then I would have less laughing involved in my day
    HAHAHAHAHAHA wholey crap

How about you...
Randomly Comment or Pm me
SHOW ME THE LOVE!!!! :]

nong nong
nogga nogga
nong nong

No it's just imature to use Cussing to try to look smart. And I could care less about your PM's thats just a way for you to get attention on the internet because you can't get attention in real life. Silly boy you look like a 10 a ten year old girl.
twilightlinklover
Evilbunny18
twilightlinklover
Evilbunny18
twilightlinklover
Evilbunny18
Men why do we need them.

To reproduce? Yes that seems the reason.

But thats why we have sperm banks freeze a few mens sperm and kill the rest and if you fill the need to reproduce go there. Only a women knows what a women wants

But one woman cannot speak for the whole population of women! You are just thinking of yourself and thinking your vision of purity is the best one! You,madame,are wrong to think that the world doesn't need men.You obviously (or probably) had a bad relantionship with one man and now are thinking all men are the same.Or basically,the stereotypical man, a sex-driven pig.Well not all men are like this! now think before you post such a sexist thread!

No I would not degrade myself to be with a man let alone sleep with one. if you can show me one man that is not sex drivin I might reconsider my veiws, though I have yet to see one. You guys are all Idiots.

You're talking to a non-sex driven male right now.I find this a great offense to think all men are all sex-driven.

Judging by your picture it looks like you haven't even hit puberty yet and once your testis desend you will be transfromed into a discusting male pig.
Lords-warrior
Zombie Seckz
Lords-warrior
Zombie Seckz
Lords-warrior

no need for volgarity, your sexual imorality (or support there of) is what there is no room for! It lead to desise and death.

My God is too big to be boxed or hidden, His light shines through all
he leads to LIFE

To denie his existance is to denie your own.

Not all sex leads to disease. Only when you are not careful or when you don't use protection.
sex is natural, and brings life.

I do not believe in your god.
He if a figment of the imagination.
People look for hope, and they look for reason.
he is our way of trying to explain things. nothing more.

you are right, not ALL sex lead to disease, only IMORAL sex.

God punishes thous who disobey

Homosexual sex can not creat life, only death and self degradation

God has done more in my life that you will ever know and cant be dismissed as a fary tale

much love

not all "IMORAL" sex causes disease either.

God has done nothing, for he does not exist.
you believe he has, because thats what you want to believe.

if you are to wait till marriage and your wife does the same. there is no chance to catch anything! it can only be spread through imorality

I pray that you leave your hard headedness come to the loving comfort of our lords warm arms wher e you can finf peace

aww thanks.
only, If I were to have a wife, I'd be a lesbian.
isn't that what your against?

don't pray for me. I don't want your pity, and I don't need it,
simply because, like I've said, he doesn't exist.
Evilbunny18
twilightlinklover
Evilbunny18
twilightlinklover
Evilbunny18

But thats why we have sperm banks freeze a few mens sperm and kill the rest and if you fill the need to reproduce go there. Only a women knows what a women wants

But one woman cannot speak for the whole population of women! You are just thinking of yourself and thinking your vision of purity is the best one! You,madame,are wrong to think that the world doesn't need men.You obviously (or probably) had a bad relantionship with one man and now are thinking all men are the same.Or basically,the stereotypical man, a sex-driven pig.Well not all men are like this! now think before you post such a sexist thread!

No I would not degrade myself to be with a man let alone sleep with one. if you can show me one man that is not sex drivin I might reconsider my veiws, though I have yet to see one. You guys are all Idiots.

You're talking to a non-sex driven male right now.I find this a great offense to think all men are all sex-driven.

Judging by your picture it looks like you haven't even hit puberty yet and once your testis desend you will be transfromed into a discusting male pig.

Ah.But,I do not plan to turn into one of these "disgusting male pigs" as you may call them.I respect woman.I even plan on adopting if the mother doesn't want to feel extreme pain while giving birth. Does that sound like I'd become a "disgusting male pig"? You shouldn't judge people by the way their horomones act.
twilightlinklover
Evilbunny18
twilightlinklover
Evilbunny18
twilightlinklover
Evilbunny18

Ah.But,I do not plan to turn into one of these "disgusting male pigs" as you may call them.I respect woman.I even plan on adopting if the mother doesn't want to feel extreme pain while giving birth. Does that sound like I'd become a "disgusting male pig"? You shouldn't judge people by the way their horomones act.

It's Discsting that you see women as baby factories. And it horrifies me that you want to push your desire for children on women but any women is strong enough to deal with the pain and plus we have drugs for that these days. You are worse than most boys your age for planing to exploit women. You should do the world a favor and castrate yourself now before the testosterone kicks in.

Noob

Evilbunny18
twilightlinklover
Evilbunny18
twilightlinklover
Evilbunny18

It's Discsting that you see women as baby factories. And it horrifies me that you want to push your desire for children on women but any women is strong enough to deal with the pain and plus we have drugs for that these days. You are worse than most boys your age for planing to exploit women. You should do the world a favor and castrate yourself now before the testosterone kicks in.
WHY AREN'T YOU IN THE KITCHOON WHERE YOU BELONG?
First people want my brain and now they want to chop me weee parts off! crying Don't people understant that I'm attached to these things!
Evilbunny18
twilightlinklover
Evilbunny18
twilightlinklover
Evilbunny18

I don't see women as baby factories but I see them as an important part in life as life wouldn't go on without them. Without women the life cycle wouldn't be complete unless men could reproduce with eachother.Which is highly doubtful.
no i say let them keep their parts.

i mean... they can really be useful.

i swear.
you should try sometime.
exoticandvicious

i swear.
you should try sometime.

I think shes a lesbian. C:
exoticandvicious

i swear.
you should try sometime.

How can they be usefull and for you to think I would lower myself to be a common whore (such are yourself) is the unthinkible. If you want a mans other part I can put in a room with mutiple men fresh from the local prison.
Evilbunny18
exoticandvicious

i swear.
you should try sometime.

How can they be usefull and for you to think I would lower myself to be a common whore (such are yourself) is the unthinkible. If you want a mans other part I can put in a room with mutiple men fresh from the local prison.

Having sex, doesn't make you a whore.
Its when you do it with many, many men.
having sex, doesn't lower women.
oh, and encase you forgot, its how you came to be.
A sperm cell can be used to create a child with a womens egg.

However, an egg can be used with another egg.

A sperm cell however, can't be with another sperm cell.

So, only slightly, you are right. neutral Don't get to cocky now (ya b***h). Your theory is only good with lesbians.

Devout Fairy

ms. Bunny!

howws my favriot lesbo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out