Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Regular

The original point of this post was not to harm anyone. It was for a simple laugh for people who disliked the person. As of now, this thread has SEVERELY gotten out of hand, therefore changing the thread title.
Isn't zOMG! related so gtfo kindly.

Devoted Regular

Binary Mess

It is zOMG related because he is always on zOMG and he changed his name because people didn't like him for his forum mosts and his Ninja speed. So yes, it is zOMG related. How about you gtfo now? please and thank you :]
Captain Lost Nipples
Binary Mess

It is zOMG related because he is always on zOMG and he changed his name because people didn't like him for his forum mosts and his Ninja speed. So yes, it is zOMG related. How about you gtfo now? please and thank you :]

You should listen to Curt.
Posting about someone because of zOMG! is entirely different.
Binary Mess
Captain Lost Nipples
Binary Mess

You should listen to Curt.
Posting about someone because of zOMG! is entirely different.
3nodding

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
LOL THANK YOU! <3

Original Vampire

9,875 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Loiterer 100
  • Flatterer 200
Seasend

another seasend...

Lonely Sex Symbol

14,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Love Machine 150

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
It's bad enough he's a douchebag. It's worse that he has such morbid religious views. emotion_eyebrow

Generous Fairy

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
As much as I can dislike how he plays, quits, and preaches, I still call him a friend. He tries to be a good person, it's just his religion holding him back from being a better person.

Devoted Regular

Miyaka Hana
As much as I can dislike how he plays, quits, and preaches, I still call him a friend. He tries to be a good person, it's just his religion holding him back from being a better person.

I'd still be friends with him if he weren't so arrogant and a douche. I was in a crew with him and he made a couple take off solar even though it was their Gaia Wedding ring. It just pissed me off. I'll talk to him in passing, but I'll never crew with him.

Generous Fairy

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Captain Lost Nipples
Miyaka Hana

I'd still be friends with him if he weren't so arrogant and a douche. I was in a crew with him and he made a couple take off solar even though it was their Gaia Wedding ring. It just pissed me off. I'll talk to him in passing, but I'll never crew with him.

I'll crew with him if I'm absolutely desperate for an extra member. He is a good player, no doubt about it, however he wants things his way and if it's not his way, he'll either quit or make you give him his way so you don't have to look for another player.

Adored Pirate

16,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
emotion_eyebrow

Dude. NameDropping and partly offencive Meme. I dont find this funny at all. Even if there are a lot of haters on him.

He can make friends.

I know his he is a strong ( and i mean very strong) Religious person.
But that doesnt mean he isnt be a good friend.

Other people have opinions on him.
Either they like him or they dont.

Made by someone else or you. this isnt really the place to share something like this

Perferable keep it to yourself

Devoted Regular

Miyaka Hana
Captain Lost Nipples
Miyaka Hana

I'll crew with him if I'm absolutely desperate for an extra member. He is a good player, no doubt about it, however he wants things his way and if it's not his way, he'll either quit or make you give him his way so you don't have to look for another player.

I crewed with him once for BL. He tried to steal my crew. I ended up kicking him because he wouldn't stop and he got pissy.

Devoted Regular

Prideful Sea
emotion_eyebrow

Dude. NameDropping and partly offencive Meme. I dont find this funny at all. Even if there are a lot of haters on him.

He can make friends.

I know his he is a strong ( and i mean very strong) Religious person.
But that doesnt mean he isnt be a good friend.

Other people have opinions on him.
Either they like him or they dont.

Made by someone else or you. this isnt really the place to share something like this

I'm a Christian and even I don't agree with what he does. He HARASSES people about God. The Bible says "Go to them out of love." Forcing your religion on others is not talking to them out of love. He told me and I quote, "You're not Christian enough for me." That's also judging and the Bible says not to do that either.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff