Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tenacious Sage

Luke first
Meguriuta
Luke first
Meguriuta
can I ask you some questions?

Shoot.
Buffs..how to get to R4...If I hold down it stops and I dont see the rage meter go up..it just stops..how do you buff to R4?

There are two ways: The first is via rageable buffs. These buffs will give you rage every time you R1 them. Thus you can get R4 rage if you keep buffing them at R1. These buffs are: Rock (though this is broken, once it's buffed above R1, you won't get rage from it). Sphere, Tef, and Pot. Fleet also is rageable, but you will almost never be asked to carry Fleet unless you are an in a BL when the tank has no Integ.
The other way to rage is toggling your rings. The causes your Ghi health to drop and by healing yourself, you will get rage.

Animal Lover

15,000 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
Meguriuta
Luke first
Meguriuta
Luke first
Meguriuta
can I ask you some questions?

Shoot.
Buffs..how to get to R4...If I hold down it stops and I dont see the rage meter go up..it just stops..how do you buff to R4?

There are two ways: The first is via rageable buffs. These buffs will give you rage every time you R1 them. Thus you can get R4 rage if you keep buffing them at R1. These buffs are: Rock (though this is broken, once it's buffed above R1, you won't get rage from it). Sphere, Tef, and Pot. Fleet also is rageable, but you will almost never be asked to carry Fleet unless you are an in a BL when the tank has no Integ.
The other way to rage is toggling your rings. The causes your Ghi health to drop and by healing yourself, you will get rage.
I think I should stop playing zOMG..its too confusing

Smitten Kitten

13,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Timid 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
I've never done it, but I'm looking to start. I kinda took a long hiatus from zomg once I reached level 10.0...... I dont even know how to get there sweatdrop

If you need any more people, I would love to join :3

Animal Lover

15,000 Points
Neko_Jar
I've never done it, but I'm looking to start. I kinda took a long hiatus from zomg once I reached level 10.0...... I dont even know how to get there sweatdrop

I took a long time off zOMG too. I know how to get there but you need a very skilled crew. The people forming crews are jerks asking for only >level 11 etc etc. Im level 10. All my rings are level 10 but I still need help because no one allows me to join their crew so Im not skilled.I was thinking maybe I should stop trying considering how negative everyone is..it just makes me end up feeling like crap

Smitten Kitten

13,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Timid 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Luke first
Neko_Jar

I took a long time off zOMG too. I know how to get there but you need a very skilled crew. The people forming crews are jerks asking for only >level 11 etc etc. Im level 10. All my rings are level 10 but I still need help because no one allows me to join their crew so Im not skilled.I was thinking maybe I should stop trying considering how negative everyone is..it just makes me end up feeling like crap[/quote
That's not very nice of them. They all had to start somewhere too..... neutral

Animal Lover

15,000 Points
Neko_Jar
Luke first
Neko_Jar

I took a long time off zOMG too. I know how to get there but you need a very skilled crew. The people forming crews are jerks asking for only >level 11 etc etc. Im level 10. All my rings are level 10 but I still need help because no one allows me to join their crew so Im not skilled.I was thinking maybe I should stop trying considering how negative everyone is..it just makes me end up feeling like crap

It is what it is. Id like to attempt it, want to go there?

Smitten Kitten

13,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Timid 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Luke first
Neko_Jar
Luke first
Neko_Jar

Sure! ....it's around bill's ranch, right... ? sweatdrop

Animal Lover

15,000 Points
Neko_Jar
Luke first
Neko_Jar
Luke first
Neko_Jar

yes..at the gates

Smitten Kitten

13,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Timid 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Luke first
Neko_Jar
Luke first
Neko_Jar
Luke first
Neko_Jar

yes..at the gates

Hey I found some people doing it on buzz saw server right now. there's room for more :3

Animal Lover

15,000 Points
Neko_Jar
Luke first
Neko_Jar
Luke first
Neko_Jar

yes..at the gates

Hey I found some people doing it on buzz saw server right now. there's room for more :3
ok

No Hero

I don't mind level 10.0s at all. I don't understand why people dont crew them. I mean they started 10.0 at dms (or less) too o;
I'll love to help you, feel free to ask anytime (:

Vicious Prophet

Okay, I see this complaint a lot- That 11s and 12s won't crew 10s, especially not 10.0s.

Yes, it is harder for 10s to get crews, but that's because your options are limited. Most crews who want people at 11+ aren't doing regular, tanked Yellow Maze; they're either speed mobbing, or they're going past the Yellow Maze into the Green Rooms, 100% Room, Crypt, and Bloodlust. People at 10.0 are literally too low for these parts of DMS. It's like trying to do End Boss at 8.0. Possible, yeah, but it's a strain on the crew.

It's not us being "jerks".

Malevolent Tycoon

Yo I heard you like closed threads ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out