Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Consumer

RubyRhapsodies
tinklR
RubyRhapsodies
tinklR
RubyRhapsodies
tinklR
i wouldn't kill anybody because that's not on my destiny scroll, so even if you're talking about an accident (which i would not try to hide), still it's not in my future sry.
can u make me a destiny scroll that tells me how to commit the perfect murder

no ...bc murder is horrible. what on earth makes you think that you have the right to end someone else's life? really, i want to know. where do you stand ...what's your position ...how is it that you are actually alright with even entertaining such a thought ?
bc I'm secretly a demon that has come to bring chaos and darkness to this world out of rage and revenge for being sealed away for 3000 years in a dark, silent abyss

then you would know how to do what you need to do without asking humans over the internet for help
besides, demons don't literally murder people
they try to drive people to kill other people or themselves.
no the last time I was here everyone was living in stone/wood houses and all this technology scares me and im lost

also I only murder bad people when I have a host, and I don't want my host to get in trouble over my actions because they were nice enough to not reject me. emotion_8c

nice imagination but you're incorrect
demons are NOTHING but hatred.
demons HATE people, and if they possess a person, they try to drive that person to destroy others or themselves, but they don't give a crap what happens to said person
they even hate each other
they are just pure hatred and misery and you can't and shouldn't try to humanize demons by saying things like they are considerate

Newbie Noob

9,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Tycoon 200
Immortal Traceur
RubyRhapsodies
Immortal Traceur
Drug them up. Push them in front of a train. Leave alcohol bottles scatted around the area.

Unfortunate accident.
but what about the security cameras emotion_8c

Security cameras around railways are usually located at junctions and rail hubs.

On stretches of track through cities and towns, unless you're at a crossing, there probably isn't a camera around.

A second option of this plan is to wait for the train to go under a bridge and just push them off the bridge right before the train gets to them. Suicides this way are incredibly common on the eastern seaboard and certain asian counties. Top that off with a positive drug test for any opiates and/or narcotics and you easily have a drug riddled depressed guy committing suicide or, again, an unfortunate accident.
wow, that's actually highly educational, did you manage to kill someone like that before?

Wheezing Egg

watch how to get a way with murder to learn how to evade it in court and then watch bones to learn what not to do in terms of forensic evidence 3nodding

(jk dont' do either cuz murder is bad)

Newbie Noob

9,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Tycoon 200
Long Live The Ice
RubyRhapsodies
that actually depresses me because that's probably happened before

I've never seen any cases of it, but I'm sure it's happened before, unfortunately.
emotion_0A0

it upsets me how homeless people are basically no better than corpses to most people anyways
RubyRhapsodies
Immortal Traceur
RubyRhapsodies
Immortal Traceur
Drug them up. Push them in front of a train. Leave alcohol bottles scatted around the area.

Unfortunate accident.

Security cameras around railways are usually located at junctions and rail hubs.

On stretches of track through cities and towns, unless you're at a crossing, there probably isn't a camera around.

A second option of this plan is to wait for the train to go under a bridge and just push them off the bridge right before the train gets to them. Suicides this way are incredibly common on the eastern seaboard and certain asian counties. Top that off with a positive drug test for any opiates and/or narcotics and you easily have a drug riddled depressed guy committing suicide or, again, an unfortunate accident.
wow, that's actually highly educational, did you manage to kill someone like that before?

I have plans to kill everyone I meet.
Just in case.
Some of them just tend to be more adaptable then others.

Feral Cultist

put a decent chunk of pure sodium in a bottle full of water and throw it at them

Timid Giver

I can't believe you interrupted my special time, in which I make flowers dance, to deal with this crap. If I so much as catch you laying a hand on anyone, I'm gonna send you to prison! Got it?

Ruthless Lover

16,775 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Finally! I can share my murder plot!

1)Kidnap them
2) Torture them by cutting off limbs and cauterizing their wounds with a giant frying pan twisted
3) As limbs come off melt them in an acid bath so they never get them back.
4) As soon as they are a torso begin slicing them open with razor blades and throw salt and lemon juice all over them.
5) As they scream in agony laugh. twisted twisted twisted
6) Cut their heart out while they are still alive.
7) Dispose of the rest of the body in the acid bath.
cool Clean and make a sandwich.

*obligatory I would never actually do this gaia don't come after me.

Newbie Hunter

10,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
hueheehueheuehe

Newbie Noob

9,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Tycoon 200
tinklR
RubyRhapsodies
tinklR
RubyRhapsodies
tinklR

no ...bc murder is horrible. what on earth makes you think that you have the right to end someone else's life? really, i want to know. where do you stand ...what's your position ...how is it that you are actually alright with even entertaining such a thought ?
bc I'm secretly a demon that has come to bring chaos and darkness to this world out of rage and revenge for being sealed away for 3000 years in a dark, silent abyss

then you would know how to do what you need to do without asking humans over the internet for help
no the last time I was here everyone was living in stone/wood houses and all this technology scares me and im lost

also I only murder bad people when I have a host, and I don't want my host to get in trouble over my actions because they were nice enough to not reject me. emotion_8c

demons HATE people, and if they possess a person, they try to drive that person to destroy others or themselves, but they don't give a crap what happens to said person
they are just pure hatred and misery and you can't and shouldn't try to humanize demons by saying things like they are considerate

why are you saying mean things about us? originally we were just spirits until some crazy religious people sealed us away into an abyss, it's not our fault it warped us into something darker than we were before! we're still trying to recover. emotion_8c

Shameless Smoker

easy 2 stage as an accident in the snow idk

Newbie Noob

9,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Tycoon 200
Immortal Traceur
RubyRhapsodies
Immortal Traceur
RubyRhapsodies
Immortal Traceur

Unfortunate accident.

I have plans to kill everyone I meet.
Just in case.
Some of them just tend to be more adaptable then others.
dang

I wish had those sorts of contingency plans lined up

Shameless Smoker

RubyRhapsodies
tinklR
RubyRhapsodies
tinklR
RubyRhapsodies
tinklR

why are you saying mean things about us? originally we were just spirits until some crazy religious people sealed us away into an abyss, it's not our fault it warped us into something darker than we were before! we're still trying to recover. emotion_8c
ya im a demon too
this b***h is rood

Newbie Noob

9,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Tycoon 200
BWCW
put a decent chunk of pure sodium in a bottle full of water and throw it at them
that sounds like a lot of collateral damage

Newbie Noob

9,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Tycoon 200
Moonlitecrystal
Finally! I can share my murder plot!

1)Kidnap them
2) Torture them by cutting off limbs and cauterizing their wounds with a giant frying pan twisted
3) As limbs come off melt them in an acid bath so they never get them back.
4) As soon as they are a torso begin slicing them open with razor blades and throw salt and lemon juice all over them.
5) As they scream in agony laugh. twisted twisted twisted
6) Cut their heart out while they are still alive.
7) Dispose of the rest of the body in the acid bath.
cool Clean and make a sandwich.

*obligatory I would never actually do this gaia don't come after me.
that sounds really messy, also how would I get rid of all that acid? sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces