Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ummm, yeah, this thread is basicly devoted to finding someone named "hitokiriNox"... By the way, if you are them, YOUR PMS ARE DISABLED... just to let you know...
hmmm.. no one's here so far...
xXTwistedWhispersXx
Ummm, yeah, this thread is basicly devoted to finding someone named "hitokiriNox"... By the way, if you are them, YOUR PMS ARE DISABLED... just to let you know...

*Sneaks up behind her and pokes gently in the side and whispers* Well, my PMS are no longer disabled. And, nice to see you again miss, unfortunately you're not online now.*smiles to cover that he misses her and feels disappointed*
Hm, Guess I can make myself comfortable in here..*Jumps up on rafters and relaxes for a bit, puts sword between his knees*
HitokiriNox
Hm, Guess I can make myself comfortable in here..*Jumps up on rafters and relaxes for a bit, puts sword between his knees*
Hullo there dude. *pokes* o-O
Unmarked Beauty
xd heart

*Looks down on her* What?*smiles*
HitokiriNox
Unmarked Beauty
xd heart

*tilts head* Now I feel small, which I already am small but whatever. This never stops once to how much this thread amuses me so.
Unmarked Beauty
HitokiriNox
Unmarked Beauty
xd heart

*tilts head* Now I feel small, which I already am small but whatever. This never stops once to how much this thread amuses me so.

*laughs quietly* Well, you do actually look kind of small from up here. *jumps down and stends beside her* Well, you're still short *laughs* And may I ask, why does this amuse you?
HitokiriNox
Unmarked Beauty
HitokiriNox
Unmarked Beauty
xd heart

*laughs quietly* Well, you do actually look kind of small from up here. *jumps down and stends beside her* Well, you're still short *laughs* And may I ask, why does this amuse you?
No clue why it amuses me. Just does. Kind of like staring at something for a while, and still finding it amusing. @_@ I'm just one odd person. >.> And thanks for the shortness update. xp
Unmarked Beauty
HitokiriNox
Unmarked Beauty
HitokiriNox
Unmarked Beauty
xd heart

No clue why it amuses me. Just does. Kind of like staring at something for a while, and still finding it amusing. @_@ I'm just one odd person. >.> And thanks for the shortness update. xp

*Jumps back up and closes his eyes* Well, your welcome on the update..ehe. And, no ones really odd as long as they're themselves,you know*nods*
HitokiriNox
Unmarked Beauty
HitokiriNox
Unmarked Beauty
HitokiriNox
Unmarked Beauty
xd heart

*Jumps back up and closes his eyes* Well, your welcome on the update..ehe. And, no ones really odd as long as they're themselves,you know*nods*
Hoyus I know. surprised I'm not stupid, just a tad bit slow. xd heart *sits down and yawns* I better go back to doing something before I irritate myself with my thoughts. x]
Unmarked Beauty
HitokiriNox
Unmarked Beauty
HitokiriNox
Unmarked Beauty
HitokiriNox
Unmarked Beauty
xd heart

Hoyus I know. surprised I'm not stupid, just a tad bit slow. xd heart *sits down and yawns* I better go back to doing something before I irritate myself with my thoughts. x]

*smiles barely noticable and sits up halfways* like what?
HitokiriNox
Unmarked Beauty
HitokiriNox
Unmarked Beauty
HitokiriNox
Unmarked Beauty
HitokiriNox
Unmarked Beauty
xd heart

Probably eat or stuff my face with something. Or maybe drawing, writing, something of that form. surprised
Unmarked Beauty
HitokiriNox
Unmarked Beauty
HitokiriNox
Unmarked Beauty
HitokiriNox
Unmarked Beauty
HitokiriNox
Unmarked Beauty
xd heart

Probably eat or stuff my face with something. Or maybe drawing, writing, something of that form. surprised

Okay, sounds like fun. *thinks of going hunting* ...Are you just human or something else?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff