Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Try doing what I did, state in the first page the area in which you wanna find a significant other. Or, try the yahoo chat rooms. Look under "Regional" I met my latest gf here on Gaia and we're pretty happy so far. Best of luck to you dude, just don't let it get ya too down. 3nodding
thanks. I'm not super serious about it. If it happens, it happens. If not, maybe I'll meet someone at a new years party.
Well if you're the shy type and you see someone at the party that interests you, and you start getting nervous remember Carpe Diem, "Seize the Day" dude.
yeah, I'm working on that. It's not something I've traditionally been very good at.
You gotta tap into that primal part of your brain. Once you get there then you're in the clear as far as needing courage.
That's why there's beer. It makes tapping into that a bit easier for us shy types.
Yeah but sometimes beer makes you lose control...you need to get the right amount of alchohol(sp) so that you're still coherent and know what you're doing, but don't really care how embaressed you'll be by asking a random girl out.
I don't like to get wasted. 2 or 3 beers usually does it for me.
There ya go.
maybe I should change the name of the thread to attract more people.
*lol* Started looking early eh Halfpuppy? Maybe you should mention the party and see if anyone is going.
Quote:
*lol* Started looking early eh Halfpuppy? Maybe you should mention the party and see if anyone is going.
Yeah that might work!
Quote:
no, it's a small party. I just figured it would be nice having a date.
It's at this warehouse in oakland. Well it's a warehouse, but its also somebody's home, so it's not going to be like 200 people. Probably more like 40.
... unless you want to be my date, Yumeji.
Quote:
Quote:
<cough> Yahoo Chat<cough cough>
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
yahoo is a bunch of jerks.
if anything, maybe I should try craigs list.
Quote:
I'm just going with you, I'm not your date. xp
Quote:
Quote:
I'm just going with you, I'm not your date. xp
well, that's your call. I need to find another date then.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Sometimes. Argh, I must handle some stuff. Good luck dude. smile
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Sometimes. Argh, I must handle some stuff. Good luck dude. smile
alright. have a good holiday season!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items