2011-12 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
2013-14 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
2015+ 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]
1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 >

Dapper Gaian

User Image

Hello hello! Welcome to our thread.

This is a mule run by some awesome Gaians with a 2oo3 join date.
The purpose of this thread is to promote and run the 'o3 user hangout thread for Gaia Spirit Week!

Don't know what Gaia Spirit Week (GSW) is?
Well, think of your days in high school. Remember Spirit Week, where students were encouraged to dress up according to daily themes? Well GSW is a week long, Gaia version of the very same. Each day for a week there is a different theme to dress your avatar up to. Then on the last day, it's class color day! Each Gaia join year has a matching color to dress up as, and a friendly competition between classes is held.

Sound interesting? Then hang out and chat with us! Or join the event with all classes in the official thread for GSW 2015.
And keep in mind that after the official event ends, the fun continues in the After Party thread!

Didn't join in 'o3? Then just click here to find your year's thread.

Pitiful graphics by -ProcrastinatingSpazz-

Dapper Gaian

User Image

I. Welcome
II. Navigation
III. Announcements
IV. Rules
V. Behind the Mule
VI. GSW Info/Days
VII. Meetup Times
VIII. Image Gallery
IX. 2003 User List
X. FAQ
XI. Links

Dapper Gaian

User Image

7/9/12 - Thread is created! Set up in progress.
7/11/12 - The official thread for GSW 2012 is open for posting! This thread is also open for posting!
7/15/12 - GSW has begun!
7/22/12 - This year's GSW is over. I hope everyone had tons of fun!
6/27/13 - This year's GSW thread is open!
7/7/14 - This year's GSW thread is open!
7/21/14 - GSW is over for this year! But the fun continues at the After Party thread.

7/11/15 - GSW thread is open and starts tomorrow!

Dapper Gaian

User Image

I. Please respect everyone in this thread.
II. No drama. No excessive swearing. No inappropriate content.
III. Follow gaia online's TOS!
IV. Do not quote anything from the first page.
V. Try to refrain from bumping. Have actual conversations!
VI. Spam and hateful posts will be reported.
VII. Have fun!

Dapper Gaian

User Image

User Image
User Image
Hello There! I am Chaos_Bunny and I've been a member of Gaia since August 2003! When I am on this mule you will see me post in NEON PINK! Well okay so it's hot pink, but whatever. I love cats and all things Sailor Moon! heart

User Image
User Image
Hello! I'm Spazz/Pro/Spazzie/whatever else. I've been a member of Gaia since October 2oo3. I think GSW and its participants are the only reason I'm still here. I love visiting Japan, writing fiction, watching Disney movies, and riding roller coasters. Feel free to ask me for assistance if you have troubles with anything related to this thread or questions about GSW! When I'm logged in as the mule, I will post in size 11, light blue font.

Dapper Gaian

User Image

User Image

2015's
I r Spirit Week
          CIRCUS DAY July 12th:
            Come one, come all! It's time for the circus! Dress up as any of the acts that perform, such as the Ringleader, the Bearded Lady, firebreather, trapeze artist, or even the clown. You can even dress as an audience member, in awe of the show happening before your eyes! Just make sure you get your tickets and popcorn ready fast, because this is the first day of the week!

CHRISTMAS IN JULY DAY July 13th:
            Merry Christmas!.... In July? That's right! Head down to your basement, unpack those holiday boxes, and grab your tinsel, ornaments, and cheesiest Christmas sweaters, because we're celebrating early. Show off your Christmas spirit by throwing on those Santa hats, putting up your Christmas tree, and brewing some hot cocoa to sit in front of the fire with. Don't celebrate Christmas? No problem! Feel free to represent whatever you celebrate during the typical "Christmas time".

SCHOOL CLIQUE DAY July 14th:
            Taken straight from Mean Girls:
            "Now, where you sit in the cafeteria is crucial because you got everybody there. You got your freshmen, ROTC guys, preps, JV jocks, Asian nerds, cool Asians, varsity jocks, unfriendly black hotties, girls who eat their feelings, girls who don't eat anything, desperate wannabes, burnouts, sexually active band geeks, the greatest people you will ever meet, and the worst. Oh, and beware of The Plastics."
            Basically every high school, right? Take a trip down memory lane back to the "best four years of your life" for School Clique day! Whether you're a nerd, jock, prep, goth, or whatever, you'll be sure to fit in somewhere.

DISNEY DAY July 15th:
            Remember those cute movies and books that you grew up with, like Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, and Tarzan? Well, this is a day to pay tribute to them! There are just under 6,000 characters from the Disney franchise to choose from! And HERE is a full list of Disney productions and characters for you! Cast a spell as the Fairy Godmother, paint with the colors of the wind as Pocahontas, or travel to Neverland as Peter Pan. There are no limits!

ZODIAC DAY July 16th:
            That’s right, we're talking about those 12 constellations in the night sky that determine who you are and how you act: Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, and Pisces. Represent your own sign, or dress as an interpretation of your favorite! Are you a feisty Aries? Friendly and lovable Leo? A determined Capricorn? Show us!

UNKNOWN DAY July 17th:
              A tradition of GSW for many years - Unknown Day! The day with the highest number of votes by Wednesday at 11:59pm will be the winner!

PRIDE DAY
              Due to last month being pride month, and the recent SCOTUS ruling, we're celebrating with Pride Day! Wear the colors of your gender identity, romantic identity, and or sexual identity with, well, pride! Not comfortable with sharing any of those? Feel free to represent anything else that you are proud of in your life. Just be you!

STEAMPUNK DAY
              It's back and up for vote again! Get out your gears, timepieces, and fancywear to celebrate this historic themed day.

CULTURAL HERITAGE DAY
              This day is to celebrate everything and anything about cultures from around the world! Whether you decide to show off your own, or another culture, we welcome it with open arms. Don't be afraid to be proud of who you are!

SENPAI NOTICE ME DAY
              "Oh senpai… Please notice me!!" That's right, we're going there. It started as a trend in Japanese comics, and is now a huge meme on tumblr. Recreate the typical scene as the honored but oblivious Senpai, or as the cute and desperate girl/boy trying to get noticed.
              "911, what's your emergency?"
              "Senpai hasn't noticed me yet ): "

DREAM JOB DAY
              From when we were little, we're always asked: "What do you want to be when you grow up?" Well here's a chance to show off that answer! Firefighter? Go for it. Chef? Cook away! Taxidermist? Uh… a bit creepy, but do you..!

CLASS COLOR DAY July 18th:
            Time to show off your true Gaia Spirit! Each year (2003, 2007, 2012, etc...) has been assigned a specific color. Dress up your avatar according to the color of the year you first joined Gaia. For example, if you joined in 2006, your color is green (since that's the color assigned on the list). What if you had an account before this but it got hacked, banned, etc...? No problem! Just dress up in the year you first joined Gaia, not the year your current account was created.

NOTE: Some years we've had a bit of trouble with people getting unreasonably competitive about their classes. So this year we're asking everyone to include a rainbow item of some kind on your class color day outfit(s). It's just to show our unity and appreciation for the other classes!

You may be wondering: how do I know what year I joined? Well, just click right here! The siglab will tell you the exact date you joined Gaia.

03 - Red
            04 - Orange
            05 - Yellow
            06 - Green
            07 - Blue
            08 - Purple
            09 - Pink
            10 - White
            11 - Black
            12 - Brown
            13 - Red
            14 - Orange
            15 - Yellow

x

2014's
I r Spirit Week

NOTE: All days will begin and end according to Eastern Standard Time (GMT -5)!
Celebrate according to whatever time you wish. However, most of the mods are in the eastern time zone so it's easier for them.

FOOD DAY July 13th:
            Food! Food! Food everywhere! emotion_drool Time to dress up your avatar like you were in Heaven; by making it food related! Dress up as a chef, a type of food, or even a food fanatic! Remember to wipe the drool off your face while making this avi and make sure you don't get into a food coma!
            emotion_omnomnom yum_bacon yum_cupcake yum_burger yum_coldone yum_hotdog yum_icecreampie yum_salmon

HEROES VS VILLAINS DAY July 14th:
            Never fear! Heroes and Villains Day is here! *maniacal laughter* Ever felt like jumping into a phone booth and transforming into your heroic alter ego? Or maybe the darkness within has taken over you as you’re now bent on world domination? From saving the world to robbing countless of banks, today is your day! Choose from a huge list of heroes, villains, or maybe even an original concept that you thought of. Go on with your bad (or good) self!

CLUTTER DAY July 15th:
            *Trips and crashes head first into the laundry pile* ...Perfect! What do you get when you cross lawn shavings, a bed sheet, and grandmas dusty knick-knacks? None other than Clutter Day of course! Show off your Gaia spirit by piling on the biggest of scarves, the clunkiest of items, right down to the smallest of accessories. Have you ever heard of the saying: “Before you leave the house, look in the mirror and take one thing off.”? Well, this doesn't apply here. wink

MAGICAL WARRIOR DAY July 16th:
            "In the name of the moon, I will punish you!" Originally to celebrate the remake of Sailor Moon, here is Magical Warriors Day! However, this is magical warriors; so you don't have to wear a Japanese school outfit or do cutesy hand poses. You can be a mage, wizard, or even a witch! So be creative and dust off your spellbook and bring out that broomstick!

RETRO/TBT DAY July 17th:
            Remember that one time when you wore that? No?? Don't lie, you know you do. It's time to bring it oldschool and go back in time when you first started Gaia! You can only wear 2003-2006 MC's and items. No cash shop items (which includes RIG items, IE's and REI's). Were you here after 2006? Then wear an outfit with the items you had when you first started Gaia! Throw it waaaay back and slay everyone. Just remember, we’ve all been there. “hi im new”.
            HINT: Here is a list of all the older MC's. Also when going to gold shops, sort by "Date (Oldest)" and pick items from the first few pages on the "All" tab. Rococo, Club Verge, Mecha Neko, Dernier Cri, Loyal's Bazaar, and Cros Stitch are excluded.

UNKNOWN DAY July 18th:
            Check below to see a little description of the days you can vote on!
              DECADES DAY:
              It's time to do the time-warp again! Bring back those disco pants, grunge shirts, or baggy pants! Or go waaay back to the medieval or caveman era. You can even dress your avi in the present time. It's time to celebrate all decades!
              STEAMPUNK DAY:
              A combination of the victorian style with a touch mechanics, it's time to show how handy you are with tools. wink

ROYALTY DAY:
              MAKE ROOM FOR THE ROYALS. Bring out the biggest crowns, jewels, and diamonds. Stun everyone and show how superior and important you are. And if anyone dares to disagree with you, off with their heads!
              NPC DAY:
              Dress up like your favorite NPC (such as: Josie, Nicolae, Sentinel, etc...). If people mistake you for the actual NPC, then you're doing something right!
              CUTE/KAWAII DAY:
              Sparkly eyes, pastels, bows, and cute poses. Oh my! Dress up the cutest you can be and make them wish they could be as cute as you. Kawaii desu! emotion_yatta

CLASS COLOR DAY July 19th:
            Time to show off your true Gaia Spirit! Each year (2003, 2007, 2012, etc...) has been assigned a specific color. Dress up your avatar according to the color of the year you first joined Gaia. For example, if you joined in 2006, your color is green (since that's the color assigned on the list). What if you had an account before this but it got hacked, banned, etc...? No problem! Just dress up in the year you first joined Gaia, not the year your current account was created.

NOTE: Some years we've had a bit of trouble with people getting unreasonably competitive about their classes. So this year we're asking everyone to include a rainbow item of some kind on your class color day outfit(s). It's just to show our unity and appreciation for the other classes!

You may be wondering: how do I know what year I joined? Well, just click right here! The siglab will tell you the exact date you joined Gaia.

03 - Red
            04 - Orange
            05 - Yellow
            06 - Green
            07 - Blue
            08 - Purple
            09 - Pink
            10 - White
            11 - Black
            12 - Brown
            13 - Red
            14 - Orange

UNITY (RAINBOW) DAY July 20th:
            This day isn't about class competition, it's about unity. Instead of the traditional Class Color day, we'd like everyone to dress up in all the colors to show support! So dress up your avatar into a majestic rainbow and awe everyone. Just don't blind anyone.
            Need help on finding a rainbow item to wear? Use this item list to see what all your options are.

2013's
I r Spirit Week
[ { Sunday the 7th } ]
[ { Back in Time Day } ]

We feel that in order to really feel back in time, we might just have to travel past the 1950's for this one. (Sorry, poodles skirts! We still love you!) You can dress up from the Roaring Twenties, Victiorian period, Edwardian, the Stone Age, and anything in between. This is also open to media that is set during these eras, so you are more than welcome to dress as historical figures, fictional or otherwise.

[ { Monday the 8th } ]
[ { This Mission is Top Secret Day } ]

This message will self-destruct in ten seconds. It is now your task to dress as those gatherers of intelligence that we couldn't live without. Spies, double-agents, ninjas, private detectives, and moles. Bust out those unassuming gadgets, suave attire, and hidden weapons and be sure to decode that information...or whatever it is your superiors want. [Boom]

[ { Tuesday the 9th } ]
[ { Gaian Town Day } ]

Basically, dress in the colors of your favorite Gaia Town; Aekea, Barton, Durem, or Isle de Gambino. Don't have a favorite town? That's okay, we're also opening this day up to the many NPCs here on Gaia Online! So you are more than welcome to dress like the shopkeepers, holiday characters that show up during events, or even ones from the games on the site.

[ { Wednesday the 10th } ]
[ { Cross-Dressing Day } ]

We heard your prayers; you almost voted for this day. Twice! And we realized, this needs to be a day. Dress yourself (or your avatar as the case would be) as the opposite gender; you can do this in a simple or basic way, or pull out all the stops and go all glitz and glam. Keep in mind not to do anything that would be considered offensive, though we would think by now that was a given. Or, if you don't feel like dressing as male or female, how about androgynous?

[ { Thursday the 11th } ]
[ { Sins & Virtues Day } ]

Pretty obvious; be a humanization of one of the seven Deadly Sins, or seven Virtues! For reference, the 7 Sins are: Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Sloth, Wrath, Envy, and Pride, and the 7 Virtues are: Chastity, Temperance, Charity, Diligence, Patience, Kindness, and Humility. If you want to go the extra mile, gather your friends and get a group of you all in your sinful or virtuous garb.

[ { Friday the 12th } ]
[ { Unknown Day } ]

One of our old favorites - Unknown Day! You pick what the day will be! You'll see we've posted a poll up above. It will close on Thursday to give you time to get ready. The options are as follows:

I. Right in the Feels Day: This day is dedicated to all those emotions we feel, no matter how simple or complex they may be. Make yourself happy as a clam or be as angry as...something angry. We'll also opening this day to various internet memes that we know and love...or maybe wish never surfaced. Ever.

II. Astronomy vs. Astrology Day: Love the stars? Awesome! Love the zodiac? Fabulous! This day is all about the Chinese and Western zodiac. What does this mean? Well, you can represent an animal or creature featured in these, or even the constellation they represent. You can even pick a group of stars not featured in the zodiac, if you so choose.

III.: Elemental Day: Earth! Fire! Wind! Water! Heart! [Go Planet!] This day is all about the elements. Of course, don't forget about the Periodic Table of Elements, since those are important as well!

IV. What Happens In Vegas...: ..stays in Vegas." Today we'd like to have avatars feature those crazy (mis)adventures that you never want to speak of in public. All evidence must be burned, any questions unanswered for fear of questioning either morals or mental health, and tigers returned to Mike Tyson. Don't even question the tattoo on your left butt cheek that you thought was a sweet mermaid, but really resembles Joan Rivers.

V. Video Game Day: In this day and age, it's neck in neck with certain systems winning popularity, but we can't forget to love their origins as well. Those hulking machines in the arcade, ancient retro systems that had cartridges you had to blow into to work, and discs that would scratch after one use. From the 8-bit relics to the HD I'm-going-to-blow-your-mind graphics, the characters that had you keep saving the princess in each castle, dogs that laugh at you when you missed a shot, and ghosts that ran away once you ate the blinking pellet. An ode to the gamer, you might say, so wear your achievements like a badge of pride.

[ { Saturday the 13th } ]
[ { Class Color Day } ]

Everyone's favorite day, back again (like every year), it's Class Color Day! Each year (2003, 2004, etc.) has been assigned a specific color. On this day, your dress your avatar up according to the color of the year you first joined Gaia. For example, if you joined in April of 2006, and the list says 2006's color is green, put green clothes on your avatar. Get it? Got it? Good. The colors this year will be the same as last, for those of you who participated before, with the addition of black for the newbies. Have at it!
Note: Some years we've had a bit of trouble with people getting unreasonably competitive about their classes. So this year, we're asking everyone to include a rainbow of some kind on your class color day outfits, to show our unity, and appreciation for the other classes.

You may be wondering, how do I know what year I joined? Well, just click right here! The siglab will tell you the exact date you joined Gaia. :] What if you had an account before this, but it got hacked or banned or some such? No problem. Just dress up in the year you joined Gaia, not the year your account was created.

o3 - Red
o4 - Orange
o5 - Yellow
o6 - Green
o7 - Blue
o8 - Purple
o9 - Pink
1o - White
11 - Black
12 - Brown
13 - Red

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Remembrance Week

We decided to do something a little bit different, something special this year. After Gaia Spirit Week, we'll be hosting one extra week to bring back some of our most popular themes from past years! We hope everyone will stick around for a trip down memory lane (or welcome some of you in to days that you might have missed before you joined us), but if not, we hope you enjoyed this year's Gaia Spirit Week! Here are the days we'll be bringing back:
[ { Sunday the 14th } ]
[ { Cosplay Day } ]

Dress up like someone from a various form of media, be it a video game, movie, anime, comic...you see where we're going with this? Are you a closet fan of something you wouldn't admit to offline? Perfect! Show your love for your favorite character (or characters, since you don't have to pick just one cosplay throughout the day) and see if anyone else can guess just who it is you are dressing as.

[ { Monday the 15th } ]
[ { Twin Day } ]

The hallmark of high school Spirit Weeks everywhere, Gaia Spirit Week is bringing backTwin Day. Or more-than-twin day. Dress identically to someone else, or multiple someone elses. This can go as far as the same skin and hairstyle, or can mimic the poor job of matching most high school friends do. Don't have any Gaian friends to match up with? Just ask on the board! We're sure you'll find a willing volunteer.

[ { Tuesday the 16th } ]
[ { Pokémon Day } ]

What kind of pokémon are you? How do you do the things you do~ Mimic your favorite pokémon! We've all got one, so we want you to dress like it! This can be a hard one since your avi isn't really pokémon shaped, but there are enough items on Gaia, we've got faith that you lot can do it successfully! Need some help finding a good Pokémon? Bulbapedia can help; you can even search by color. Or, if you aren't feeling the whole pokémon thing, you can dress as a trainer, or even one of the other people you come across on your journey!

[ { Wednesday the 17th } ]
[ { Accessories Day } ]

The only rule is that you may only wear accessories! Simple, right? Wear anything you want, so long as it came out of the accessory tab in your inventory. Have fun!

[ { Thursday the 18th } ]
[ { I Am Day } ]

The rules are simple: dress up only as an item that has an "I Am" or "You are" pose! Don't know what items have these options, click this for a list of the items.

[ { Friday the 19th } ]
[ { Favorite Past Theme Day } ]

For this day, we're letting you pick for yourself what theme you'd dress for today. This is open to not only days from the past years, but this year's Spirit Week as well. You don't have to pick just one, but you also don't have to prepare a bunch of outfits. Remember, just have fun and experience (or for quite a bit of us, re-live) this blast from the past.

[ { Saturday the 20th } ]
[ { Rainbow Day } ]

This day isn't about class competition, but about unity. Instead of a traditional class color day, we're opening it up for everyone to dress in ALL THE COLORS! That's right, as in more than one color, in fact, all of them. At least, all the ones that have a place here in Spirit Week (And maybe some that haven't). Need help on finding a rainbow item to wear? Use this handy, dandy item list to see what all your options are.

2012's
I r Spirit Week
NOTE: All days will begin and end according to Eastern Standard Time (GMT -5)!
Celebrate according to whatever time you wish, but most of us mods are eastern, so this is easiest for us. :]

[ { Sunday the 15th } ]
[ { British Invasion Day } ]

The British are coming! Dress up as a British soldier, in a Victorian outfit, the Union Jack, or whatever you can think of! If you'd like to be a rebel, you can also dress up as a historical enemy of the British, such as American or French soldiers, or dress up related to a historical event. You can also incorporate popular BBC characters such as The Doctor and Sherlock.

[ { Monday the 16th } ]
[ { Just Be Yourself Day } ]

No, this isn't Genie's little quote from Aladdin, this is a time to show us just who YOU are! You can dress up as you would in real life, or you can dress up as something that represents you (sexuality, culture, career, etc)

[ { Tuesday the 17th } ]
[ { Myths and Legends Day } ]

Fairies, Myths and old Folktales! Move over, damsels in distress, because you've got competion! This day includes a lot of variety such as dressing up as the elements (fire, wind, earth, water, heart), dressing up as a princess, mythical creatures (dragon, griffons, etc), Greek or Roman Gods, Mythical races (orcs, elves, etc) or whatever you can think of. You can even be the little goblins that eat those socks from the dryer, but we might hit you with a flyswatter.

[ { Wednesday the 18th } ]
[ { Risky Business Day } ]

Mostly, we want to see everyone dress up from that one scene. You know the one. xD Sure, there were other scenes, but this is the important one, right?
This day isn't specific to just the movie though! You can also choose to dress as a "Risky" type of "Business", such as pimping, drug dealing, NASCAR drivers, mountain climbers, etc. Not that we recommend most of these activities...

[ { Thursday the 19th } ]
[ { End of Days Day } ]

This day is mostly in reference to the 2012 end of the world theory, but it doesn't have to be the stereotypical apocalyptic disaster! This can be whatever you think the end may be like. Still think that zombies are going to infect everyone? Awesome. Believe that California is going to go chill with Hawaii in the ocean? More power to ya'. It can even be something seemingly unthreatening, like -gasp- KITTENS! (You totally know that their cute-ness is an evil plot for something, right? Right?) Basically, however you think the world is going to end, comical or otherwise, is what this day is all about.

[ { Friday the 20th } ]
[ { Unknown Day } ]

One of our old favorite - Unknown Day! You pick what the day will be! You'll see we've posted a poll up above. It will close on Thursday to give you time to get ready. The options are as follows:

I. Gender Bender/Cross Dressing Day - Dress as the opposite sex, androgenous, gender fluid, and all those other fun things. Rock that dress with those hairy legs, guys! Gals, show that y'all can rock a suit too. Of course, it's not limited to this, but we're sure you get the idea. At least, we hope, because we don't really want to describe all the possibly mentally disturbing things for everyone to use.

II. Hats Off To You Day - This day is sort of a spin-off of Accessory Day, except you can only wear a hat, not just work from the Hats tab. HATS ONLY. No other poses allowed (That's right, show your undies~)!

III. Meme Day - So I heard you like Mudkips? Well, it's Friday, so let's start partyin' partyin' (YEAH!) while trolling with some of the most popular memes and avoiding arrows to the knee. We heard you like memes, so we put a meme in your memes so you can troll while you troll. Some examples of other popular memes include: Bad Luck Brian, Hipster Ariel, facepalm/headdesk, Scumbag Steve, Good Guy Greg, College Freshman, Futurama Fry, Insanity Wolf, YOLO, Socially Awkward Penguin, etc. Viral Videos can also be considered memes, such as Nyan cat, the QWOP video, The Cinnamon Challenge...you get the picture. If we went into detail, we might end up starting THE GAME. Now back at me. Amon a boat.

IV. Ninja/Spy/Espionage Day - Stick that ski mask on your head, steal those lady's pantyhose, or wear a dapper suit, cat suit, EVERYTHING SUIT. This day is all about those sneaky information gatherers we love and adore. Don't forget the potential assassins and those double agents we got roaming about. I'm serious, they are quite crafty. Wait a second, did you hear something? I could have sworn I hear--

V. I Am Day - The rules are simple: dress up only as an item that has an "I Am" or "You are" pose! Don't know what items have these options, click this for a list of the items.

[ { Saturday the 21st } ]
[ { Class Color Day } ]

Everyone's favorite day, back again (like every year), it's Class Color Day! Each year (2003, 2004, etc.) has been assigned a specific color. On this day, your dress your avatar up according to the color of the year you first joined Gaia. For example, if you joined in April of 2006, and the list says 2006's color is green, put green clothes on your avatar. Get it? Got it? Good. The colors this year will be the same as last, for those of you who participated before, with the addition of black for the newbies. Have at it!
Note: Some years we've had a bit of trouble with people getting unreasonably competitive about their classes. So this year, we're asking everyone to include a rainbow of some kind on your class color day outfits, to show our unity, and appreciation for the other classes.

You may be wondering, how do I know what year I joined? Well, just click right here! The siglab will tell you the exact date you joined Gaia. :] What if you had an account before this, but it got hacked or banned or some such? No problem. Just dress up in the year you joined Gaia, not the year your account was created.

o3 - Red
o4 - Orange
o5 - Yellow
o6 - Green
o7 - Blue
o8 - Purple
o9 - Pink
1o - White
11 - Black
12 - Brown

Dapper Gaian

User Image

Group screenies happen around midnight EST for that day's theme.
(meaning, if 7/12 is day one, then 12:01am (one minute into 7/12) would be the screenies time)
Class-specific screenies can happen right after if people stick around.

Typically just be around for the usual midnight screenies
We'll probably try to do ours just after the full class day screenies

Saturday, July 13
- Around 1am EST (10pm PST), after main screenies calm down
- 6pm EST (3pm PST)

Friday, July 20 - 11pm EST ;; For Class Color Day

Dapper Gaian

User Image

PM all 03/GSW related images to me (Epic 2003 User) and I will post them here.
Spoilers in place to avoid lagging slow connections with mass images
User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image
User Image User Image

Dapper Gaian

User Image

Want to be added to the list? Need a posting ice breaker? Fill out the following form!

[size=16][color=red]'03 and Proud![/color][/size]
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Join Date[/b]:
[b]How did you first hear about Gaia[/b]?
[b]What do you miss about the good ol' days[/b]?
[b]What keeps you on the site[/b]?
[b]Are you going to participate in GSW 2014[/b]?
[b]Something interesting about you[/b]:
[b]Anything else you want to say[/b]?

User Image

Chaos_Bunny
-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
l_RavenPandorah_l
Jayden Kogane

MingSao , solarssun , badtzmaru

Dapper Gaian

User Image

PM your questions to me (Epic 2003 User), or post them in the thread.

User Image Do I have to be a 2003 user to post here?
User Image No! You can post and chat as much as you like. You just won't be added to the user list of this thread.

I R Spirit Week
Q:Why don't the Class Colors match the sashes Gaia gave out?
A: For a couple of reasons. When we first stared doing GSW, Gaia hadn't released the sashes yet, and when they did release them, most people didn't want us to change the colors - they liked the tradition behind the colors, and they liked being able to make a rainbow. We decided that for now, we won't change the colors. Besides, not everyone has one of the sashes, or the right sash.
If you want to wear your sash anyway, go for it! You won't be alone, lots of other people like to wear their sashes as well as the colors we assign, and that's totally fine. Show your spirit the way you want to!

Dapper Gaian

User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/t.80922483/][img]http://tinyurl.com/7pogvus[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/t.80922483/][IMG]http://tinyurl.com/8473xdu[/IMG][/url]

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/t.80922483/][IMG]http://tinyurl.com/7wuzmg4[/IMG][/url]

User Image

Gaia Spirit Week: After Party:
Is GSW over? Do you still want to partake in the avatar dressing fun, or have a place to talk with new friends? The event carries on year round in the After Party.

Gaia Spirit Week: The Guild!
I r Spirit Week has created a guild for all you who loved the event so much! Come join and say hi!

Gaia Spirit Week: 2012
2012's official thread for Gaia Spirit Week!

Gaia Spirit Week: 2013
2013's official thread for Gaia Spirit Week!

Gaia Spirit Week: 2014
User Image
2014's official thread for Gaia Spirit Week!

User Image
2015's official thread for Gaia Spirit Week!

Dapper Gaian

Dapper Gaian

Dapper Gaian

Dapper Gaian

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items