Is Akito any good?

Yep! 0.39393939393939 39.4% [ 13 ]
Nope! 0.03030303030303 3.0% [ 1 ]
Haven't watched it yet! 0.57575757575758 57.6% [ 19 ]
Total Votes:[ 33 ]
< 1 2 3 >

Dapper Ladykiller

Lysid
It's good, action aplenty and characters with depth.

50 minutes of awesomeness!

sinfully_cute
MooMooJuice
I don't really have any interest in CG anymore, even though I used to love it.
I watched that Nunally one but I just didn't enjoy myself really. :/

Nunally was awful.
Is this one also s**t-tier? Or is it decent?

Yes I will probably watch it, but it's low on the list.

(On the topic of ova's, has anyone seen the Haganai one? I tried to watch it yesterday but my comp was ******** up.)

Change your plans, this isn't like that Nunally piece of s**t. This is ******** great!

Just watched it, loved it. Looks like it'll be a series of 4 movies?
And looks like C.C. will make an appearance. heart
Rains On Friday
Alkaide
Why does the world seem to be only racist towards Japan?

Why does the plot resemble what Japan did to Korea in WWII?

Because it's probably based on what happened to every country that got ruled over by another.

Vietnam getting ruled by France.

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
havnt looked yet...
I was hoping they'd do a nightmare of nunally anime, but looks like that hope got dashed...

also, when I first read the thread name, I read it as Code Geass: Boku no Pico....that'd be an interesting mash-up...

also, Lelouch is alive wink

Dedicated Noob

9,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Medalist 100
ohhh hell, its nice!
The knightframe appeared in ep1 is awesome 3nodding
and ep2 is coming out next month~

Distinct Elder

6,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Lizzylicious
havnt looked yet...

also, when I first read the thread name, I read it as Code Geass: Boku no Pico....that'd be an interesting mash-up...

Lololololol That's an awful comparison... I started watching the first epsiode finally! Thank god somebody finally uploaded Eng Subs.

It is pretty damn good, the animation is reminescent of Blassreiter, which is very 'un' Code-Geass-y. But it's still good.

WHAT IS AKITO'S GEASS?! He looks like a feral animal.

Salty Bilge rat

10,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
******** the lulu s**t, he doesn't appear hear. Though a suzuka expy is always welcome and akito is damn fine contender.

Salty Bilge rat

10,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
Acolyte Offerus
Lizzylicious
havnt looked yet...

Lololololol That's an awful comparison... I started watching the first epsiode finally! Thank god somebody finally uploaded Eng Subs.

It is pretty damn good, the animation is reminescent of Blassreiter, which is very 'un' Code-Geass-y. But it's still good.

I'd be awesome if they never EVER touch up on geass.

Distinct Elder

6,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Gunnisberg
Acolyte Offerus
Lizzylicious
havnt looked yet...

Well it's apparent he has one in the first battle scene, something similar to Suzaku's It seems. And it'd be kind of stupid if they didn't have Geass in the show...being that it's called Code Geass.
Boukoku no Akito (Akito the Exiled) is R3 of the Code Geass anime series.
To be honest, I was REALLY excited when I heard it came out,
so I watched it as soon as possible.
Although the setting is quite different from R1/2 (set in Europe, not Brittania),
I still loved it haha.
Looking forward to future episodes!
Gunnisberg
I heard its a ripoff of eculu de- a Gundam novel. Well Gundam sucks so let's see if they can it pull off with CG, more sutherlands, the better.

Even though I feel everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I am rather curious as to why Gundam sucks in your eyes? Is it because it involves politics, that it can make you think to some extent, or by some stupid chance that you think Naruto is better than anything else out there?
I completely forgot about this DX it's on my to watch list though and I plan on watching it very soon smile

Dapper Dabbler

9,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

i'm just about to watch it
after i close the computer...
excited...

Salty Bilge rat

10,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
Acolyte Offerus
Gunnisberg

Well it's apparent he has one in the first battle scene, something similar to Suzaku's It seems. And it'd be kind of stupid if they didn't have Geass in the show...being that it's called Code Geass.

Nightmare of Nunnaly and Nunnaly in wonderland didn't have any geass involved because its a side story. Akito is a sidestory, and I think trading off the title power for wonderful mech fights and dictator ship shitting on the idea of democracy, seems more than fair.

Asura Overlord
Gunnisberg
I heard its a ripoff of eculu de- a Gundam novel. Well Gundam sucks so let's see if they can it pull off with CG, more sutherlands, the better.

Even though I feel everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I am rather curious as to why Gundam sucks in your eyes? Is it because it involves politics, that it can make you think to some extent, or by some stupid chance that you think Naruto is better than anything else out there?

Because EXTREME wangst Almost all the time, the politics are nothing but jargon. The Manga(side stories) are nice though.
haven't seen it just yet.

Distinct Elder

6,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Rosa Red14
haven't seen it just yet.

You should. It's English Subbed now. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items