Welcome to Gaia! ::

oO Princess Raven Oo
DiabolusNaggers
oO Princess Raven Oo
DiabolusNaggers
All metal is Heavy Metal.

emotion_facepalm No, just no. Disturbed is metal but it isn't heavy like Pillows or White Chapel.

None of those are metal.

Yes they are. rofl You wouldn't know metal if it bit you in your butt. Disturbed is metal, pillows is the first video shown to me, and white chapel is an extremely heavy American metal band. Just GTFO of my thread.

Just because it's Heavy, doesn't mean it's metal.

You're not the first to debate this, nor the first to lose said debate.

Also, Rosenfeld was the first one in this thread shown to you. And they are beyond a doubt, NWOBHM type of metal.

Heroic Risk-Taker

18,000 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PeyotePunk
oO Princess Raven Oo
DiabolusNaggers
oO Princess Raven Oo
DiabolusNaggers
All metal is Heavy Metal.

emotion_facepalm No, just no. Disturbed is metal but it isn't heavy like Pillows or White Chapel.

None of those are metal.

Yes they are. rofl You wouldn't know metal if it bit you in your butt. Disturbed is metal, pillows is the first video shown to me, and white chapel is an extremely heavy American metal band. Just GTFO of my thread.

Just because it's Heavy, doesn't mean it's metal.

You're not the first to debate this, nor the first to lose said debate.

emotion_facepalm Oh my gosh no you guys in the music forums really don't know anything. I refuse to come here and when I do again I find you guys have learned nothing. Look up the genres of these bands anywhere but on wikipedia and tell me otherwise other then the few hate sites that are common on the internet.

Disturbed, slipknot, korn, etc.. are in fact metal bands and I will not stand for this stupidity any more. I already contacted the mods about putting up a list of what bands are what so you guys can cut the debates and stop arguing over the obvious!
oO Princess Raven Oo

emotion_facepalm Oh my gosh no you guys in the music forums really don't know anything. I refuse to come here and when I do again I find you guys have learned nothing. Look up the genres of these bands anywhere but on wikipedia and tell me otherwise other then the few hate sites that are common on the internet.

Disturbed, slipknot, korn, etc.. are in fact metal bands and I will not stand for this stupidity any more. I already contacted the mods about putting up a list of what bands are what so you guys can cut the debates and stop arguing over the obvious!

The mods have already decided a list on NON-Metal bands in the sticky of the metal forum titled "Metal Forum Links"

KingDiamond
Non-Metal List:

Want to make a thread but you don't know what is ok here? Read this list, and don't make a thread about the bands listed. (Working list, PM me if I should add anything)

YOUR OPINION ON WHAT'S METAL AND WHAT'S NOT DOES NOT MATTER, THIS IS A MODERATOR APPROVED LIST, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT GO SOMEWHERE ELSE

I will not argue whether any of these bands are metal or not, so don't post in the thread or PM me if you don't agree, thank you.

HIM (Love Metal is not a real genre, lyrics don't make genres)
Slipknot
Korn
Marilyn Manson
Linkin Park
Rammstien
Evanescence
Soulfly
Van Halen
Led Zepplin
Hatebreed
Static X
Disturbed
Chimaira
Rob Zombie
System Of A Down
Killswitch Engage
Primus
Atyreu
Tool
A Perfect Circle
Murder Dolls
My Chemical Romance
AFI
MSI
Insane Clown Posse
Godsmack
Guns N Roses
KMFDM
Hawthorne Heights
Rage Against The Machine
Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Mudvayne
Mushroomhead
Jimi Hendrix
Misfits
Otep
Pink Floyd
Seether
Poisen In The Well
Smashing Pumpkins
Dillenger Escape Plan
Nirvana
Foo Fighters
Blink 182
Sum 41
Lacrimosa
American Head Charge
Coal Chamber
Devildriver
Agoraphobic Nosebleed
a**l c**t
Queen
Tenacious D
Cold
Coldplay
Ill Nino
Dir En Grey

Also here is the #1 reputable Metal site on the internet, in which none of the bands you've mentioned are on.

IAMNOONEOFINTEREST
Useful External Metal Links:

Metal-Archives
Very useful link for those looking for band information, or wanting new bands to listen too.

It seems you are in the wrong and clueless of the intricate.

Heroic Risk-Taker

18,000 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Bookworm 100
ShinobiKachina
oO Princess Raven Oo

The mods have already decided a list on NON-Metal bands in the sticky of the metal forum titled "Metal Forum Links"

KingDiamond
Non-Metal List:

Want to make a thread but you don't know what is ok here? Read this list, and don't make a thread about the bands listed. (Working list, PM me if I should add anything)

YOUR OPINION ON WHAT'S METAL AND WHAT'S NOT DOES NOT MATTER, THIS IS A MODERATOR APPROVED LIST, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT GO SOMEWHERE ELSE

I will not argue whether any of these bands are metal or not, so don't post in the thread or PM me if you don't agree, thank you.

HIM (Love Metal is not a real genre, lyrics don't make genres)
Slipknot
Korn
Marilyn Manson
Linkin Park
Rammstien
Evanescence
Soulfly
Van Halen
Led Zepplin
Hatebreed
Static X
Disturbed
Chimaira
Rob Zombie
System Of A Down
Killswitch Engage
Primus
Atyreu
Tool
A Perfect Circle
Murder Dolls
My Chemical Romance
AFI
MSI
Insane Clown Posse
Godsmack
Guns N Roses
KMFDM
Hawthorne Heights
Rage Against The Machine
Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Mudvayne
Mushroomhead
Jimi Hendrix
Misfits
Otep
Pink Floyd
Seether
Poisen In The Well
Smashing Pumpkins
Dillenger Escape Plan
Nirvana
Foo Fighters
Blink 182
Sum 41
Lacrimosa
American Head Charge
Coal Chamber
Devildriver
Agoraphobic Nosebleed
a**l c**t
Queen
Tenacious D
Cold
Coldplay
Ill Nino
Dir En Grey

Also here is the #1 reputable Metal site on the internet, in which none of the bands you've mentioned are on.

IAMNOONEOFINTEREST
Useful External Metal Links:

Metal-Archives
Very useful link for those looking for band information, or wanting new bands to listen too.

It seems you are in the wrong and clueless of the intricate.

Then why are you helping those who started it. You idiot! I'm not the one who began this debate all I said is I didn't like the heavy stuff and they're all like "all of it is heavy" when no it is not!

Rainbow Shopper

6,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The OP shouldn't ask for metal if she doesn't actually like or listen to any metal. Any real metal recs you give to her will be dismissed because she doesn't actually listen to metal.

Anyway, you might like Onmyouza if you haven't already heard of them. They often get mistaken for a metal band, even though they're not metal.

Heroic Risk-Taker

18,000 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Bookworm 100
Ustareth Merope Riddle
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The OP shouldn't ask for metal if she doesn't actually like or listen to any metal. Any real metal recs you give to her will be dismissed because she doesn't actually listen to metal.

Anyway, you might like Onmyouza if you haven't already heard of them. They often get mistaken for a metal band, even though they're not metal.

Ignored! They are metal you people know nothing of music!

Sparkly Prophet

hey princess raven, why do you keep insisting that you are right when it has been proven without a doubt that you are wrong and do not know what you are talking about?

does it have to do with daddy issues? did he touch you in bad places whenever you were wrong? or was it a school teacher? it's ok we wont judge you for it, in fact some of us may agree with you more so as to avoid you getting flashbacks of heavy breathing next to your ears
oO Princess Raven Oo
I am sick and tired of all the music forum debating on bands when I know they're genre and you do not! You think everyone is on your side but you never even bother do do your research.

Quit flaming and starting debates because I am sick of it. Music is the one this I have in life and I'm not having you take it away! I'm not the one who started this! All I wanted is a list of Japanese bands I could check out and you all turned it into hell! I'm ignoring all debaters now!

If you think I'm wrong then I know I'm right because it means you are following the incorrect path and not doing your music research.

ahhahhaha

dude your a f*****t, i just figured it out.

ahahhaahhahahah

you have like five different people telling you and linking your source material and still jam your fingers in your ears,cover your eyes,and stop breathing to stop from smelling the hokey line of bullshit you forced yourself to believe.

and its funny as s**t.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games