Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Regular

Prideful Sea
emotion_eyebrow

Dude. NameDropping and partly offencive Meme. I dont find this funny at all. Even if there are a lot of haters on him.

He can make friends.

I know his he is a strong ( and i mean very strong) Religious person.
But that doesnt mean he isnt be a good friend.

Other people have opinions on him.
Either they like him or they dont.

Made by someone else or you. this isnt really the place to share something like this

Perferable keep it to yourself

Thank you for the Booty Grab. You got 687 gold.

Adored Pirate

16,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Captain Lost Nipples
Prideful Sea
emotion_eyebrow

Dude. NameDropping and partly offencive Meme. I dont find this funny at all. Even if there are a lot of haters on him.

He can make friends.

Made by someone else or you. this isnt really the place to share something like this

I'm a Christian and even I don't agree with what he does. He HARASSES people about God. The Bible says "Go to them out of love." Forcing your religion on others is not talking to them out of love. He told me and I quote, "You're not Christian enough for me." That's also judging and the Bible says not to do that either.

That doesnt mean you should go around insulting him with offencive memes that name drop, and harrasses him. Saying " Oh look a douche and stay away from him" to the whole public.
And spam zOMG forums.

Not only that, there is a ignore button. and I think i know, and others too when people take it over the line. And it's better to keep it to yourself.

And i think Ninja would know when he crosses a line or not.

Devoted Regular

Prideful Sea
Captain Lost Nipples
Prideful Sea
emotion_eyebrow

He can make friends.

I'm a Christian and even I don't agree with what he does. He HARASSES people about God. The Bible says "Go to them out of love." Forcing your religion on others is not talking to them out of love. He told me and I quote, "You're not Christian enough for me." That's also judging and the Bible says not to do that either.

That doesnt mean you should go around insulting him with offencive memes that name drop, and harrasses him. Saying " Oh look a douche and stay away from him" to the whole public.
And spam zOMG forums.

Not only that, there is a ignore button. and I think i know, and others too when people take it over the line. And it's better to keep it to yourself.

It's not offensive. It did not call him a name or say anything mean. And it's one thread. How is that spamming? Don't want to see it? Then stop posting and let it drop. You think he knows when he crosses a line? What about that couple he tried to get to take over Solar? That was crossing a line and he didn't care. And so you're saying it's alright to join a crew and try to take over and get mad when you get kicked? How is that alright? I think you have your priorities wrong.

Lonely Sex Symbol

14,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Love Machine 150
emotion_facepalm

Adored Pirate

16,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Captain Lost Nipples
Prideful Sea
Captain Lost Nipples
Prideful Sea
emotion_eyebrow

He can make friends.

And spam zOMG forums.

It's not offensive. It did not call him a name or say anything mean. And it's one thread. How is that spamming? Don't want to see it? Then stop posting and let it drop. You think he knows when he crosses a line? What about that couple he tried to get to take over Solar? That was crossing a line and he didn't care. And so you're saying it's alright to join a crew and try to take over and get mad when you get kicked? How is that alright? I think you have your priorities wrong.

Think about it.

Forever alone meme and No friends? Haha right not offencive. You must not deep in the mind.

I have a freedom to post.

Explain how this is Sooooo omg this is a cool zOMG topic. because i see none. Ninja is just one player.
It's not like Oh i summon a landshark, oh i beat Blood Lust Ty ___ person.

Any human has a mental state line. I think he knows. Every human has a state of opinion. i think you know.

Thats because others have a different method. Personally i hate Solar Rays. It does little damage, has absolutely no purpose.

A person who takes over a crew. Wow. I never knew how people can take a game as if it were life it's self. because a it's a Game.

How is it alright? zOMG isnt like a life or death situation. if you hate one member there is an ignore button. or you can leave/kick. People make such a big deal.

Devoted Regular

Prideful Sea
Captain Lost Nipples
Prideful Sea
Captain Lost Nipples
Prideful Sea
emotion_eyebrow

He can make friends.

And spam zOMG forums.

Think about it.

Forever alone meme and No friends? Haha right not offencive. You must not deep in the mind.

Explain how this is Sooooo omg this is a cool zOMG topic. because i see none. Ninja is just one player.

Any human has a mental state line. I think he knows. Every human has a state of opinion. i think you know.

Thats because others have a different method. Personally i hate Solar Rays. It does little damage, has absolutely no purpose.

A person who takes over a crew. Wow. I never knew how people can take a game as if it were life it's self. because a it's a Game.

How is it alright? zOMG isnt like a life or death situation. if you hate one member there is an ignore button. or you can leave/kick. People make such a big deal.

talk2hand You must be friend with him because you act just like him. lol. emotion_facepalm

Devoted Regular

Prideful Sea
Captain Lost Nipples
Prideful Sea
Captain Lost Nipples
Prideful Sea
emotion_eyebrow

He can make friends.

And spam zOMG forums.

Think about it.

Also, you must not listen to your computer telling you a word is spelled wrong. It's offensive. Not enough schooling?

Shirtless Noob

7,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100
(((( Hugs Lost ))))) just stoped in stalking your post xD heart

Lonely Sex Symbol

14,450 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Love Machine 150
*grabs lawn chairs and popcorn*
Falc3n

knlte

Might as well summon some friends to watch

Devoted Regular

ChlxleChaseR
(((( Hugs Lost ))))) just stoped in stalking your post xD heart

emotion_hug Thanks Chase <333

Adored Pirate

16,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Captain Lost Nipples

talk2hand You must be friend with him because you act just like him. lol. emotion_facepalm

Obviously people have different views on him based on experiences.

Obviously im lazy. Obviously I might be one of those Jackasses who actually support. Parts of his opinions. Because im just one of those people who are curious on religion.
emotion_facepalm

Lonely Sex Symbol

14,450 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Love Machine 150
Uncommon logic
emotion_facepalm
I did the same thing...

Generous Fairy

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Devoted Regular

Prideful Sea
Captain Lost Nipples

Obviously people have different views on him based on experiences.

Obviously im lazy. Obviously I might be one of those Jackasses who actually support. Parts of his opinions. Because im just one of those people who are curious on religion.

A non judgemental and genuine response: If he quotes the Bible at you, read the context of where it is in the Bible. I was taught to read in context. People have taken phrases from the Bible out of context to prove their point. If you're curious, read the whole section. <--- Not being a douche remark

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff