Welcome to Gaia! ::

You all are crazy!!!!! J/K heart
I dare you to put your arm in a meat shredder and stick your fingers in your a** and lick the s**t off. surprised There, I said it.
Quote:
Quote:
go up to a black guy and ask him what a ****** is

Dang, you really are taking advantage of the anything goes thing aren't you?
u said nething
Quote:
..I dare you to stop taking people's dares.

Wow, this game came to a quick stop....^^;;
Quote:
I dare you to put your arm in a meat shredder and stick your fingers in your a** and lick the s**t off. surprised There, I said it.

That's just gross. It sounds like you have been sving that one... blaugh
Quote:
Quote:

I dare you to not take that person's dare, making you eligible to take my dare. twisted
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I dare you to not take that person's dare, making you eligible to take my dare. twisted

Well, the only problem with that dare is that it would work against the other person's dare so therefore I can't do that dare ^^;;
Quote:
Quote:

That's just gross. It sounds like you have been sving that one... blaugh

Not quite. The finger thing, I heard someone say that and I almost died laughing. *shrug*
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Well, the only problem with that dare is that it would work against the other person's dare so therefore I can't do that dare ^^;;

No, because when I dared you that totally messed up the other person's dare, flip flopping it around to you having to challenge my dare which would make you do mine, which, already fulfilling theirs, would make you have acceptance at mine. Biotch! mad
i dare you to go into your bathroom and lick your toilet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff