Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lavish Warlord

Quack quack quack

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
This thread is... eh, very sad. I don't see the point in it, when all it causes is negativity, and segregates the community further. Yes, this person might be a mean person to you, or have done things that you don't agree with, but the Christian way is to forgive (and hopefully forget).

I can't say I am a Saint, because I've done my fair share of bad things in the past. I've stepped on toes and pissed off peeps here and there. There's people that I'm still not friends with anymore because of past issues.

My point is that nobody's perfect. Forgive and Forget, and you will be just fine. If you don't like the person, place them on Ignore. It's as simple as that. Making memes about someone that are meant in a negative way are quite disrespectful, no matter how much wrong they've done.

Lonely Sex Symbol

14,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Love Machine 150
time to just stop commenting and feeding the fire.

Devoted Regular

Mage Ragepunk
This thread is... eh, very sad. I don't see the point in it, when all it causes is negativity, and segregates the community further. Yes, this person might be a mean person to you, or have done things that you don't agree with, but the Christian way is to forgive (and hopefully forget).

I can't say I am a Saint, because I've done my fair share of bad things in the past. I've stepped on toes and pissed off peeps here and there. There's people that I'm still not friends with anymore because of past issues.

My point is that nobody's perfect. Forgive and Forget, and you will be just fine. If you don't like the person, place them on Ignore. It's as simple as that. Making memes about someone that are meant in a negative way are quite disrespectful, no matter how much wrong they've done.

I did not make the meme. I just found it online and wanted to share it.
My observation comes to a conclusion.
The smart and rational posters don't post.
The childish people though can be found posting in this thread.
Evidence: This thread and the people that will argue and comeback to me.

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Captain Lost Nipples
Mage Ragepunk

My last post, since this thread is 'Closed':

Even if you did or didn't create it, re-posting it seems kinda dickish. Turn the other cheek, yes?

Good day, lass. 3nodding

Devoted Regular

Binary Mess

So that means you aren't a smart and rational poster? You waited til the end to say something. Stop feeding the fire and let the thread die.

Lonely Sex Symbol

14,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Love Machine 150
Mage Ragepunk
Captain Lost Nipples
Mage Ragepunk

Even if you did or didn't create it, re-posting it seems kinda dickish. Turn the other cheek, yes?

Good day, lass. 3nodding

Dude LOL she posted a meme about herself where she get's like 10 ignores a day

Devoted Regular

NANA-HlME
Mage Ragepunk
Captain Lost Nipples
Mage Ragepunk

Good day, lass. 3nodding

Dude LOL she posted a meme about herself where she get's like 10 ignores a day

HEY. He's being nice to me. Shut up!!
Captain Lost Nipples
Binary Mess

So that means you aren't a smart and rational poster? You waited til the end to say something. Stop feeding the fire and let the thread die.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Devoted Regular

Binary Mess
Captain Lost Nipples
Binary Mess

...That has nothing to do with what this was about.
Captain Lost Nipples
Binary Mess
Captain Lost Nipples
Binary Mess

Pls the amount of ******** were determined by how fast I searched for that so failure is expected.

Devoted Regular

Binary Mess
Captain Lost Nipples
Binary Mess
Captain Lost Nipples
Binary Mess

Pls the amount of ******** were determined by how fast I searched for that so failure is expected.

o.o Do you even speak english? I didn't understand anything you said when you didn't speak properly.
Captain Lost Nipples
Binary Mess
Captain Lost Nipples
Binary Mess
Captain Lost Nipples
Binary Mess

o.o Do you even speak english? I didn't understand anything you said when you didn't speak properly.

I speak better English than most on this forum filled of children.
Go ask around.

Vicious Prophet

. . Did you use the meme I made? The one that didn't name-drop him at all or mention him, that I made for a friend who lost his shot at a first BL because of him?

I'm not gonna say anything mean about him personally, but I've studied under Biblical scholars who would laugh in his face and so if you're curious about religion he's not the best person to go to.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff