Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Friend

23,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
errVICIOUS
More than half those noobs you speak of are not willing to be taught.
90% of my zOMG conflicts are from trying to teach people how to play more efficiently.

Most of the people trying to teach noobs that they get mad at what they do, the noobs are like "we dont know what we are doing" and they get kicked right away and its not their fault they dont know because the tutorial sucks now and doesnt teach you anything at all so yeah its best to teach them in general and if they dont want to listen and not be a d**k about trying to teach them then you may kick them
CBB1112
errVICIOUS
90% of my zOMG conflicts are from trying to teach people how to play more efficiently.

Most of the people trying to teach noobs that they get mad at what they do, the noobs are like "we dont know what we are doing" and they get kicked right away and its not their fault they dont know because the tutorial sucks now and doesnt teach you anything at all so yeah its best to teach them in general and if they dont want to listen and not be a d**k about trying to teach them then you may kick them

Implying that anyone is willingly enough to read through even an updated tutorial.
Not everyone learns in the same fashion.
Like me.
I can comprehend text directions but I do so more better with actually doing it.
Hands on visual learner.
Keep that in mind.

Invisible Friend

23,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Silk Kanishk
CBB1112
Silk Kanishk
CBB1112
Silk Kanishk
No

Alright you disagree, I am ok with this

Not happening

You seem to post the same thing on this thread as the last one, care to explain why youa re doing this?

You whine about issues when there are none. Only one thread actually had name dropping in it and off-topic discussions are usually common place here. I'm not sure if you're doing this to bring attention to the alleged issues or attention to yourself. Whatever the case, you need to relax, tubby. Don't be in such a hurry to bellow at the slightest things that happens in the forum.

I am actually not whining about issues, well not in this thread atleast sweatdrop the reason why I decided to post this was because there is alot of hate in zOMG among its players, I hate some people too and we all have people we hate in zOMG. As this goes on and it doesnt stop the zOMG community will soon be a bunch of dicks and no one will be friends and there will be conflict with everyone you crew with so, I just want the hate to calm down, I cant make it stop but I just want it to calm down

Invisible Friend

23,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Metalio Schozer

Because most people think that they know everything and can do anything but in reality, it is not true.

I understand this, and werent we all at one point like this? Most of us, yes we were

Skilled Hunter

19,700 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Partygoer 500
CBB1112
Silk Kanishk
CBB1112
Silk Kanishk
CBB1112
Silk Kanishk
No

Not happening

You seem to post the same thing on this thread as the last one, care to explain why youa re doing this?

You whine about issues when there are none. Only one thread actually had name dropping in it and off-topic discussions are usually common place here. I'm not sure if you're doing this to bring attention to the alleged issues or attention to yourself. Whatever the case, you need to relax, tubby. Don't be in such a hurry to bellow at the slightest things that happens in the forum.

I am actually not whining about issues, well not in this thread atleast sweatdrop the reason why I decided to post this was because there is alot of hate in zOMG among its players, I hate some people too and we all have people we hate in zOMG. As this goes on and it doesnt stop the zOMG community will soon be a bunch of dicks and no one will be friends and there will be conflict with everyone you crew with so, I just want the hate to calm down, I cant make it stop but I just want it to calm down

Is this a rant thread? o.O
errVICIOUS

See that?
"90% of my zOMG conflicts are from trying to teach people how to play more efficiently."
That shows that they know how to play but you are willing to make improvements.
No matter what techniques you teach them on how to improve with, you can't always be so forceful.
People develop their own strategies over time and we have others who willingly share their findings and their techniques.

Invisible Friend

23,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Binary Mess
CBB1112
errVICIOUS

Implying that anyone is willingly enough to read through even an updated tutorial.
Like me.
I can comprehend text directions but I do so more better with actually doing it.
Hands on visual learner.
Keep that in mind.

Well as it goes though at the new tutorial, it doesnt teach you how to rage at all and in most smob/smeb crews with noobs they dont know how to rage at all so yeah the old tutorial doesnt give you the hands on ways as the old one did and I am the same way too, I learn by doing it also
CBB1112
Silk Kanishk
CBB1112
Silk Kanishk
CBB1112
Silk Kanishk
No

Not happening

Then what you can do is just stop.
That easy.
Stop playing and go outside and read a book while running laps.
The more you press the issue at hand the more worse you're making the outcome coming to be.

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
CBB1112
Silk Kanishk
CBB1112
Silk Kanishk
CBB1112
Silk Kanishk
No

Not happening

Haters exist in every game. It's something that'll never change. To suggest there is more hate on zOMG! now than there ever was is just baseless.

Invisible Friend

23,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Metalio Schozer
CBB1112
Silk Kanishk
CBB1112
Silk Kanishk

Not happening

Is this a rant thread? o.O

This is not a rant thread, I dont rant, I just want to try and help the zOMG community to see where there is a problem and I am also a fuel to this fire so I am not pointing anyone else out, I have to go to class now, I will be home later
CBB1112
Binary Mess
CBB1112
errVICIOUS

Like me.
Hands on visual learner.
Keep that in mind.

Well as it goes though at the new tutorial, it doesnt teach you how to rage at all and in most smob/smeb crews with noobs they dont know how to rage at all so yeah the old tutorial doesnt give you the hands on ways as the old one did and I am the same way too, I learn by doing it also

Are you going to rely on some game to help you teach you?
That's one of the interesting parts of a game.
To do better you don't listen to the game but keeping in mind of what people say of how you do.
What?
Do you expect the game's tutorial to be updated with techniques and strategies?
It encourages you to go out and ask people.
Unfortunately, plays that receive this question can be so provoked by it.
That in turn can affect the player with the questions.
And if they learn anything, it's that the zOMG! community can be a sack of dicks and asking questions will only make it worse.
Silk Kanishk
CBB1112
Silk Kanishk
CBB1112
Silk Kanishk

Not happening

Haters exist in every game. It's something that'll never change. To suggest there is more hate on zOMG! now than there ever was is just baseless.

Haters is pretty much life actually.
They help shape the flaws in something and make it apparent.
They arise to new issues.
Now the petty haters can be practically ignored.
And the fans can give support to make that change happen.

O.G. Phantom

Binary Mess
errVICIOUS

See that?
"90% of my zOMG conflicts are from trying to teach people how to play more efficiently."
No matter what techniques you teach them on how to improve with, you can't always be so forceful.
People develop their own strategies over time and we have others who willingly share their findings and their techniques.

Oh but I'm not, "forceful" unless I'm leading so I can just kick when people don't listen before a conflict unleashes.
When I'm not leader and give suggestions they flipout.
A common one is when people bring 3heals and a passive to speed.
I would tell them to have at least bring 3 attacks in speed however since I'm not leader they get mad.
errVICIOUS
Binary Mess
errVICIOUS

See that?

Oh but I'm not, "forceful" unless I'm leading so I can just kick when people don't listen before a conflict unleashes.
When I'm not leader and give suggestions they flipout.
A common one is when people bring 3heals and a passive to speed.
I would tell them to have at least bring 3 attacks in speed however since I'm not leader they get mad.

See that's forceful if you just kick people.
If I was in that crew I would be pulling off my personal strategies and ringsets that anyone might call unfeasible.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff