Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fermionic
Christ the Holy Son
Fermionic
Agatha Trunchbull had prodigious confidence in herself, she wasn't necessarily a looker.
I don't know why but...I SERIOUSLY dislike people like that and I can't figure out why.

People like what?

People who aren't lookers yet have so much self confidence...

I envy them.

Enduring Phantom

Does that mean I'm a supermodel? emotion_kirakira
Christ the Holy Son
Fermionic
Christ the Holy Son
Fermionic
Agatha Trunchbull had prodigious confidence in herself, she wasn't necessarily a looker.
I don't know why but...I SERIOUSLY dislike people like that and I can't figure out why.

People like what?

I envy them.

Agatha Trunchbull is a fictional character.
Fermionic
Christ the Holy Son
Fermionic
Christ the Holy Son
Fermionic

People like what?

I envy them.

Oh, of course... sad
Christ the Holy Son
Fermionic
Christ the Holy Son
Fermionic
Christ the Holy Son
Fermionic

People like what?

I envy them.

Oh, of course... sad

Perhaps if you weren't so shallow, you wouldn't find it so hard.

Gaian

Christ the Holy Son
AvenirLegacy
i S o m m e r

I think maybe growing up ugly then maturing into a piece of fine a** has this sort of effect, but you can be both.

This.

I disagree.

Fascinating; but I'll never doubt the impact a persons childhood can have on their adulthood. I think we would agree on that. Overcome it yes, but try not learning from your childhood, and I will show you a new degree of Fool.

Dapper Reveler

I really disagree with this. In fact it seems like a lot of people who are attractive have confidence issues.

Friendly Lunatic

Christ the Holy Son

I envy them.

It's easy. Just think about your other strengths. Maybe not everyone will be enraptured by them, but those who are, you'll be able to tell if you're looking for it.

Dapper Phantom

I've seen ugly confident people. They're people who like, had horrible facial injuries or something, so they're really damn hard to look at, but they love themselves anyway. And people say "Oh they're beautiful on the inside" or whatever.

I think attractiveness is often a matter of presentation. I can go down to complete "boring nerd" and even "plain/ugly" but if I dress a certain way, wear certain accessories and do my hair a certain way, suddenly I'm "hot". I think a lot of people have that potential. And btw, I'm not calling myself hot. I'm talking about how other people suddenly start calling me hot when I look a certain way.
e-Claire rc1
Christ the Holy Son

I envy them.

It's easy. Just think about your other strengths. Maybe not everyone will be enraptured by them, but those who are, you'll be able to tell if you're looking for it.

I'm really good at being pretentious.. D:
Desideraht
I've seen ugly confident people. They're people who like, had horrible facial injuries or something, so they're really damn hard to look at, but they love themselves anyway. And people say "Oh they're beautiful on the inside" or whatever.

I think attractiveness is often a matter of presentation. I can go down to complete "boring nerd" and even "plain/ugly" but if I dress a certain way, wear certain accessories and do my hair a certain way, suddenly I'm "hot". I think a lot of people have that potential. And btw, I'm not calling myself hot. I'm talking about how other people suddenly start calling me hot when I look a certain way.

Yeah, I think that attractiveness is a matter of bone structure and genetics and can be changed(if defective) with cosmetic surgery. I can have a sexy hair doo or something but...my face.

Friendly Lunatic

Christ the Holy Son
I'm really good at being pretentious.. D:

Oh, come on. Did you even read half of the stuff you copy-pasted to me in that other thread? Take yourself seriously enough to figure yourself out, then you won't need others to tell you. They'll sense that, and voila, magnetism.
Christ the Holy Son
Yeah, I think that attractiveness is a matter of bone structure and genetics and can be changed(if defective) with cosmetic surgery. I can have a sexy hair doo or something but...my face.

Bone structure isn't everything. Different hairstyles and subtle makeup can make a huge difference.

Dapper Phantom

Christ the Holy Son
Desideraht

A lot of people who perceive their faces as ugly can do something about it by fixing their teeth, eyebrows, and hygiene.

Friendly Lunatic

Christ the Holy Son

Bone structure isn't everything. Different hairstyles and subtle makeup can make a huge difference to muting those imperfections.

Desideraht
A lot of people who perceive their faces as ugly can do something about it by fixing their teeth, eyebrows, and hygiene.

This too.
Christ the Holy Son
Isn't it better for less physically attractive people to be less confident because they'll be more humble and accustomed to their limits and be more realistic about their scenarios?

Their ...limits?? What limits? That they're less attractive? Seriously... what the ********?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff