Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Junior

Nylon Nibbles
Pinku Hasami
Nylon Nibbles
Wut?

What?

What is this club thing? O-o

Gaia made this exclusive club called Club Verge for those who spent $100 in Gaia Cash the past 12 months. They have a store, secret threads/forum, and all that VIP crap.

Super Junior

Breath of Terror
Pinku Hasami

Reasonable price. I think Gaia made Club Verge to urge people to buy cash cards again. They must be close to getting bankrupt.

True that, but honestly Club Verge doesn't really encourage me to spend my money xD Maybe ill do some offers but I doubt I'll be getting Club Verge stats.

Yeah. I'm probably gonna reach Club Verge material eventually because I spent about $45 here. I'm just gonna join for curiosity (if I ever make it to Club Verge) but I've already seen the Club Verge store in another thread. There's some items that cost a couple hundred bucks.

Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Pinku Hasami
Nylon Nibbles
Pinku Hasami
Nylon Nibbles
Wut?

What?

Gaia made this exclusive club called Club Verge for those who spent $100 in Gaia Cash the past 12 months. They have a store, secret threads/forum, and all that VIP crap.

******** :/
what what is it?

Tricky Bunny

Pinku Hasami
Nylon Nibbles
Pinku Hasami
Nylon Nibbles
Wut?

What?

Feels good, man. 8D

Tricky Bunny

Pinku Hasami
Breath of Terror
Pinku Hasami

Reasonable price. I think Gaia made Club Verge to urge people to buy cash cards again. They must be close to getting bankrupt.

True that, but honestly Club Verge doesn't really encourage me to spend my money xD Maybe ill do some offers but I doubt I'll be getting Club Verge stats.

Yeah. I'm probably gonna reach Club Verge material eventually because I spent about $45 here. I'm just gonna join for curiosity (if I ever make it to Club Verge) but I've already seen the Club Verge store in another thread. There's some items that cost a couple hundred bucks.

Yeah, it isn't anything great. I wouldn't go out of your way to join. :0 Just saying.

Super Junior

Quote:

TheCadaverKid

Super Junior

Toy Tama
Pinku Hasami
Nylon Nibbles
Pinku Hasami
Nylon Nibbles
Wut?

What?

Feels good, man. 8D

I'm not really complaining about it. Just the store. It may feel good to be "VIP" but it kinda leaves the other Gaians out. Anyway, since you claim to be in Club Verge, what's it like there for you?
Fire Emblem Kakusei
Pinku Hasami
Fire Emblem Kakusei
I remember how we were talking about that and how much people would hate Gaia if that happened.

That's why, Shell exclaim
lol
If you pay 500 dollars you can get a custom SDPlus doll of your avi.
But let's be real.
Who the ******** is gonna actually do that.

If it isn't soulbound I'mma buy dat b***h and have my own SDPlus Doll. B)

Tricky Bunny

Pinku Hasami
Toy Tama
Pinku Hasami
Nylon Nibbles
Pinku Hasami
Nylon Nibbles
Wut?

What?

Feels good, man. 8D

I'm not really complaining about it. Just the store. It may feel good to be "VIP" but it kinda leaves the other Gaians out. Anyway, since you claim to be in Club Verge, what's it like there for you?

It's nothing great. Just some forums and a lot of people that paid for a lot of stuff. Anyways the idea is kind of so that every one doesn't have all the same things. Also the shop is pretty over the top on money. Not many people have bought anything from it. Anything you really want to know or were wondering?

Super Junior

Toy Tama
Pinku Hasami
Toy Tama
Pinku Hasami
Nylon Nibbles

Feels good, man. 8D

It's nothing great. Just some forums and a lot of people that paid for a lot of stuff. Anyways the idea is kind of so that every one doesn't have all the same things. Also the shop is pretty over the top on money. Not many people have bought anything from it. Anything you really want to know or were wondering?

How's the forum? I thought once you were in Club Verge you get to make secret threads in the forums.

Tricky Bunny

Pinku Hasami
Toy Tama
Pinku Hasami
Toy Tama
Pinku Hasami
Nylon Nibbles

Feels good, man. 8D

How's the forum? I thought once you were in Club Verge you get to make secret threads in the forums.

I guess. I think it's more, I can make them and people not in the club can look at them... ._.;

Bloodthirsty Doll

24,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
Pinku Hasami

The entire club is hidden from the public but I don't think we can make private, hidden threads in random forum areas. We can make forums in the guild that only members can see. Most of the Verge stuff is still a mystery even to the members. I still really don't know what it's all about but I also haven't really explored the guild yet. Club Verge doesn't interest me in the least but I guess I'm a member. I haven't spent $100 in GC in almost 6 months so I think it's based off the overall amount of GC you have bought during the time your account has been active.
Here is the official information post thingy one of the Club Verge members made.

Super Junior

Sage Winters

The entire club is hidden from the public but I don't think we can make private, hidden threads in random forum areas. We can make forums in the guild that only members can see. Most of the Verge stuff is still a mystery even to the members. I still really don't know what it's all about but I also haven't really explored the guild yet. Club Verge doesn't interest me in the least but I guess I'm a member. I haven't spent $100 in GC in almost 6 months so I think it's based off the overall amount of GC you have bought during the time your account has been active.
Here is the official information post thingy one of the Club Verge members made.

I saw the guild when one of my friends joined. But I couldn't have access to the forum nor try to join.

Super Junior

Toy Tama

I guess. I think it's more, I can make them and people not in the club can look at them... ._.;

Is the forum boring? Do people just talk about the club?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff