Welcome to Gaia! ::

calamito
Christ the Holy Son
Isn't it better for less physically attractive people to be less confident because they'll be more humble and accustomed to their limits and be more realistic about their scenarios?

Their ...limits?? What limits? That they're less attractive? Seriously... what the ********]

Yes, ugly people generally have limitations in Society.
Desideraht
Christ the Holy Son
Desideraht
I've seen ugly confident people. They're people who like, had horrible facial injuries or something, so they're really damn hard to look at, but they love themselves anyway. And people say "Oh they're beautiful on the inside" or whatever.

I think attractiveness is often a matter of presentation. I can go down to complete "boring nerd" and even "plain/ugly" but if I dress a certain way, wear certain accessories and do my hair a certain way, suddenly I'm "hot". I think a lot of people have that potential. And btw, I'm not calling myself hot. I'm talking about how other people suddenly start calling me hot when I look a certain way.

Yeah, I think that attractiveness is a matter of bone structure and genetics and can be changed(if defective) with cosmetic surgery. I can have a sexy hair doo or something but...my face.
A lot of people who perceive their faces as ugly can do something about it by fixing their teeth, eyebrows, and hygiene.

Yeah, a friend of mine has got buckteeth. Extremely bushy eyebrows. A deviated nasal septum, broken nasal cartilage and he hates his ethnic looks.

8 out of the 10 girls I asked told me that he was ugly.

My friend spends alot of time alone, writing trying to be some deep existentialist hipster writer guy and tries to play with his image because he doesn't fit in. He's depressed and he's a recluse.

Good thing I don't look like that guy! neutral

Dapper Phantom

Christ the Holy Son
Desideraht
Christ the Holy Son
Desideraht
I've seen ugly confident people. They're people who like, had horrible facial injuries or something, so they're really damn hard to look at, but they love themselves anyway. And people say "Oh they're beautiful on the inside" or whatever.

I think attractiveness is often a matter of presentation. I can go down to complete "boring nerd" and even "plain/ugly" but if I dress a certain way, wear certain accessories and do my hair a certain way, suddenly I'm "hot". I think a lot of people have that potential. And btw, I'm not calling myself hot. I'm talking about how other people suddenly start calling me hot when I look a certain way.

Yeah, I think that attractiveness is a matter of bone structure and genetics and can be changed(if defective) with cosmetic surgery. I can have a sexy hair doo or something but...my face.
A lot of people who perceive their faces as ugly can do something about it by fixing their teeth, eyebrows, and hygiene.

Yeah, a friend of mine has got buckteeth. Extremely bushy eyebrows. A deviated nasal septum, broken nasal cartilage and he hates his ethnic looks.

My friend spends alot of time alone, writing trying to be some deep existentialist hipster writer guy and tries to play with his image because he doesn't fit in. He's depressed and he's a recluse.

Working on his teeth and eyebrows could work wonders for him. Ethnic guys with ugly noses can actually be extremely hot if they work on their other features. Some people actually dig ugly noses (I kind of like them, myself).

He really should try manscaping. Get his eyebrows done and some braces. I'm serious; it could change his life.

Timid Vampire

10,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Streaker 200
Personally, I grew up quiet a strange looking child.
And when I was 12, due to emotional stress, I began overeating and turned into a fatass.
I was 5'1" or so and weighed like 160-170 lbs.

I hated myself and then by the time I was 13.
People at school were mean to me.
Boys didn't like me.
Girls didn't like me or want to be my friend.
Girls picked on me.
I was miserable.

So I developed an eating disorder and lost a good 50-60 lbs and suddenly, everyone was kind to me.
Boys held the door open for me, girls gave me envious looks, and I made friends quiet easily.
Life was so much easier being pretty.

And it helped that I had D cups by the time I was fifteen.

I've stayed at about 120 at 5'3" now, and I don't gain weight as long as I don't eat every second of the day.

As cruel as it is, looks do matter.
And if you're pretty, life goes easier for you.

It's a sad truth, but that's how it is.
Not many people are virtuous enough to look at what's on the inside.

It's something I learned the hard way, and it's made me somewhat superficial.

Dapper Phantom

Christ the Holy Son
Desideraht
Christ the Holy Son
Desideraht
Christ the Holy Son
Desideraht

Working on his teeth and eyebrows could work wonders for him. Ethnic guys with ugly noses can actually be extremely hot if they work on their other features. Some people actually dig ugly noses (I kind of like them, myself).

He really should try manscaping. Get his eyebrows done and some braces. I'm serious; it could change his life.

My friend isn't like ethnic European. He's black and really dark he was raised in America.

He's incredibly tall and thin.

What would you suggest for him? stare
There's nothing wrong with being black. He could probably work out and develop an amazing figure. I would suggest he packs protein and starts exercising. I would also suggest he tries to actually find his passion and latch onto a real identity. And braces.
Desideraht
Christ the Holy Son
Desideraht
Christ the Holy Son
Desideraht

My friend isn't like ethnic European. He's black and really dark he was raised in America.

There's nothing wrong with being black. He could probably work out and develop an amazing figure. I would suggest he packs protein and starts exercising. I would also suggest he tries to actually find his passion and latch onto a real identity. And braces.

What's the best way to get some protein?

Hygienic Informer

Christ the Holy Son
Desideraht
Christ the Holy Son
Desideraht
Christ the Holy Son
Desideraht

semen
Diabetes Forecast
Christ the Holy Son
Desideraht
Christ the Holy Son
Desideraht

semen
I'd rather not...

Hygienic Informer

Christ the Holy Son
Diabetes Forecast
Christ the Holy Son
Desideraht
Christ the Holy Son
Desideraht

semen
I'd rather not...

ive got sum great recipes if u change yo'ure mind....

Dapper Phantom

Christ the Holy Son
Desideraht
Christ the Holy Son
Desideraht
Christ the Holy Son
Desideraht

Meat. Protein supplements, such as whey, etc.

Dapper Phantom

Diabetes Forecast
Christ the Holy Son
Desideraht
Christ the Holy Son
Desideraht

semen
Oh yeah, my bad. I forgot to mention semen.
Desideraht
Christ the Holy Son
Desideraht
Christ the Holy Son
Desideraht

I see, i'll tell him about..

My friend said that he's always wanted to ethnically ambiguous. He doesn't want to fit a label of..

"Black" "White"

He said that he wants his image to be in people's minds when he's not around.

He wants to be from nowhere...

Dapper Phantom

Christ the Holy Son
Desideraht
Christ the Holy Son
Desideraht
Christ the Holy Son
Desideraht

My friend said that he's always wanted to ethnically ambiguous. He doesn't want to fit a label of..

"Black" "White"

Ha, well he could try Asain skin-lightening products. They're supposedly harmless. I kind of want to try them to be more pale. >.>

But yeah, he needs to be less hung up on race. You can't be ethnically nothing.
Desideraht
Christ the Holy Son
Desideraht
Christ the Holy Son
Desideraht

"Black" "White"

Ha, well he could try Asain skin-lightening products. They're supposedly harmless. I kind of want to try them to be more pale. >.>

But yeah, he needs to be less hung up on race. You can't be ethnically nothing.
Hmm... I wouldn't say he's hung up on race. He said that... "He doesn't fit in with anybody and never felt like he has" He wants his external appearance to reflect that sense of...Stranger hood.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff