
post more funnehs!!

You can post some too, bby!!
I don't gots any. D:

Clever Kitten

Axiothea
Plaid Pantys
Heyo I'm back!!

What should we do this afternoon??? Hmmmmmm, what about... "Gifted Avatar" - the game where you get nekked and you can only wear what you are gifted? Starting NOW, until say...9am PST tomorrow.

Who's in with me???

All you gotta do is get Nekked and gift stuff (cheap or expensive, wearable items only) to other nekked people!
User Image

User Image
User Image

I'm game, I'll only be online for the next hour before dinner but I'll be back tonight!User Image
User Image
User Image

YAY!

Clever Kitten

Cirno the Ice Fairy

Unless you give me your address, phone number, PO Box, and/or a way to make it so you can send cupcakes through the mail without spoiling it won't happen.

Wow I feel so rejected cry

rofl

Clever Kitten

Piece of the World
Plaid Pantys
Piece of the World
post more funnehs!!

You can post some too, bby!!
I don't gots any. D:

Ohh, I sorry bby!! emotion_hug

Ice-Cold Fairy

18,875 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
Plaid Pantys
Cirno the Ice Fairy

rofl

I've only been here for about three seconds have been gift bombed like ******** from four people, yeesh... Any who! I promise I'm not a stalker

*mutters* stalking, following, personal space, in space, let's go in space, lot's of room in space, spaaaace~

Generous Giver

Thanks for the BUNS HUN!

Shameless Sex Symbol

15,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
no moar funnehs?

Sparkly Friend

10,125 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
Plaid Pantys
Heyo I'm back!!

Who's in with me???

I'm nekked and in. Hehe!

Clever Kitten

Cirno the Ice Fairy
Plaid Pantys
Cirno the Ice Fairy

rofl

I've only been here for about three seconds have been gift bombed like ******** from four people, yeesh... Any who! I promise I'm not a stalker

*mutters* stalking, following, personal space, in space, let's go in space, lot's of room in space, spaaaace~

As long as YOU are sending out gifts too, it's all good bby!!
Spppaaaace ... do you have a TARDIS?

Clever Kitten

Piece of the World
no moar funnehs?

Not today, today we are playing Gifted Avatar!! You are more than welcome to join in!

Shameless Sex Symbol

15,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Plaid Pantys
Piece of the World
no moar funnehs?

Not today, today we are playing Gifted Avatar!! You are more than welcome to join in!
whats that?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces