Welcome to Gaia! ::

Phantom

Upaya
Miss Conception
Upaya
Hey Guys I joined a day ago time for celebrating (☞゚ヮ゚)☞
so guess it's time to introduce myself now *coughs*
So I'm a mischievous elf who loves dancing and eating everything I can find - so don't even try to hide your sweets- I'll find them anyway wink other than that you can expect me to be pretty random... Oh yeah: I love vocaroos!

Welcome to Gaia! You have a super cute avatar, hehe. Feel free to ask if you have any questions!
thank you heart I really do have a question: where did you get that profile? It's incredible biggrin

Haha thank you! I actually made it myself. 3nodding I'm glad you like it.
Reformed_Into_His_Image
Hello there and welcome to Gaia! If you need any help or any friends, feel free to add me and/or PM me. ^^
thank you biggrin I'll remember that!
Tears Of Ghost
I came here to welcome you, but chuck norris kicked my a** out. rofl redface
yes rolleyes he always wants me for his own... but I send him to his room so you can come in now wink
Hyourinmaru155
hello and welcome to gaia add me if you want to 3nodding
thanks for the warm welcome 3nodding
Miss Conception
Upaya
Miss Conception
Upaya
So I'm a mischievous elf who loves dancing and eating everything I can find - so don't even try to hide your sweets- I'll find them anyway wink other than that you can expect me to be pretty random... Oh yeah: I love vocaroos!

Welcome to Gaia! You have a super cute avatar, hehe. Feel free to ask if you have any questions!
thank you heart I really do have a question: where did you get that profile? It's incredible biggrin

gonk what do I have to do to get one of those

Phantom

Upaya
Miss Conception
Upaya
Miss Conception
Upaya

Hahaha, unfortunately, given the time and effort they take to make, pay me a lot of gold. rofl I do plan on doing a profile auction in the future though, so if you were interested, I could link you when I get around to making it?
Miss Conception
Upaya
Miss Conception
Upaya
Miss Conception
Upaya

Hahaha, unfortunately, given the time and effort they take to make, pay me a lot of gold. rofl I do plan on doing a profile auction in the future though, so if you were interested, I could link you when I get around to making it?
that would be great heart I doubt that I'll have the amount of gold until then but I'll be happy to accompany you there 3nodding

Phantom

Upaya
Miss Conception
Upaya
Miss Conception
Upaya

that would be great heart I doubt that I'll have the amount of gold until then but I'll be happy to accompany you there 3nodding

Aw, thanks! I'll be sure to let you know. 3nodding
Miss Conception

Aw, thanks! I'll be sure to let you know. 3nodding
looking forward to it biggrin

Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
Hello and welcome to Gaia.
It seems you are really enjoying your time here.
I hope to see you make many friends.
I sent you a friend request to get to know you.

If you need any help with anything let me know.
PM or Comment me.
Don't hesitate to ask!

Friendly Wolf

Chuck Norris. I approve.

Original Humorist

6,750 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Clambake 200
Upaya

record me one?
In case you're shy I recorded one for you too - (now you got no excuses anymore heart )

heart brave people heart
Pinakkuchan
Haha welcome. biggrin

11,100 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Tycoon 200
Hi and welcome!
4laugh
EphemeraI Bliss
Welcome to Gaia
thanks heart
Reformed_Into_His_Image
Hello there and welcome to Gaia! If you need any help or any friends, feel free to add me and/or PM me. ^^
that's nice smile I'll remember it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces