Welcome to Gaia! ::

closed, well, moved
bump today!
<center>Me and my ex are both going to the same New Years party. Awkward!!</center>
Quote:
<center>Me and my ex are both going to the same New Years party. Awkward!!</center>
yeah, that does sound awkward. If I don't find a date, I'll probably end up at the same party as my ex. Do you each have dates?
Quote:
Quote:
yeah, that does sound awkward. If I don't find a date, I'll probably end up at the same party as my ex. Do you each have dates?
<center>A gettogether of friends. No dates.</center>
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Think you're gonna end up kissing at midnight? probably not a good idea.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
<center>Probably not. He hasn't talked to me in over 3 weeks.</center>
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
how long were you dating?
Try doing what I did, state in the first page the area in which you wanna find a significant other. Or, try the yahoo chat rooms. Look under "Regional" I met my latest gf here on Gaia and we're pretty happy so far. Best of luck to you dude, just don't let it get ya too down. 3nodding
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
<center>2 weeks 5 days.</center>
Quote:
Try doing what I did, state in the first page the area in which you wanna find a significant other. Or, try the yahoo chat rooms. Look under "Regional" I met my latest gf here on Gaia and we're pretty happy so far. Best of luck to you dude, just don't let it get ya too down. 3nodding
thanks. I'm not super serious about it. If it happens, it happens. If not, maybe I'll meet someone at a new years party.
Star you kissed Vo too? <laughs> Vo kissers=Mod somehow...
Desperate idiot...
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
oh, that's not very long. I guess 3 weeks is a long time not to talk with him, in the grand scheme of things then. my ex and I were going out for a month, then she dumped me for her ex. crying
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
oh, that's not very long. I guess 3 weeks is a long time not to talk with him, in the grand scheme of things then. my ex and I were going out for a month, then she dumped me for her ex. crying
<center>Well I liked him a lot longer than 2 weeks and 5 days.

Time for some sleep.</center>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces