SS Scavenger Hunt 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 2 ]
Pot 'O Gold 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 2 ]
Fashion Friday 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 3 ]
Postcards From Kin 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 1 ]
Tic-Tac-Toe 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 2 ]
Gifted Avatar 0.44444444444444 44.4% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 18 ]

Hitched Hoarder

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to A Cup of Kindness!

A place to meet friends, and for friends to become family,
a place like Home, where you will never be turned away.
You are invited to chat, hangout, meet others, gift, play games, discuss life, and have fun.

Contest, prizes, great friends, and good conversation. What more could you ask for in a thread? Oh, don't forget the gifting wars, random games, and quest help.

Congrats ZanaverDragon on your winning Postcard for February!

Quote:

здравствуйте ! ( That means Hello )

I'm in Russia!
I got some blini for you all! They are Russian pancakes! I hope they are still yummy when I get home! I hope you like them.

I am dressed up like a Traditional Russian Nesting Doll, but there are no dolls inside me!

люблю тебя,
(love you,)

Kin Kindness

Happiest Birthday Wishes to:

Divinely Deviant - March 23

We've got SO MANY games and contests planned for the next couple months - we need some 'restocking'! If you have any items or gold you would like to donate to the CK, please send a trade to our mule Princess Stretchypants and make sure to let us know in the thread! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts! heart

HAPPY 5 YEARS CK! We will be randomly Celebrating our thread's 5th year! So, if the Topic says ANYTHING about a Party ... grab your dancin' shoes and get your asses in here, cuz we're gonna PARTAY BABY!!

March Games:

-click the game you want to see more info on!

ScreenShot Scavenger Hunt!
Gifted Avatar
Postcards from Kin!
Fashion Fridays
Pot 'O God RNG
Pixel Prizes (quote posting)

Noteworthy News:

April 22,2014 at 7:44 pm (PDT) We hit 1,000 pages!

Feb 5th, 2014 The CK Guild is back up and running!! Click HERE to visit!

Jan 31, 2014 Wreck The Winter Woes starts Feb 3rd!

Nov 4, 2013 Preforming CPR on the thread. Time for a Defib! CLEAR!

Hitched Hoarder

We here at the CK believe that all good things need a few guidelines to keep them good. Therefore I present you with our "rules".

Please remember that even though you are now in our thread, you are still on Gaia and are therefore required to follow Gaia's Terms Of Service. If you would like to view those, you may do so by clicking HERE

We run a fairly loose ship around here, but certain things are NOT allowed, period. Here they are:

Do Not be rude or hurtful to others. If you are over 13, you should have already learned the Golden Rule. It's the most important, and we WILL enforce it.

Do Not Spam, Slam, or Scam others. If you don't understand this rule - see the above rule.

Do Not cheat on our games (like using mules to vote for someone in a contest).

Make sure to say Thank You if you receive a gift. People do not HAVE to give you things - have an Attitude of Gratitude.

To be honest it's very simple - BE RESPECTFUL. That's all we ask.

If you have any questions or comments regarding this thread, feel free to post them in the thread, or PM Plaid Pantys

Hitched Hoarder

Founder: Plaid Pantys

I'm Miranda, and I've been on Gaia since 2006 - and on my current account since May 25, 2007. I'm in my 30's and I'm a Stay-at-Home Mom. I'm married to my best friend Chris a.k.a. General Lee Ahsum and we live with our son, 3 cats, and 2 beta fish in Nevada, USA. I drink WAY too much coffee and I love chocolate.User Image

The thing I love the most about Gaia is the fact that I can meet and become friends with people from all over the world! I enjoy chatting, dressing my avatar, and fishing in Durem with my hubby!

Want to gift me? I love art, of any and all of my avatars, even art that isn't top quality. If you see me wearing something and you want to draw me, don't ask - just do it!

......................................................................................................................................................................................

Moderator: KawaiPiplup

Hi, I'm Jayme! I go by Mika, Waffles or Pixel to my friends so, whatever works for you is cool. I've been on gaia since 2006 through different accounts and I love it.
I love making friends from all over and meeting people who live close as well. I'm always changing my avi depending on my mood and rarely have only one for a full day.User Image

I live on the coast of Northern Oregon with my husband Richie and his mother and her two little dachshunds that NEVER stop barking. Richie and I were married July 25th 2014!

I love receiving art and occasionally I draw as well, although it's not great. Also, If you by chance are feeling generous, I keep my wishlist pretty Up-To-Date, though I'm not holding my breath as the prices are pretty extreme.

......................................................................................................................................................................................

Guild Secretary: Fawlen Kawaii

Hi, I’m Veronica! Some people call me Fawlen, Mom, Roni, and some call me Topsy. I do prefer to be called Fawlen unless you have been chosen as one of my Gaia children. I have been on Gaia since 2007. I am a retired, mother of three, my oldest, a girl and boy/girl twins, grandmother of two, which probably make me oldest in the guild but I love it here. I live in Orlando Florida with my hubby, Mike and black lab, Winston.User Image

I am new back to Gaia after a very long hiatus, and I am so honored to have been chosen not only to be a part of this family but as a staff member. I look forward to meeting you all and maybe even chatting in Tiny Chat or Skype. I did get to chat with Mira recently and that was awesome.

I love dress-up and TekTek. If you want let me TekTek you just hit me up. I also like Gaia Slots. I think I am slowly becoming addicted. So there is a little about me and if you wish to know more just ask. I am an open book.

Photojournalist: TomKat_Sky

"Greetings & Salutations! My actual name is not important; however, I go by the following: Sky, Kat, Tom, SkyKat or any Other non-meanie Versions'. Gaia was "Introduced" to "Us" back in 2003, checked It out and stayed lurking ever since. But Gaia is for Kids You Perverted *****!, THIS is what I usually get when saying/ letting My Age known BUT Users tend to forget that the Admins & Moderators ARE OLDER THAN ME; so, what that makes Them?
User Image
Anyhow, I do not like Stereotypes and will not hesitate to IGNORE YOU. Believe It or Not... I enjoyed watching "Anime" and know that "Go-Gaia" was based on Anime; until, It "changed". Yes, The Pixelated Dolls was One of the Reasons' that I lurked/ joined Gaia before the Conversations and Events. I never married nor have kids and have a Black & White Kitty. Sorry, no Digital Pics to share. ^^; I do have a Life outside of Gaia; so, I am not on Here 24/7. Yea... BORING but That is just about It or all I want to say. LOVE & PEACE! " =^_^=

Friends & Family: (people we love):

Taistar1661
Harley Sinn
Illustratinloue
daionara
Kirei Konekos
General Lee Ahsum
Manic Gilroy
I hunnybunny I
fireflyfw
TomKat_Sky
karaSu nekoS
ZanaverDragon
KawaiiPiplup
Raeghne
Fawlen Kawaii
skippehx3

We also have a GUILD, bby!! Check it out! Click the banner below!

Guild Mule:
Princess Stretchypants

Silly s**t, tom-foolery, and a**-grabbery. In other words... epically awesome posts.

Quote:
Nevertheless Jess: ~Haha yah. She once called dog sperm cute. stressed

Raeghne: Haha, they ARE cute, with their little itty bitty tails!

Nevertheless Jess: ~Hahaha I've never actually seen any. I just can't imagine any sort of sperm being cute.

Raeghne: Well... I will say that the way they do artificial insemination in dogs is pretty gross imo, but I'll just leave that at that.

Miranda Everlasting: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Raeghne: -got a supernatural gif- -Must be winning at life-

Quote:

Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

Happy Valentines day
- The Easter Bunny

I hunnybunny I
because he says that they will make income through charging visitors tax when they leave for leaving, its like him saying the nhs in scotland will still be payed by the uk even though scotland wont be part of the uk

Rainbow Flavored Pixels

How are they going to be able to tax us though? Add $$ to the airfare back?
********, buying my tickets now. lmao not really.

I hunnybunny I
i dont know just something mentioned in the white papers the snp produced

Rainbow Flavored Pixels

Smuggle me in! lol

I hunnybunny I
lol ill send a box to your address with a send back address you celotape your self in and then post your self back, cheap flight and no tax in a onea, not sure the in flight movie will be very good though

Rainbow Flavored Pixels
lmao, I'll take my pad/phone and listen to music and sleep.
Oh! Oh! I'll stuff myself in a dog crate and ship myself over there that way.
lol, I'll just wear a dog suit and they'll never know the difference!
I hunnybunny I
get a dog onsie im sure itll work best !!

Rainbow Flavored Pixels
lmao. I wonder if anyone has ever tried to do that.

Manic657
Miranda Everlasting
Manic657
Miranda Everlasting
Manic657
Flap flap flap flap flap

LOL I guess it's better than "fap fap fap fap", right? rofl
I could only imagine an avatar making that motion, I would have to use it all the time, it would be the funniest freaking thing. My immaturity knows no bounds.

What's so bad is that EVERYONE else would be using it too - and Gaia would probably explode!
Haha, in more ways than one.

April 1st, 2014

[NPC] President Diedrich
Miranda Everlasting
[NPC] President Diedrich
xlwafflezlx
I hunnybunny I
* trips over little green bunny* User Image

That bunny ish mean!
crying

Did you know that if you take the horns from 123 rhinos, you'd have a lot of rhino horns and dead rhinos? Fascinating but bad to do! Bye for now and let the rhinos be!

How many bunny horns would it take to get you to stop eating cake, Mr. President? rofl

It would take more bunny horns than horns have bunnies for me to stop! Ok bye for now!

Monday Delirium
Harley Sinn
where did everyone go?

Never Land Ranch!
They rode out on unicorns and you missed it!!!!

That's okay though, there's enough space on the back of this pink hippopotamus.

Want to become part of our inner circle? Stick around, post, join in the activities and just be awesome... you're name will be here in no time!
We do not have a blacklist. We expect all of our members to behave like the adults they are. If a certain poster gets totally out of control, that person will be reported and ignored by the thread founder; Plaid Pantys

Plaid Pantys rolled 0 10-sided dice: Total: 0 (0-0)

Hitched Hoarder

Click here everyday User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. For an extra prize!

Please, when playing any of our games remember this... this is a HANGOUT/CHATTING thread, not a giveaway/charity. Please stay and chat and make nice - I hate just seeing random people show up, roll, win, and leave. Even if no one is here, please at least say hi or something, you may just end up meeting someone and making a friend! If I see you only posting emoticons and rolling or doing the RNG, with no conversation, your plays will be VOID and you will NOT receive any prizes.

RNG: 0 - 100
Play 3 times per day

If you pick a Lucky Coin with a number listed on the game board above, you may pick 1 prize!
If you pick the Super Lucky Coin ( number 77 ) you may select 1 prize from the list AND 1 Monthly Collectable Letter, or 2 prizes from the list!

PM PlaidPantys with page number, winning number, and prize choice!

Prize List:

NEW PRIZES ADDED March 1st

Drekavac's Wings
Asmodeus' Pink Wings
Yin Tech
Yang Tech
Yin & Yang Sprites
Order of Atlantis
Lightning Lash
Water Wielder
Angelic Parasol
1B gold Mythril Coin
Nightmare Scythe
Cream Nitemare Scarf
Lady Evangeline
Icy Marionette
Hinterland Warlord of Jupitair
Black Licorice
Merry Snippet
Navy Devil Tail
Rouge Splendor
Jade Rabbit
Omen of Silence
Bani Clips
Heavenly Drapes
Pink Devil Tail
Trepidatious Drum Major
Beguiling Faun
Crimson Rose
Cherry Red Reindeer
Lavender Bridesmaid
A New Decade
[Animal] Religieuse Invocation
[Animal] Bitter Sailor
[Animal] Thea’s Disenchant
[Animal] Busy Booky
[Animal] Pink Cat Breath

List of MC Letters:

Thank You Letter For September 2004
Thank You Letter For May 2006
Thank You Letter For September 2006
Thank You Letter For December 2007
Thank You Letter For May 2008
Thank You Letter for January 2009
Thank You Letter for May 2009
Thank You Letter for December 2009
Thank You Letter for May 2010
Thank You Letter for February 2011

List of Past RNG winners:

daionara
karaSu nekoS
ShynSilentOne
TomKat_Sky
Quixotic Mink
Josett
Starz-N-Madness
skippehx3
Fawlen Kawaii
Plaid Pantys

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Each Tic-Tac-Toe wins!

((AMOUNTS HAVE BEEN RAISED!))

Horizontal ( < -- -- -- > ) 100 Million gold

Vertical ( | or | ) 300 Million gold

Diagonal ( or / ) 500 Million gold

Roll three 10s (in one game) and win the booby prize! (randomly selected)

*Extra Plays for rolling a 10, does NOT count during Extra Plays!*

If you roll doubles in your post (say two 5s) it is not a winning hand. You must have all 3 numbers, but they do not need to be in order! Say you are rolling for 6-1-8 if you roll and get 8-6-1 you are still a winner!

YOU MUST PM PLAID PANTYS IF YOU WIN!

List of Tic-Tac-Toe Winners:

karaSu nekoS
PixelChunks
daionara
TomKat_Sky
daionara
ShynSilentOne
Dotisoto

Pixel Prizes!

Whenever you see one of the pixel images below, posted in the thread - be the first to quote it and win a prize! Prizes can be anything from shop items to rare items - you just never know!
Any member can post the Pixel, but if you do - you have to supply the prize!

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/nw4M8Ry.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/5IIo56T.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/P3dfdbT.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ultducW.gif[/IMG]

Hitched Hoarder

Find out who our Mascot really is:

Name: Kin

Personality: She is a sweet and warmhearted kitty who loves to keep people smiling in her reserved ways. Much like a nurturing mother, she treats people right and knows how to be strict as well.

Why my mascot is the best choice for CK: Because she resembles the thread from the way she is dressed to the name she has. She wears pink and white and has blue eyes, all to match the CK banner. She holds a "Cup of Kindness" in her paws. And her name, Kin, is another word for family. And that's what CK is all about!

Postcards From Kin!

Kin Kindness is traveling the World!

Every month
she will be going somewhere new, but it's up to YOU to write a postcard home from her!

You decide where she's going, what's she's been up to, and how she's dressed for her trip.
Send your Postcards to Plaid Panties
Entries are due by ......
Voting will start then, and end on .......

PLEASE DO NOT ADVERTISE YOUR ENTRY!
You may advertise the game and tell people to vote, but if I find anyone saying "vote for ___" you will be eliminated from the game!
Example:
Quote:

Guten Tag, CK! I've just traveled by hot air balloon all the way to Germany! I've had so much fun tasting all the different types of sauerkraut and many exotic flavors of sausages! The beer is *hiccup* AMAZING! Wish you were here!

Liben heart Kin

All entries MUST be in the above format (picture of Kin, short letter to the CK)

Prizes:
1st place - Your Postcard on the First Post for the following month!
5 Billion gold (via trade)

2nd place -
1 Billion Gold Mythril Coin

February:
1st place - ZanaverDragon
2nd place - Kirei Konekos
3rd place - KawaiPiplup

IF THIS GAME IS POPULAR AND CONTINUES WELL, MORE PRIZES WILL BE ADDED!

Hitched Hoarder

Welcome to the CK's Screen-shot Scavenger Hunt!
Starting March 1, 2015 you will need to get a screen-shot of each item on the list below. You have until March 22, 2015 to collect them! They do NOT have to be in any order, but each must be in a separate post!

How to win:
Submit your Screen-shots (via imgur.com) Into YOUR OWN THREAD in the Guild subforum "Scavenger Hunt 2015". Each item on the list must have it's own post! After March 22nd, you will NOT be allowed to edit or post more in your thread - doing so will disqualify you!

On March 23rd, I will set up a poll in that subforum for us to all vote on who did the best job! Voting will end March 26th.

1st place - March 2015 Monthly Collectable (or 20 Billion gold)

2nd place - 10 Billion gold

3rd place - 5 Billion Gold

Scavenger Hunt Item list:

1. Get Quoted by an NPC (must be within this month, no older posts will count).

2. In Towns - collect 1 of each type of bug, get SS of your in game item bag.

3. Collect Daily Chance and get the lucky win of "12345 gold" or "The 4th Amigo Lucki Pants".

4. Dumpster Dive and grab any animated item.

5. In Towns 2, meet up with a friend inside any random Gaian's house in Aekea Estates.

6. Craft 1 item in Go Fusion.

7. SS of you claiming a "Rare Gift" such as Enchanted Trunk, Pink Link, or Blue Giftbox.

8. Home Sweet home - get a SS of you inside your house.

9. Receive an Anon gift with a poem in the message.

10. SS of you and 4 (or more) other people in Towns (1 or 2) all wearing all white.

Please feel free to ask any questions, best of luck and HAVE FUN!

Hitched Hoarder

Fashion Friday

Fashion Fridays! Every Tuesday we will announce the theme for the up-coming Fashion Friday!
On Friday, dress up to match the theme and make sure to post in the thread! Random prizes will be given to posters throughout the day. Each week will be different, so make sure to check back here for the newest theme!

Fashion Friday for 3/06/2015

Gemstones! Dress up to match your favorite gem! Garnet, Sapphire, Topaz! Whichever you like! You can dress up with jewels or just wear anything with it's color!

Hosted by: Plaid Pantys

Gifted Avatar

When the Thread Title says "Gifted Avatar" that's the only time we are playing it - it's rather random, but ALWAYS fun!

How to play:

1. get your avatar NEKKID
2. Post in the thread that you want to join in the GA game!
3. Send and receive clothing/wearable items to other people playing! This MUST be through gifts, no trades. May NOT be Anon.
4. You must then wear every item you are gifted, and make the craziest outfit you can - we are NOT going for 'put together' avatars... we like goofy s**t, aight?
5. We will try to get screenshots of everyone playing so we can look back and laugh rofl

Hitched Hoarder

Lots of heart LOVE heart
goes out to everyone who has helped us in the past, those that are helping now,
and those that will help us from here on out!
Thank you!!

Share the Kindness!

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/a-cup-of-kindness-changes/t.64630495/][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/xQh3PGL.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Threads and Guilds worth visiting!

Miranda Everlasting's SnapKitty Sign Shop

King Codex's Monthly Giveaway!

Hitched Hoarder

What we are questing:
Donations for thread contests and quest help, whether in gold or items!

Thank you:

I hunnybunny I
Manic657
foxettes
Raeghne
Slender Woods
Pan_Astraea

Item Questing

A few of the completed quests we've helped with

Maneki Nekomata
Compass Of Seidh
Gray Body Dye
Blue Body Dye
Sibyl's Incantation
Pink Body Dye
SDPlus #280 Velvetine!
Doki Doki Deito
Zodiacal
Lulu
Bennett
Ninja Headband
Golden Laurels
Dark Chocolate
Zeta Star
SC Agape
Minotaur Asterion
Ominous Black Bird
Dapper Bootlegger
Dancing Stars
Pale Marionette
Demon's Eminence
The Case of Pietro
White Body Dye
Angelic Halo

Hitched Hoarder

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces