Welcome to Gaia! ::

boop~
been a while since ive been on
s**t I won something biggrin

Questionable Protagonist

Ben Saladin
I got the trade and take it I won something. Thank you very much. I appreciate it greatly.
Sorry I couldn't participate more this time around. I ended up spending some time out of town visiting family and going to a comic con. Thanks for the awesome contests.

Cool Afro Samurai avatar. O:

Invisible Elocutionist

14,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100
MAXiMiSTA
iiilullaby-katie
someone who has more time then jace should make a list of all the winners in order so we can easily see ninja

will try to do this unless someone beats me too it?
oh thanks! (:
that's really helpful.
isn't everyone who has slots supposed to get a nightmare prize if they don't win bigger?

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
iiilullaby-katie
oh thanks! (:
that's really helpful.
isn't everyone who has slots supposed to get a nightmare prize if they don't win bigger?

Not exactly. Anyone who gets on the list is eligible for one of the grand prizes or a dream prize. Then I divided up the Nightmare prize among anyone who got on the list but hadn't won anything. I also did this last year but it isn't strictly what the Nightmare prize pool is for.

Versatile Businessman

17,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Jace Quin
X.xHashbrownsx.X
Jace Quin
And now that I've stayed up well past my bedtime I need to sleep because I still have to work in the morning. If you won anything in the past couple days (which should be... pretty much everyone) send me a trade. Otherwise I'll will try get started sending them out tomorrow morning.
you can give mine to a charity

Will do.
I left the trade as it was so just cancel it whenever send it to the charity

Devoted Darling

16,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Jace Quin
iiilullaby-katie
oh thanks! (:
that's really helpful.

Not exactly. Anyone who gets on the list is eligible for one of the grand prizes or a dream prize. Then I divided up the Nightmare prize among anyone who got on the list but hadn't won anything. I also did this last year but it isn't strictly what the Nightmare prize pool is for.

Like everyone who posts and enters contests gets on the big list, then when you do the random number it takes 1 name off and ect....intill all the main prizes are gone then everyone left over is the nightmare prizes...but I think the pool is extra gold for special occasions too and anything that deserves more then the remainder is divided up however which way Jace decides. Right?

Invisible Elocutionist

14,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100
Jace Quin
iiilullaby-katie
oh thanks! (:
that's really helpful.

oh okay. so like, if you won one of the contests (like day whatever) but not a 1,2,3,dream, then you won something so no nightmare prize.
I was was here last year, it was a shame I didn't have more time to participate this year, your threads are always a lot of fun

Devoted Darling

16,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
iiilullaby-katie
oh okay. so like, if you won one of the contests (like day whatever) but not a 1,2,3,dream, then you won something so no nightmare prize.
I was was here last year, it was a shame I didn't have more time to participate this year, your threads are always a lot of fun

Even if you win a contest your name is one the big list and you still get a chance to win the bigger prizes. Then when he random numbers a winner per prize every winner makes the list shorter and shorter until there is no more big prizes and everyone else gets a part of the nightmare gold.

Shadowy Gaian

9,175 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
blaugh POPULAR!!!
my dog is literally walking all over my laptop
emotion_donotwant

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100