Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Silk Kanishk
CBB1112
Silk Kanishk
No

Alright you disagree, I am ok with this

Not happening

The more you post, the more I love your views.
emotion_dowant

O.G. Phantom

Binary Mess
errVICIOUS
Binary Mess
errVICIOUS
More than half those noobs you speak of are not willing to be taught.
90% of my zOMG conflicts are from trying to teach people how to play more efficiently.

See that?
"90% of my zOMG conflicts are from trying to teach people how to play more efficiently."
That shows that they know how to play but you are willing to make improvements.
No matter what techniques you teach them on how to improve with, you can't always be so forceful.
People develop their own strategies over time and we have others who willingly share their findings and their techniques.

Oh but I'm not, "forceful" unless I'm leading so I can just kick when people don't listen before a conflict unleashes.
When I'm not leader and give suggestions they flipout.
A common one is when people bring 3heals and a passive to speed.
I would tell them to have at least bring 3 attacks in speed however since I'm not leader they get mad.

See that's forceful if you just kick people.
If I was in that crew I would be pulling off my personal strategies and ringsets that anyone might call unfeasible.

Goodluck with your crew. emotion_facepalm

Ok youre leader, you crew a hard headed person bringing only 2 attacks to dms with some fawked up set that looks like he just came straight out of PS.
You tell him other rings are more efficient.
He says, "so I like these rings."
You wont kick him?

Does this even concern you, it seems that you're one of these noobs?
errVICIOUS
Binary Mess
errVICIOUS
Binary Mess
errVICIOUS
90% of my zOMG conflicts are from trying to teach people how to play more efficiently.

See that?
"90% of my zOMG conflicts are from trying to teach people how to play more efficiently."
No matter what techniques you teach them on how to improve with, you can't always be so forceful.
People develop their own strategies over time and we have others who willingly share their findings and their techniques.

Oh but I'm not, "forceful" unless I'm leading so I can just kick when people don't listen before a conflict unleashes.
I would tell them to have at least bring 3 attacks in speed however since I'm not leader they get mad.

If I was in that crew I would be pulling off my personal strategies and ringsets that anyone might call unfeasible.

Ok youre leader, you crew a hard headed person bringing only 2 attacks to dms with some fawked up set that looks like he just came straight out of PS.
You wont kick him?

When I Heal Tank in DMS, I don't care what people bring. honestly.
I can tank rooms without dying and I can do it for hours on end while people slowly kill the mob.
And when I have my Tanking set I can solo rooms myself with some buffs missing.

O.G. Phantom

Binary Mess
errVICIOUS
Binary Mess
errVICIOUS
Binary Mess
errVICIOUS

See that?

You wont kick him?

I can tank rooms without dying and I can do it for hours on end while people slowly kill the mob.

AMG NUUUU gonk
Tanks like you are the reason why half the time I cant put together a decent speed crew of randoms.
Youre the one creating these high level nubs we're talking about.
"OH! I got to this level just fine without your help! Thank you very much!"
xd
WHYYYYYYYY?

Rainbow Nerd

Actually, it kind of hurts my eyes to see what you've written here, OP.

We should teach noobs? Aren't we? You're only pointing to the 'bad' part, when there are many people doing exact opposite. do something else than just smob/smeb. That usually helps.

Also, if you think zOMG is the worst community out there, worse than CYBERS.... then perhaps you need to think about what you're typing.

Or open your eyes. There is not THAT much hatred actually. Not so much more than it was before here.
errVICIOUS
Binary Mess
errVICIOUS
Binary Mess
errVICIOUS

You wont kick him?

AMG NUUUU gonk
Tanks like you are the reason why half the time I cant put together a decent speed crew of randoms.
Youre creating high level nubs!
xd
WHYYYYYYYY?

Why not?
As if they haven't learned that leveling to CL10 through PS isn't enough of a mistake.

O.G. Phantom

Binary Mess
errVICIOUS
Binary Mess
errVICIOUS
Binary Mess
errVICIOUS

You wont kick him?

AMG NUUUU gonk
xd
WHYYYYYYYY?

Why not?
As if they haven't learned that leveling to CL10 through PS isn't enough of a mistake.

I my edited post >.<

NVM
You don't want players getting better.
errVICIOUS
Binary Mess
errVICIOUS
Binary Mess
errVICIOUS

You wont kick him?

AMG NUUUU gonk
xd
WHYYYYYYYY?

Why not?

I my edited post >.<

NVM

We cannot change the problem if they are the problem.
They must change themselves first.
We cannot help them if they cannot help themselves.

O.G. Phantom

Binary Mess
errVICIOUS
Binary Mess
errVICIOUS
Binary Mess
errVICIOUS

You wont kick him?

AMG NUUUU gonk
xd
WHYYYYYYYY?

Why not?

I my edited post >.<

NVM

Yea, however the way you're doing is prolonging the problem.
errVICIOUS
Binary Mess
errVICIOUS
Binary Mess
errVICIOUS

AMG NUUUU gonk
xd
WHYYYYYYYY?

Why not?

I my edited post >.<

NVM

Prolonging the problem that they fail to see themselves.

O.G. Phantom

Binary Mess
errVICIOUS
Binary Mess
errVICIOUS
Binary Mess
errVICIOUS

AMG NUUUU gonk
xd
WHYYYYYYYY?

Why not?

I my edited post >.<

NVM

Prolonging the problem that they fail to see themselves.

Every little effort helps.

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
I've seen worst. But z!F is getting to the point that they are trying to do a very poor imitation of the trollers of LOL thinking they can be as cool as players from a serious MMO. Thing is, this is a casual MMO, so the imitation comes off as childish to me at least. There are two mods in forums. The forum just needs more forum assistants to help them out. If all else fails, there is always a special button to take care of people. wink

Beloved Vampire

10,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
Got to agree with CBB on this one.

For example, how many ppl will take their time to complete the quests in zOMG now compared to, let's say 2 years ago? I think the ratio is 1:5 sweatdrop
I've seen ppl having trouble entering PS because of not completing the Gustav quest, and they blame it on glitches. I've also seen cl 11.8 ppl hanging around gold beach and shouting "What's/Where's smob or smeb?"
Like seriously, plenty gonk

The ppl playing zOMG surely are more than willing to teach any new players. It's whether they themselves are willing to learn the proper "techniques" and listen to their crew leader etc.
Yes, players do get angry at 'noobs' ruining their runs and such or 'noobs' raging because of getting kicked out of a crew because of one mistake.
These things do happen. It's either learning from your mistakes or understanding the situation before raging at ppl. Who likes sarcastic remarks or attacks? I don't.

So please, make playing zOMG enjoyable for everybody~

(Sorry CBB, I feel like I'm ranting here but I have to state this ;w; )

Friendly Shapeshifter

11,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Silk Kanishk
CBB1112
Silk Kanishk
CBB1112
Silk Kanishk
No

Alright you disagree, I am ok with this

Not happening

You seem to post the same thing on this thread as the last one, care to explain why youa re doing this?

You whine about issues when there are none. Only one thread actually had name dropping in it and off-topic discussions are usually common place here. I'm not sure if you're doing this to bring attention to the alleged issues or attention to yourself. Whatever the case, you need to relax, tubby. Don't be in such a hurry to bellow at the slightest things that happens in the forum.

Everything Silk and CBB is saying or sharing is nothing new in this forum.
You think the zOMG forum wasn't like this way before you realized?
Sorry to say, but technically, there will always be bad apples in the zOMG! forum and trust me, it was no different before than it is now.
Of course, it takes time for the person who has realized to decide whether or not they want to put up with it.
I've learned to ignore (:
It served me well and I love my life now.
^.-

Friendly Sweetheart

12,550 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
zOMG for me seems to be more nasty than friendly in some cases, like people can be so stuck up and rue when it comes to learning to relearning things since i rejoined the gaia zomg world but y'kno....crazy world, they need a BLOCK entirely not just an ignore cause you can still see people about and around ykno?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff