Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Nah, I'll keep this one. (:

User Image
Acey XI

I was so excited that Nathan was going to be home in two hours, I've missed him so much..

and just now he calls me and says they missed their flight and won't be able to get another one for NINE hours.

I wanted him home.. And now I'm actually crying at school. T__T

User Image

-huggles you tight- I sowwie D:

User Image

So get this.. I get a PM from a guild owner saying that it's been too long (like a week?) since I posted and that was my final notice before I got BANNED.

So I went and checked the rules... there was nothing about a required activity level anywhere! So I posted a topic, saying could someone please point out the rule that says I have to post every ___ days or get banned, and then added that really I didn't want to be obligated to post unless it was a legit rule, because I'ma lready so busy with the FOUR threads I'm currently running or co-running. I also added a "Toten, I love you. Don't mean any disrespect at all" etc. to the guild owner. Thirty seconds go by before I get another notice..

They've banned me for giving the guildowner lip.

Wtf. rofl That thread had CRAZY rules anyway, like I always had to post in orange because of my age and s**t like that. Personally, if they're going to ban me without even having a rule that I've broken, then good ******** riddance to them. Psychos, I swear. -shakes her head-

User Image

xDD! That's silly.

User Image

I do have to admit, It's still bothering me..

I hate that I can't even make grievances about the absurdity and unfairness of it. It's not a rule! Seriously! Wtf! DX DX DX

User Image

What gimps. Dx

User Image
User Image

-dancing about-

User Image

Gimps... haha, I love that word. XD

Hey Naomi, are you going to keep this outfiot on the whole time?

User Image

I suppose I could ^^
Doesn't matter to me :]

User Image
User Image

I should probably put my party outfit on xD
User Image

Tommy!! Did you have a good birthday?

User Image

Naomi: Okay, well if you do just make sure I get a tektek of this one. :]

Haaai Tom mai love~~ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Get yo' outfit on betch! D:

You two have the cutest darn flobs...

Omg, I've been here for OVER two and a half hours. KILL ME? D:
And I'm still f-ing waiting in line. My battery is going to die before my name gets called.
This must be what Hell feels like. Seriously.

User Image

I will ^^ here [x]

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out