Welcome to Gaia! ::

twilightlinklover
Man,you are SICK. A woman having sex with a man is not degrading! Hell! Why don't you take up religion or something?! Sex is something that helps us make babies. And for the sperm bank thing,that's pretty much having sex! And having sex is also a sign that two people love each very much! If we were to just go and donate sperm we wouldn't be able to find love and actually show that we love that person a lot!

I am Dianist, being impregantated by some random guys sperm is not the same as having sex since there is no penitratin of a p***s. And if people really love eachother they can eat each other out for all I care.
Nurse Necrophilia
User ImageAnd I'm An Alley Rat, An Alley Rat...

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
If you cut off my hot sexy man's p***s I'll ******** kill you scream

xd Haha

I Only Wanna Be Where The Scrubs Be At!! I Gotta Get It, I wanna Get It, The Lot I gotta Get it!!User Image

It's ok if you lower yourself for him. good luck being a baby factoy P.S. Insane CLown Posse SUCKS....just so you know.
twilightlinklover
Evilbunny18
Lilium-Loveless
Evilbunny18
Zombie Seckz

Having sex, doesn't make you a whore.
Its when you do it with many, many men.
having sex, doesn't lower women.
oh, and encase you forgot, its how you came to be.

Having a p***s inside of you is very impowering. And yes any woman that would degrade herself to be under or with a man is a whore. It's not my fualt that my parents had sex it's my fualt that my mom lowered herself to him. I hate them everyday for that. But in the end my sperm donator got what he deserived.
Honestly... You need to get out more.

Trust me I am as out as they come.

Out of the closet that is -cough-

What else do you think i was implying
Evilbunny18
twilightlinklover
Man,you are SICK. A woman having sex with a man is not degrading! Hell! Why don't you take up religion or something?! Sex is something that helps us make babies. And for the sperm bank thing,that's pretty much having sex! And having sex is also a sign that two people love each very much! If we were to just go and donate sperm we wouldn't be able to find love and actually show that we love that person a lot!

I am Dianist, being impregantated by some random guys sperm is not the same as having sex since there is no penitratin of a p***s. And if people really love eachother they can eat each other out for all I care.
But there is birth. And because it was a sperm donater, how do you know it will be a girl? You could end up with a women degrading, as you put it, man. Who will most likely be straight because you are a lesbian. How do you like those apples?
Lilium-Loveless
Evilbunny18
twilightlinklover

But there is birth. And because it was a sperm donater, how do you know it will be a girl? You could end up with a women degrading, as you put it, man. Who will most likely be straight because you are a lesbian. How do you like those apples?

I will deal with any males reprduced by killing them at birth.
I'm going to say this cleary and try to use less profanity as I possibly can.

It seems to me that you are a very confused individual about the whole reproducing thing. I can understand how you feel about being a lesbian that all men are tramps but I'm an bi and all I can say upon this matter is that when you become very sexually active there is only so much that another woman can do for you that a man can do so much better. How do you think the d***o was first invented, the Romans that did created origionally made it as an "feeling" for when the men were gone for war. So in other words without the male of the species, you wouldn't know how to pleasure yourself and your desires sexually. If you going to flame me for this I don't really care because I'm on a much more intelligent level that to hear that from a mear child.
Kris_Dragoness
I'm going to say this cleary and try to use less profanity as I possibly can.

It seems to me that you are a very confused individual about the whole reproducing thing. I can understand how you feel about being a lesbian that all men are tramps but I'm an bi and all I can say upon this matter is that when you become very sexually active there is only so much that another woman can do for you that a man can do so much better. How do you think the d***o was first invented, the Romans that did created origionally made it as an "feeling" for when the men were gone for war. So in other words without the male of the species, you wouldn't know how to pleasure yourself and your desires sexually. If you going to flame me for this I don't really care because I'm on a much more intelligent level that to hear that from a mear child.

Horrid Bi Child you are just a whore like th rest. I don't think a man can pleasure me I am not a fan of the male so you have no right to tell me that a man has to show me how to pleasure myself.
Lokiogma
Evilbunny18
But in the end my sperm donator got what he deserived.

that is a very...nice way to put it...in the end! LOL

Yes I know LOL isn't in.
Viva La revolution de labia!!!!
CHOP IT OFF!
Thanks for the Suport
domokun RAWR!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers