Welcome to Gaia! ::

Its a book about a vampire assistant/ vampire prince. the series is really good.
Syaoran0
awwwwwwwwww....... an emo goat twisted *gets a wierd feeling that I should be mean to it* Hi little emo goat.

talk2hand
umm ive been reading skip beat :] its really good its about a girl who was totally obsessed with this guy [who was a famous superstar] but he was using her and she finally realized that he was using her and she swore to become more famous then him and kick his @ss
i'll have to look that one up
iCrunchie
umm ive been reading skip beat :] its really good its about a girl who was totally obsessed with this guy [who was a famous superstar] but he was using her and she finally realized that he was using her and she swore to become more famous then him and kick his @ss
Kouria
i'll have to look that one up
iCrunchie

lol its really good!! theres an anime of it too, personally i like watching the anime better (though i LOVE heart heart reading]
hi how are u
i know your talking to her but I AM GOOD
thats good to know
lol im boredd
Demonic_Angelic26
thats good to know
you bet its good to know, you need to know, hahahahaha just kiddig....im a creep sweatdrop
say how much money do you guys have???
iCrunchie
o.0 wow i have 12,932 and counting....counting really slowly

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out