I admire your spirit! ^.^ 0.76 76.0% [ 95 ]
~Poll Whore Option~ 0.208 20.8% [ 26 ]
Total Votes:[ 125 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31 32 33 > >>

Bumps to bring thread back to life!

Live thread, live! -gives cpr-

Now for the entertainment!
-does a little dance-

And next, for my own amusement, I shall post one of my NEW starters that no one has replied to yet!

Seriously craving. Please respond!

Indian Girl - English Man - Romance

White men is what her village called them. They had arrived but three nights ago, and yet they had already proven themselves dangerous. Her people had went, like she is now, to try and figure out who the new comers were. When they had been detected by the white men, they had used strange weapons, that made loud thunder like noises, from afar to injure them. Two of her warriors had been lost to the weird wounds made by the strange weapons. Her father, the chief of her village, had immediately called the surrounding villages to unite with them for protection. He then announced that no one was aloud to leave the village.
Now Nalini quietly made her way to the foreignness occupying her land. She could hear loud laughter over the hill where their village was set up. Stopping momentarily she took a deep breath, then crept her way up the hill to hide behind a tree. Slowly she peeked around the tree. Below she seen the white men walking around, laughing, and carrying some source of fire with them for light. It seemed most of them were heading into their tepee like shelters. Not surprising since the moon had risen long ago. Now there was but one left sitting around the fire. She turned her body to get a closer look at him and something cracked beneath her. She gasped lightly as his eyes came up to meet hers.

[[PM to continue. Guys only. Reply doesn't have to be this long. I just want something I cah write back to. I also don't care if you use * * or the likes, just as long as I understand you. I do NOT cyber. If you don't like this, or any of the starters in my journal, send me one of yours. whee Thanks!]]

-does a magic trick-
Ta da!
“Dearest Lalynna, I shan’t keep you long,” said the man. His hair was jet black and his eyes a vivid blue. His features were perfect and Lalynna couldn’t seem to take her eyes off him. “You must trust me on this matter.”

“No, no!” shouted Lalynna, she pulled her bed covers up to her chin. The candle light only illuminated a portion of the room and there seemed to be no where to run. “Please, sir! I ask why you emerge into my room so, uninvited at that. And such a late hour, past midnight it is! Who may you be and what harm do you wish to befall me?” She choked all this out in fear, her throat gripped in terror. She hoped she sounded brave so he would back down. And yet, there was something absolutely mesmerizing about this man. “Please sir!” She begged, a tear streaming down her face. “I am but fourteen! My family is quite wealthy, you see? Name a price and they will give! Just leave me!”

“I do not wish for thy wealth,” the man placed a hand on her face. “It is you I seek. Lalynna, dear, don’t you see? I have finally found you...” He gave her a small smile. "You my dear will make a," He gave a laugh. "A lovely meal." He smiled wider revealing sharp teeth. "I am what you human folk call a VAMPIRE."

"A vampire...?" Lalynna gasped. The vampire knocked her out, the last thing her hearing is the sound of someone racing up the stairs to her room...

My thread is meant for the good so how come it is ignored!? crying

My thread is so lonely! No one will subscribe or post!
Now what will I do?
Comences Cpr. " Live thread! LIVE!!!!"

I will have to continue later for I must go. Sigh.
ForgottenHero90

Lo, thank you!
But I fear it does not work. I have already tried.
-kiana-xmariex
ForgottenHero90

Lo, thank you!
Does mouth to mouth." But I have to try!"
(( I love this Idea))
ForgottenHero90
-kiana-xmariex
ForgottenHero90

Lol, thank you!
Does mouth to mouth." But I have to try!"

Well at least someone is trying to help me.
To bad I have to go now.
If you come back later I should be back on in about 3 hours.
Then you can help me bring it back to life, if you like.
Well, bye! whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces