Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Friend

23,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Shirazuki
Got to agree with CBB on this one.

For example, how many ppl will take their time to complete the quests in zOMG now compared to, let's say 2 years ago? I think the ratio is 1:5 sweatdrop
I've seen ppl having trouble entering PS because of not completing the Gustav quest, and they blame it on glitches. I've also seen cl 11.8 ppl hanging around gold beach and shouting "What's/Where's smob or smeb?"
Like seriously, plenty gonk

The ppl playing zOMG surely are more than willing to teach any new players. It's whether they themselves are willing to learn the proper "techniques" and listen to their crew leader etc.
Yes, players do get angry at 'noobs' ruining their runs and such or 'noobs' raging because of getting kicked out of a crew because of one mistake.
These things do happen. It's either learning from your mistakes or understanding the situation before raging at ppl. Who likes sarcastic remarks or attacks? I don't.

So please, make playing zOMG enjoyable for everybody~

(Sorry CBB, I feel like I'm ranting here but I have to state this ;w; )

I think you said it better than I did :clap:

Wheezing Phantom

17,900 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
2 years from now your argument will be invalid. Perhaps there could be an update after they run off hoc or maybe it becomes dusty like jigsaw puzzles and you have 100 or so people playing it. (speculation because i hardly see anybody in jigsaw).
Now to answer your quest in my opinion the zomg community is dead. (i mean i hope your all alive and healthy) but the kind people in this community can't recruit new people forever. (about to name lift sue me) Teddies do not hug back great person but she can only tuna so many people, Silky can only crew so naby people for marshalls little helpers. Basically its all a numbers game.You talk about all the greedy people in zomg, Well (Speculation) lets say half of those people are gone when the gold nerf hit. Community was cut in half and has just kept lowering and sure alchemy helped us a little bit with the VG farming but it can only get us so far. (anyways again silky in spires me to type a shiz load)

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
you seem to be confused between newbs and noobs.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Invisible Friend

23,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry

Most "newbs" are "noobs" or get kicked so fast that you dont know which one they are

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
CBB1112

Most "newbs" are "noobs" or get kicked so fast that you dont know which one they are

it seems to me that you're just assuming a whole lot and actually have very little facts.

IRL Labtech

CBB1112
my opinion isnt wrong!

An opinion is neither right nor wrong, it is simply what you think.

The way I see it, if you are not happy with the z!F in general, stay away from it.
If you are unhappy with those who you meet while playing zOMG!, avoid playing with those you don't know.

Invisible Friend

23,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
CBB1112

it seems to me that you're just assuming a whole lot and actually have very little facts.

I have my facts, how often do you even play zOMG now a days, you play HoC quite abit, I know my facts now a days than you, I get in crews, I face the "newbs: and "noobs" and yeah I am apart of the fire that I get alittle annoyed by them but its a game, we all must learn at some point, rather teach someone earlier on than waiting for a 12.0 to come to smeb and be like I have never smeb'd before, idk what I am doing, I have had that happen before

Invisible Friend

23,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Shannon-Jeva
CBB1112
my opinion isnt wrong!

The way I see it, if you are not happy with the z!F in general, stay away from it.
If you are unhappy with those who you meet while playing zOMG!, avoid playing with those you don't know.

Well pretty much you could say that I should just stay away from zOMG in general cause pretty much most of everyone is like this but as what I am saying as a whole is that we just help out fix the community and help out the new players and if the new ones dont want to listen then thats when you decide to kick them but for them to listen you have to be nice first and I have much to learn myself in what I just said because I too fuel this fire

IRL Labtech

CBB1112
Shannon-Jeva
CBB1112
my opinion isnt wrong!

Well pretty much you could say that I should just stay away from zOMG in general cause pretty much most of everyone is like this but as what I am saying as a whole is that we just help out fix the community and help out the new players and if the new ones dont want to listen then thats when you decide to kick them but for them to listen you have to be nice first and I have much to learn myself in what I just said because I too fuel this fire

Whgile I agree this community needs a tune-up and some players should generally be nice, I guess, it's hard for some to do that when it's basically a dead game. We're not getting updates any time soon, and soon enough, the servers won't be here anymore.

So people are bitter, and take it out on others.

Invisible Friend

23,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Shannon-Jeva
CBB1112
Shannon-Jeva
CBB1112
my opinion isnt wrong!

Whgile I agree this community needs a tune-up and some players should generally be nice, I guess, it's hard for some to do that when it's basically a dead game. We're not getting updates any time soon, and soon enough, the servers won't be here anymore.

So people are bitter, and take it out on others.

I totally agree with you

Rainbow Nerd

CBB1112
CBB1112

I have my facts, how often do you even play zOMG now a days, you play HoC quite abit, I know my facts now a days than you, I get in crews, I face the "newbs: and "noobs" and yeah I am apart of the fire that I get alittle annoyed by them but its a game, we all must learn at some point, rather teach someone earlier on than waiting for a 12.0 to come to smeb and be like I have never smeb'd before, idk what I am doing, I have had that happen before

Oh my GOD> I just have to comment on this.

I'm pretty sure there was this discussion SOMEWHERE around here already.

No, there is PLENTY of time to figure out which one is noob and which one is newb. "Sweetie I need you to change your ring."
"WTF Y! MY FIRE RAIN IS GREATDK Jsdfl;dfjk!"
"Seriously, please don't take solar rays in DMS, I'm your tank, and you're around CL 10.2. If the gure comes I die, and so will you, because there will be no one to hold aggro."
"WTF Like you know what I should ddo!"
"Oh, right. Goodbye." *kick.*

That was noob. Newb will tell you what rings they have or don't and will let you HELP Them.

The 12.0 and SMEB argument?

Okay, I'm going to write it as clearly as I can. MOST Of the CL 12.0s are OLD. Really OLD, and it was some TIME since we did EB. There was different STYLE of Doing EB, sweetie, there was sEB which HALF of the players nowdays wouldn't be able to do. But still, in the past we helped them. EXCUSE the 12.0s that they don't like SMEB anymore, and when PERHAPS they want to go back to see it again, they don't know how it's done, because they only did TWETNY different versions in the past while the players whining about that only knew one.

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Gemenice
CBB1112
CBB1112

No, there is PLENTY of time to figure out which one is noob and which one is newb. "Sweetie I need you to change your ring."
"Seriously, please don't take solar rays in DMS, I'm your tank, and you're around CL 10.2. If the gure comes I die, and so will you, because there will be no one to hold aggro."

That was noob. Newb will tell you what rings they have or don't and will let you HELP Them.

Okay, I'm going to write it as clearly as I can. MOST Of the CL 12.0s are OLD. Really OLD, and it was some TIME since we did EB. There was different STYLE of Doing EB, sweetie, there was sEB which HALF of the players nowdays wouldn't be able to do. But still, in the past we helped them. EXCUSE the 12.0s that they don't like SMEB anymore, and when PERHAPS they want to go back to see it again, they don't know how it's done, because they only did TWETNY different versions in the past while the players whining about that only knew one.

(Adding to Gem's already high quality post o3o)

The problem is you also have a large number of players who have no clue what they're talking about.

Remember when sEB, Smob, and SS/EB were hotly contested? (Just prior to the implement of the nerf system, for those just tuning onto gaia---or you weird hipsters from the future...)

Most crews would announce they are crewing for sEB, when in reality they were doing old style SS/EB--which pissed off all the players who actually knew what sEB meant.

Now, it's basically the same thing, only smeb and smob---which has been going on for 2 years now.

Most of us tried to teach users the difference (there are at least 5 guides on the subject), but they refused to listen---so why should we (who know what we're doing) continue associating with people who don't know what they're doing?

It's the way the real world works (You'll be fired if you can't make hamburgers efficiently), and zOMG! is no difference.

Also, I find the thought of these new users thinking they have "all the facts" appalling.

Invisible Friend

23,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
A Random Act of Terror
Gemenice
CBB1112
CBB1112

(Adding to Gem's already high quality post o3o)

The problem is you also have a large number of players who have no clue what they're talking about.

Remember when sEB, Smob, and SS/EB were hotly contested? (Just prior to the implement of the nerf system, for those just tuning onto gaia---or you weird hipsters from the future...)

Most crews would announce they are crewing for sEB, when in reality they were doing old style SS/EB--which pissed off all the players who actually knew what sEB meant.

Now, it's basically the same thing, only smeb and smob---which has been going on for 2 years now.

Most of us tried to teach users the difference (there are at least 5 guides on the subject), but they refused to listen---so why should we (who know what we're doing) continue associating with people who don't know what they're doing?

It's the way the real world works (You'll be fired if you can't make hamburgers efficiently), and zOMG! is no difference.

Also, I find the thought of these new users thinking they have "all the facts" appalling.

But if you dont know how to "flip burgers" (as your example implies) they teach you first, and the people who dont know you teach them nicely, but if they refuse to listen thats when you "fire" them

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
CBB1112
CBB1112

it may just be your lack of sentence structure (or sentences, for that matter), but it sounds to me like you're contradicting yourself.

VSC_Heartz's Wife

Divine Defender

30,225 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
Community, not Commuinty

CBB1112

The zOMG commuinty has become the worst one, even worse than cybering ralley noobs.
How?
Look we all play this game because we all love it, there will be new people coming and going from zOMG and the only way they are going to learn is if we teach them. I know we usually get mad when a noob comes into the crew and has no idea what they are doing, I am someone who feels this way too but if you remember we all started out as a noob at one point and we learned.
You should really use the term newb, which is the proper way to denote a new player. A noob is someone who refuses to learn the game mechanics properly. Please also speak for yourself. I don't get frustrated with new players. I get frustrated when they don't tell me they're new to the area or don't answer my questions, like if they have certain rings.

Also in the zOMG forums, yeah its very discusted. There are constant off topics that donty really pertain to zOMG at all. what really pisses me off the most are the name drops in here, there are plenty of people I dont like but gaia invented the ignore user system and you should use it, dont name drop here!
Weeeeird. I see very few namedrops. In fact the most recent is the first I've seen in some months. Most people here already know better than to do that, and if they don't they are quickly corrected by the community.
Do you mean disgusted? If so, yeah it's pretty bad how many topics can get off topic. Some of them just infuriating in their existence. The best you can do is report it and hope eventually a mod gets to it.

We dont have a mod over this forum anymore and if we did the commuinty would be hell of alot better than this! This is my statement and i want to share it, I dont care if you heart this or hate it, what I share is my opinion and my opinion isnt wrong!
Since we're past everything, this thread can be seen as trolling. Sad, I know. I've had a similar thread deleted (months after it was "dead" wink because of that reason.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff