• Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
vexed-monkey
Bonangrro
vexed-monkey
heart Off to the market with 114g
~Bump

User Image Hi you! Thanks for coming here.. Good to hear & see you! smile
Thank you! Its been just about 2monthes since i've signed in....too busy killing people Online you know.

User Image Oh yeah, I noticed that. I have been checking Gaiaonline always. But, no one talk me for awhile. I'm not worry about that. I decided to make a new thread since my friend's thread already closed before.

7,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100

7,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100

7,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100

7,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100

7,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100

7,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100

7,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100

7,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100

7,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
Yeah, well even when i got my internet back...I just kinda lost intrest. Lady's thread died out and time began to flow ever so slow...then Gaia started abuse the need for GC. Soooo even after i blew all my gold items were coming in too fast and i couldn't afford'em all! and I Hate to sell items! so as you know i was on daily but my siblings and friends stopped signing on themselves. confused I mean atleast i had Bliss to play with on my Playstation but then even she became too busy crying

7,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
I go on gaia for zOMG!~♥

7,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
vexed-monkey
Yeah, well even when i got my internet back...I just kinda lost intrest. Lady's thread died out and time began to flow ever so slow...then Gaia started abuse the need for GC. Soooo even after i blew all my gold items were coming in too fast and i couldn't afford'em all! and I Hate to sell items! so as you know i was on daily but my siblings and friends stopped signing on themselves. confused I mean atleast i had Bliss to play with on my Playstation but then even she became too busy crying

User Image Oh aw, I know how you feel a way. I played on Lady's thread before until it was dead out. Bliss announced about a thread that I joined. It was an awesome and keep me a good company to play!
Starrymite
I go on gaia for zOMG!~♥
How long've you been on Gaia, hm?
/nothing but a curious question. "Chat" with me. My Playstations being occupied by someone!
lol Its funny! The only reason i'm even on now is because my older brother is playing his playstation right now to which i'm normally doing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff