I cannot believe I am still trying to revive this place. >.<

Just give up. -.- 0.032 3.2% [ 4 ]
I admire your spirit! ^.^ 0.76 76.0% [ 95 ]
~Poll Whore Option~ 0.208 20.8% [ 26 ]
Total Votes:[ 125 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 >

User Image

Human - Human - Romance

Annabelle and Charlie were the best of friends growing up. Their fathers were very close, so it was inevitable that the children would become attached at the hip.

They lived in a small town in Texas. It was one of those 'blink your eyes and you'll miss it' kind of towns. Everyone knew each other, and knew everything about each other.

When the two reached high school, a spark ignited between the two, but neither did anything about it for fear of losing their best friend. And so, they were content to always have each other to lean on.

Then they graduated, and Charlie did something that no one, not even Annabelle, expected; He left and never looked back. The two tried to keep as much contact as possible, but Charlie was living in a big city, dreaming big dreams and living his life.

Seven years has passed since Charlie left. The two friends talk every once in a while, once or twice every month or two. Annabelle has really missed Charlie. So, she decides to go find her long lost friend and see just why he left the comfort of their small town life for the city.

Annabelle plans the trip, happy with herself for coming up for with such a wonderful idea. The day comes for her to catch her plane, and she does so, landing in the city where Charlie lives sometime after. That evening she spends settling into her hotel room while trying to contact Charlie to let him know she was in town. He never answered any of her phone calls, and so she decides she will just surprise him tomorrow. He had told her where he worked, but not where he lived. He was some big man now in a company downtown, so she didn't figure it would that hard to find him.

The next morning Annabelle got up early and prepared herself for the day. She took a cab downtown to his building. After asking one of the woman at the desk, she found out exactly where Charlie's office was.

The elevator dinged softly, and then opened to Charlie's floor. Annabelle gladly exited, finding that the people were looking at her strange. She knew it was because of her attire-a plaid button up shirt with a cami underneath, ripped, bleached out jeans and her cowboy boots-but she honestly didn't care. She was just here to see Charlie.

After a moment of searching, she found the office with his name on it and smiled to herself. The door was ajar just enough for her to peak in and see that he was alone, seemingly doing paperwork. She pushed the door open enough to step into the doorway, her right hand rising to knock and draw his attention. "Hey there, stranger," She chimed sweetly in her all too southern accent.

Annabelle was more beautiful than she had been when he left. Now that she was twenty five she had matured into her figure very nicely. Although, she still had dark brown hair down to her shoulder blades, sparkling green eyes and oh so dazzling smile.

PM to continue.
Male or female playing male character.
Literacy, please.
Oh, and you can change his name if you don't like Charlie. I just needed a name to fill in for his character.

Noble Vampire

9,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~HALLOW'S EVE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Natsume Yoko...though you may call me Nattie. I was born on October 30th, a day many call Hallow's Eve, in a land not known to humans; a safe haven for all those with human form and animal ears and tail. This place was called Tankaichi, and all that lived there did so peacefully. Unfortunately, I wasn't kept there long. When i turned 3, my parents saw that I had spiritual power....something rare I suppose for someone like me. After contacting the preists, I was taken the very nest day to an isolated island where Bushiden Temple resides. For the next 12 years I was being trained to become a preistess, but I was never able to grasp the tasks handed to me. For what no one knew was that my spiritual power was not making holy arrows, or blessing water or anything like that, mine powers consisted of the ability to speak with the dead. I could talk to the dead and the dead could talk to me. I could see them like they see me. I CAN perform excorcisms, however I only do so in dire situations. I also learned later on that I could allow someone who had departed to partially possess me to better send there message across. I was only 15 when I left the temple to start a life all my own. It took me 5 years of traveling around the world to find a place to call home. I found a little town in the Yukai District called Konoko. It originally started with five housing apartments, one doctor's office, one small market and a little school house. Nowadays, It's more like a city than a town now, a lot of change within a 3 year time span. I opened a business where I take in clients who have strange things happening to them and they want to know why. I have even been requested by the local police to help them find the killer by speaking with the dead victim. With a bit of training I even learned to locate a missing person by tracking their spiritual aura. Today is my 25th birthday...and today is also Hallow's Eve...the worst spiritual time of year. Ever since I was three, demons were after me to either try and posses my body to use it to control the dead or to try and kill me since I was a strong person, and they knew I could stop them. I have been able to keep them away from me thus far, but this year I fear the worst...so if you are watching this tape...it means I was not able to ward them off...If you are watching this, please....send for an excorcist to either seal away this demon or be rid of him from my body....If you don't I fear the worste is yet to come....

CLICK! the sound of the t.v. turning off as the group of officers who recovered the tape looked to the excorcist. " So that's why we called you, per Nattie's request." The police chief stated. Having received a simple nod the cheif then went on to explain what events unfolded before then. " We went to check on Nattie because the neighbors called in for a disturbance call, and suspected possible robbery. Upon arriving to the house and inspecting the inside, there were signs of a struggle but nothing appeared to be missing. Heading into the kitchen we found her huddled up in the corner, acting strange and clutching onto that tape. When we went over to her to check on her she attacked us. SO we arrested her and broght her hear. It took us a while but we were finally able to get the tape from her and it said watch me on the side so we did and then we contacted you."
"Have you checked all the mental illnessess and made sure none were a possibility?"
" Yes, and she doesn't have a one....plus I personally know this girl...and this isn't how she would normally act..."
" Alright I'll do it...but I am going to a few of your stongest just in case I need you to restrain her."
" She is already restrained."
" Alright...then take me too her so we can take care of this." The priest says as he stands up and waits for the chief to to lead the way. The had Nattie locked away, and restrain in a chair in one of the many solitary confinement cells, to ensure she coudln't get away. Being restrained as she was Nattie couldn't move, though her ears twitched into the direction of the cell door opening as the preist entered. " Nattie...Can you hear me?" The excorcist would ask, approaching her with caution. Nattie look up to him and smirked evilly. " Nattie is no longer with us...can I take a message." It replied, her voice being manipulated to sound deep and demonic. The priest sighed softly and looked over to the chief. [coloer=red] " we are just going to have to seal the demon away, it's already got to much of a hold on her so it would most likely kill her if we tried to free it from her body..." he whispered to the police chief. The excorcist then began to work on creating a "branded" seal so that Nattie would be free of the demons grasp, however it would still be inside her, but she would be able to be her with all her power again. It took a few hours to weld the seal and get the metal hot enough to burn the sealing scripture into her skin, he place it on her back in between her shoulder blades, a forever scar and reminder of this day. Two days of recovery and Natsume Yoko returned to her normal self, as if nothing ever happened.
It's been two years since the incident and it appears that the seal is as strong as ever. Apparently by burning the seal into my skin it made it ever lasting and for as long as I live, the seal would never be broken. But the demon sealed away is a strong one, and there may be a possibility of him breaking free, in which case, they will have to either seal it away again, or risk killing me in an exorcism. Luckily nothing bad has happened so far and today is my 27th birthday, and I am going to go to a club and celebrate, forget about work for a while and all that.
Stepping out of the shower Natsume wrapped her body in a towel and then did the same for her hair. She had her outfit set out on her bed, neatly organized so it would still look good when she went to put it on and didn't get all wrinked up. After pulling on a matching set of black lace bra and panties with a hot pink bow on the front, she then pulled on her fishnet leggings and then her black leather mini skirt. taking a seat she pulled on her black flat heeled boots and then her hot pink shirt with a silver, sparkly celtic cross design on the front. After getting dress she did her hair and make-up. Her hair pulled back into a low pony and headed out. She took a taxi so she could drink and let loose to celebrate her birthday and do a bit of dancing. Arriving at the club she paid her way in and went straight to the bar for a few shots of cherry vodka.

((pm to continue...I don't care who you are and where you want to take this story...just please make it interesting. ^-^ and romance is always welcomed of course. ^-^ I look forward to hearing from you soon. ^-^ ))
User Image

Human Servant - Human/Other Prince - Romance

Gabriella Jocelyn Vinci finished lacing her uniform up before running her hands over it to smooth out all the wrinkles. It was almost time to go wake the prince, so of course she wanted to look her best. Why, other than the simple reason he was the prince? Because she was also his one and only personal servant. She was with him through all his waking hours and did everything for him. Truly, the only part of the day she wasn't with him was when he was getting dressed, bathing, eating or sleeping. Even when no one else wanted to be around the prince, like when he was in a bad mood or showing his temper, she was there somewhere around him.

The nineteen year old girl had been his personal servant for the last year. She had no idea why the prince had hand picked her to be his servant, or why he hadn't picked a male servant. Gabriella wasn't one to ask questions. She was born into servitude and obedience without question usually was her first nature. Besides, the prince had not once ever been mean to her. Sure, he could be arrogant, rude, and even possessive of her-which she didn't understand at all-but he was also very charming and sweet. Honestly, the servant girl had a soft spot for the prince.

One last glance in the mirror, and she was out the door or her small room. It was close to the prince's room, in case he should suddenly need her, and so in a two or three minute walk, she arrived at the large door to his room. She gave three rapid knocks to the door, and then pushed the door open, stepped inside, and shut the door behind her. She walked across the room and pulled back the heavy curtains of his window next to his bed, then turned to his stirring form with her normal sweet smile. "Good morning, My Lord. It's time to wake." She said, before spinning on heel to walk to his wardrobe and begin pulling out his clothes for the day. And this was the exact way she woke him every day.

The prince can be whatever race you like, the era can be whatever you desire.
Though I do prefer he be at least eighteen years of age.
PM to continue.
Male or female playing male character only.
Literacy, please.
User Image
Servants of the night...

The city was quiet, Gotham always had a funny way about being eerily calm even when things were wrong. Eve since I had returned to my role as Nightwing I felt like myself again. It was Bruce's job to be Batman, while I could fill the role I had evolved into my own person separate from the cowl he had created years ago when i was still a child. As he had said himself "d**k you were always meant to be in the center of the ring," It was true, I had outgrown simply being 'The Boy Wonder' I was a man now, my own man. Bruce might be my father but we were equals now, my youth perhaps making me even stronger and faster than him. Acrobatically I moved across the rooftops, bounding from one building to the next. Without the aid of a grapnel gun as Bruce often used. It was a simple night patrol but in this town, Gotham. There was always something going on. Much like Metropolis or Bludhaven this was just the kind of city that attracted trouble. I yawned softly as I grapneled up to a vantage point. I looked down upon the city blanketed by rain. There must have been other's like me out now. Perhaps Barbara, or Huntress, they often crossed paths with me whenever I headed out a night. I pushed my bangs out of my eyes feeling the tiredness begin to zone in on me. Just like Bruce I had inherited the bad habit of never sleeping. We were after all servants of the night.

**This RP casts me as d**k Grayson once Robin and now Nightwing. I only roleplay with females and I ask that you please match the amount I write and use smaller fonts. Please try to know at least a bit of the lore. Also feel free to pick either Harley Quinn, Huntress, Batgirl (Barbara Gordon), or another fem fatale from the Batman series. This is meant to be a partnership/romance involved with them fighting crime etc. Hope to hear from somebody soon!**
User Image

Human - Vampire - Dark/Twisted Romance

Elizabeth Ann Coleman pulled the earphones from her ears while pressing the top button on her iPod. Once the screen went black she started wrapping the earphones around the iPod, then tucked it into her back pocket. At the same time, she came upon the ruins of old, large colonial house. It was a few miles walk from her little town in the south, but she had always loved walking through the woods and exploring the ruins of the colonial houses.

With a deep breath, she took the three steps up onto the half standing porch. This was the most stable house left, as far as she had found. No matter how many times she walked through it, she could never get enough. Her mind would always start to spin with tells of carriages, balls and a dashing prince charming.

With a smile to herself, she walked through the doorway of the house. This time, the board that usually creaked with the weight of her step, finally gave way. Once it collapsed, several boards went with it, leaving Elizabeth to fall through the floor with a loud shriek. A few seconds later she landed with a thud. A small groan escaped her lips as she rolled over onto her back, blinking a few times to clear her vision. She had landed on the hard cement of the basement below, which she had never ventured into before.

Another groan escaped her lips as she pushed herself up into a sitting position, looking around. The sunlight filtered through the hole she fell through, just enough so she could see the overview of the basement. As she took in a deep breath, she pushed herself up to her feet, pulling her phone from her front pocket and turning the flashlight on. Her eyes scanned for a way to get out, but instead fell on a huge cement door. As she walked closer and shined the flashlight higher, she noticed the large pentacle chipped into the stone. along with strange symbols. It took a few moments of studying, but she recognized the symbols to be used to bind things- to keep something in. The handle to the door was chained. It was an obvious sign to stay out, but Elizabeth couldn't help herself. After glancing around, she spotted a large rock. She walked over, picked it up and went back to the door. She lifted it high, bringing it down on the lock. A large clank echoed and she repeated the action a few more times, until the lock broke and clattered to floor.

Elizabeth gripped the handle and pushed against the door with all her strength. At first it seemed as if her effort to move the door would be futile, but then the door shifted just an inch, breaking the seal. She took a quick breath and shoved against the door with all her might once more. It started to slowly push open. Once there was a gap big enough for her to fit through, she slipped inside and lifted the light up to illuminate two halls that split in opposite directions from each other. Without thinking, she took the steps forward and turned right, following the short hall into a medium sized tomb area. There was another entrance on the other side, which she assumed was the other hall she had seen that would lead back out to the door she just came through.

Her strange, black like eyes landed on a large stone like coffin in the middle of the room. Biting on her lip for a moment, she moved forward towards the thing, wondering what was inside. Halfway to it, she stumbled over something. She tried to catch herself, but instead found she'd once again landed flatly on the ground. This time she felt a sharp pain against her wrist and winced. "Damn it," She groaned softly, lifting her arm up to see blood oozing down her arm. Something had cut her. It wasn't enough to permanently damaged her in any way, but it had cut deep enough for the blood to flow freely.

Just as Elizabeth pushed herself up, she heard the sound of stone scraping against each other. It was the same sound she had heard when she'd been pushing the door open. She gave a quick glance behind her, wondering if someone had followed her down. Then she realized it was coming from in front of her. As her heart started to race, she glanced back to the stone coffin to see the lid being pushed away, falling to the floor and breaking into pieces. "What the hell?" She breathed out, pushing herself up to her feet and stumbling backwards.

PM to continue.
Literacy, please.
But don't be intimidated by this. I don't expect this much in return.
Male or female playing male character only.

The plot is that Elizabeth has woken an ancient vampire that was sealed away in the late 1800s/early 1900's for whatever reason. Since he's woken her, there's a special attachment he has to her and she becomes his little toy, so to speak. Please play the role right; no pansies.
User Image

My Name is Mud

I rubbed my bleary eyes stirring out from underneath the pile of ragged sheets that hid me from the elements. I looked down at my hands the skin cracked and bleeding, I supposed I hadn’t healed yet from the fight the night before. I supposed I shouldn’t be too surprised you couldn’t break your hands on somebody’s face and not expect a bit of scarring. I left the pile of rags behind yawning, I had been drifting for weeks now, and it was the only life I knew. I had no name, no place of origin. All I knew that was beneath my skin was metal. Strange alloy’s unlike those I saw day to day. I was what some would call a cyborg, but once again I did not care. I still had some human traits, I needed to eat, sleep, and evacuate myself. But I was still far from human, I had only known of my existence for a little over a year. I had decided to name myself in that time. “Roran,” I had like that, it felt somehow dignified.
I was very hard to kill, the burn wounds where I had been shot twice in the chest showed that. My skin had a way of stitching itself back together my metal bones seemingly immune to any sort of impact. I wondered if I was the only one like this. What perhaps bothered me most was how once I began coherent I knew how to speak, how to read, how to fight most of all. From what I had seen of humans all that took time. And I just happened to know it all. What the ******** was I?

**Ladies only please, you can either play a girl who takes him in or an operative looking to reclaim the property (which of course is him). Please match what I write and forgive that I use the first person. It is the only way I can write well. Writing in third is unnatural for I am not an omniscient being. Thank you.**
I don't have anything personal to add yet, but I thought I'd start help bumping in ther very least!

Unbeatable Sex Symbol

8,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
hey,anyone want to rp?
* * around a word means my role
girls only
blank = ill do either
These are just some ideas, if you have an idea for an rp that you want to do, let me know
demon/demon
school type rp (Either a human school or a school with demons,vampires,ect.in it)
*half demon half angel*/human
pirate captain/pirate captain
Demon/Angel
*lost boy*/girl who finds himv
Goddess/*human*
vampire/*prey*
*half-demon*/human
angel/angel
*Solder*/soldier (medival ages)
*guardian*/princess
princess/*servent*
*hurt guy*/girl
vampire/*servent*
vampire/werewolf
assassin/*target*
*demon*/demon hunter
assassain/assassain
Final Fantasy 10 roleplay (Tidas/whoever you pick)
or any other ideas you have
User Image

Dovasary watched with a slight smile as the other Immortals spun and danced, drank and sang. Few paid her any mind, she was nowhere near as important as some of them, the Olympians. However, for a minor goddess, she did get quite a number of prayers. She was the patron of gamblers, of luck. She played a small role in the grand scheme of things, but many times for individuals it was because of her that things went well, or for the worst. It was always people were in the right place at the right time, or the wrong place at the wrong time. She never meant anyone any harm, but she was the goddess of both good and bad luck.

Dove watched as Zeus, so mighty and comical, wooed some nymph, while Hera glared daggers at her husband. Aphrodite danced with Ares, her flawless body effortlessly moving with the music. Dionysus poured more wine for everyone, and Apollo played the lyre. It was a beautiful sight, but she was not part of it. She could be, if she wished to, but millenia of this had bored her. With a sigh, she turned and walked away, down the steps of the pavillon, towards the Garden of the Gods.

She took a deep breath as she stood in the middle of the garden. There was a number of different trees and plants; grape vines for Dionysus, olive trees for Athena, rose bushes for Aphrodite, and a vegetable garden for Demeter. Of course, she didn't care to have a "sacred tree" or a "sacred animal". It only seemed like self-glorification to her. Then again, that seemed to be all that was important on Olympus.

Dove sat herself down at a bench, closing her eyes, focusing on the prayers from the humans. Most didn't even know they were addressing her when they prayed for luck, just some anonymous being in the sky. Most of the time the gods and goddesses didn't even listen to them. Dove, instead of answering individual prayers, would create small luck charms; a penny here, maybe a rabbit foot every once in a while, a four-leaf clover if you had sharp enough eyes to spot it. Some people even said getting stuck in an elevator was worth five years of good-luck. And just as she created the good-luck charms, she had to create some for bad; crossing a black cat, walking under a ladder, breaking a mirror. This time though, while she was listening, she heard one prayer that was actually addressing her. Which was strange. She listened, and thought about it for a moment. The young man who the prayer belonged to had been having a rough week, and she turned an idea over in her mind.

It had been millenia since a god or goddess had created a physical form and spent time on Earth. But maybe that was what she needed, to escape the rut that had become her life. She smiled coyly then, making up her mind. It was the 21st century and she wanted to see how things had changed on Earth. She would pay this young man a visit and see if she could help him.

She would be his good-luck charm.

[[So I was thinking that maybe whoever replies as this mysterious boy can be a down-on-his-luck type of guy, like he just got turned down by the girl he likes, lost a bet with his friends, car broke down, lost his reports for work or something? Hence the need for a Goddess of Luck?]]
User Image
She was their greatest achievement as scientists. She was part of a project that had begun long before their success of her creation. Their first three attempts at toying with the human DNA had ended with embryo termination. The next five had all ended with still-born infants or miscarriages. She was their first successfully birthed experiment. She had grown faster than a normal infant, speaking, gesturing, and walking sooner than average. Her experiment name was HU9-01. They had affectionately named her Hanna, though in their reports of her progress they used her experiment label.

As she grew, they began to notice peculiar quirks about the girl. Some times while asking her questions, she would answer before the lab scientists had even spoken. When asked to explain this, she would say that she had heard them say it, though the scientists would swear they had not spoken the question yet. Another strange occurrence they had picked up on about the girl was when they were testing her hand-eye coordination by tossing a baseball at her, she would put her hand up almost as if to catch the ball, but just before it would hit her hand, the ball would fall to the ground harmlessly. They began testing her based on these things, measuring her brain activity while being asked to guess what someone was thinking, or when she was supposed to be catching a ball. During both instances, her brain’s activity would spike. The scientists could draw no other conclusion; they had succeeded in their goal to create a human that could be used for a new kind of warfare. Seventeen years of studying and testing their lovely Hanna, and the ten years before her success, had finally paid off.
Hanna sat in the small courtyard the Lab offered her, knowing it wasn’t healthy for anyone to be stuck inside for seventeen years. However, being outside surrounded by tall white walls was barely different. The courtyard only had one tree, a large maple that sat alone in the middle of the courtyard. Sometimes she would catch glimpses of a bird flying overhead, and she wondered what lay beyond the walls. She had snatched small looks at what laid beyond, but it was very little as she had seen it through the memories and thoughts of the scientists that took care of her. She sighed, closing up the book that had been sitting in her lap. Just then, Professor Kendall opened the door to the Lab building, calling Hanna back in for her weekly examination. She nodded, getting up from the bench to follow the man inside, down the white sterile hallway to her room.

Her room was barely more personal than the rest of the building, with a soft blue paint covering the walls instead of white, a bed and a dresser. She stood in the middle of the room, as they checked her breathing, her blood pressure, her brain activity, height, weight and temperature. When it was all done, Professor Kendall smiled, thanked Hanna and left.

Why they thanked her was always puzzling to her, she had never done anything worth thanking, had she? With that, she realized something was off about her room. She looked around, and saw, for the first time, Professor Kendall had accidentally left her door open. Her door was not allowed to be open, unless she was being led to the courtyard, or to one of the lab rooms for further tests, and she was always escorted by one of the professors. She realized, with a jolt of excitement, and something else, maybe fear, that this was her chance to see what may lie beyond. Slowly, she opened the door further, and slipped out. She looked down the hallway both ways, then took off at a sprint. She didn’t know half of the layout of the Lab building, but this didn’t occur to her. Neither did it occur to her that there could be nearly fifty scientists in the building at any given time and she could quite possibly run into any one of them. All she knew was she had a very small amount of time to escape. And She planned to.

Shirtless Raider

7,050 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

נєяιcнσ

MxM
Ringleader x Juggler

Post Apocalyptic
Slow Developing Romance

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Jericho... Well, it was just Jericho, and it had been his entire life. People tended to refer to him as Jerry, but he liked the sound of the power behind his first name. It was self-given, something he had heard somewhere... He still remembered showing up on the 'doorstep' of the circus, having been abandoned by his parents. He was only seven then, and couldn't remember any names.

They agreed to take him in, and let him do random chores for them. Laundry, cleaning, whatever he could physically do. He worked most of the day, but they fed him well, gave him a place to sleep, and even let him watch the shows. He became entranced by everyone's acts, the trapeze artists, the jugglers, the unicyclists and the clowns... He always found himself staring at the ringleader when he spoke, no matter what was going on.

Eventually, the boy decided he wanted to be a part of the circus, no matter how small. There were dozens of jugglers, and they all helped him learn the art. He started with three rubber balls, and after months of practice, was able to slowly progress to more and more of the balls. He wasn't good enough for performances until he was nearly fifteen, but he was ecstatic when he was allowed onstage.

He had lived there for more than half his life. He'd been there since he was seven, and had just turned seventeen a few weeks ago. He loved the life, and wouldn't give anything up for it--except maybe a chance to slap his parents for abandoning their child. However, he couldn't even remember where he had come from. The circus traveled, and it was that above all else that the boy loved.

Through the circus' nurturing, he grew into a handsome young boy. Even though he was nowhere near a main act, he could often hear a few girls (and sometimes, guys as well) comment on the pretty-boy juggler. He had a slim build, dark hair, and light green eyes. His clothes were always erratic, brightly colored, and form-fitting. His favorite outfit was a tight purple tank top, dark blue pants, and a masquerade mask that went around his eyes and tied behind his head, underneath his mass of shoulder-length black hair. He wished he could somehow make it more sleek without being greasy, but it was stuck as a huge fluffy mass. He also felt that he was too pale, but overall, a good-looking boy, more or less.

His best friend in the circus was a woman who was only five years older than him, but she had been the one who helped him with his juggling technique the most. She was a trapeze artist, but she had many talents. He always noted that she was a beautiful woman, but he had never thought of her in a sexual manner.

It had been a day like any other. The two of them had been talking, chatting about some show, when suddenly, her eyes snapped wide open, and she began clawing at her throat so hard he could see the streaks of blood. Her body crunched forward in a sudden lunging motion, and she opened her mouth, almost as if to speak... And blood poured out of her mouth. Her body gave a few violent spasms, and she fell forward into the pile of her own blood.

Jericho screamed.
User Image

Sabriel Blackwell had lived in the town of Trevis in the Southern Reaches of Ferelden her whole life. It was where she had been raised by her mother and father. Her mother, Aline Fairchild had been an Orlesian traveller, when she had met Torrigan Blackwell. It had been a swift courtship, with the two fleeing to the more southern area of Ferelden, which was sparsely populated and far from the Circle of Magi. It was the best place for an Apostate mage to hide from the attention of the Templars. After all, Torrigan did not wish to return to the Tower, to be locked up and looked down upon by the Templars which were suppose to be protecting the mages from themselves.

They lived in Trevis for years, and one day Aline gave birth to a young girl, and named her Sabriel. She had been passed her father’s gift, or curse, of magic. Another three years later, Aline and Torrigan welcomed another child into the world, this one a boy named Sameth.

Sabriel studied under her father’s instruction of magic so that she would not fall prey to the Demons and malevolent spirits that lurked in the dream realm of the Fade. However, when Sabriel was fifteen, the Templars finally found them. Torrigan, desperate to protect his family for harbouring apostates, he turned to demons for power to get rid of the Templars. His body warped and twisted as it accommodated the demonic spirit. The Abomination that had once been Sabriel’s father lashed out, letting out an inhuman screech as it knocked the Templars aside, easily killing them. However, they had managed to weaken it before the last Templar fell. The abomination turned, motivated by bloodlust, and ripped Aline apart. Sabriel put herself between her brother and the abomination that had once been her father. Even she knew that such things were irreversible, the thing that stood before her bore no resemblance to Torrigan. She extended her hands in front of her, flames bursting forth and leaping towards the creature. It howled and writhed in pain, but didn’t put up much more off a fight.

Three years later, Sabriel had moved her brother and herself close to the inside of the town, but still far enough away from the Chantery where the Templars made their base. She made a small business for herself making and selling potions to the villagers. Occasionally, she also worked as the local healer, tending to the sick and wounded free of charge. The villagers would return this courtesy by keeping the Templars’ eye away from her, which she did appreciate.

At nineteen, she had become well-known among the villagers for always being willing to help. Sameth had taken a job as a farm hand and no longer lived with his older sister, only coming home for a few days each month to visit her. She didn’t mind though, she enjoyed the peacefulness of her house when she was alone.

It was a warm spring day, the wind gently tossing the fresh new leaves around. Sabriel had been preparing a particular potion for herself, when someone began hammering on her door. Startled, Sabriel walked over and opened the door, her heart nearly stopping at what she saw. It one of the townspeople, Jevin, but he wasn’t alone. There was a second man slumped against him, his arm draped around Jevin’s shoulder, his shining metal armour that was standard issue for Templars splattered with blood. Sabriel immediately stepped aside, knowing she couldn’t turn anyone who was injured away.

Before Sabriel could even ask what had happened, Jevin began speaking. “I don’t know what happened to the lad, but he’s been seriously injured. I know he’s still breathing, but that ain’t sayin’ much. I found him just lying on the outskirts of town, and thought to bring him here...” His voice wavered by the end, and she could hear the apology in his voice for bringing a Tempar into her house, even if he was nearly unconscious and badly injured. Sabriel smiled gently at Jevin. ”I can’t turn away anyone who is injured.” She spoke softly, forgiveness in reply to Jevin’s meek apology. She helped him carry the man into the spare room and laid him down on the bed. “Come now, help me get his armour off. I’ll need to have a look at him.”

After the initial wound had been tended to, Jevin left, reminding Sabriel very much of a dog that had done something wrong and expected its master to scold it, walking away with its tail between its legs. Sabriel sighed, then returned to her kitchen and began mixing a salve to apply to the wound. It had been serious, but treatable. The Templar had been brought to her just in time for her to treat him before it became infected, or he bled out. She returned to the spare room watching the man with apprehension. Though he seemed to be unconscious now, she feared for when he awoke, and realized that she was a mage.

1,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Venus246
The small neko wandered through the forest, alarmed at the unfamiliar moaning of animals and wind alike. Her ears were down, but it was her face that confirmed her fear.The moon only provided so much light, and the clouds began to roll in, threatening to blacken the forest completely. It was cold. Bare feet, a torn blouse and a worn skirt wasn't proper attire for where she was. Her only attempt at warmth was to rub her shoulders. A strong gust of wind blew by, startling her lifting her skirt for a short glimpse of her panties. She looked up to see the moon one last time before it disappeared behind the clouds taking the rest of whatever she could see and seemingly the rest of the forest with it. She shuddered, but pushed herself forward, afraid to be still in the dark.( pm. be brutal/dark character, no limits)
User Image

Vampire - Creator - Dark/Twisted Romance

A soft thud sounded through the empty alley, the result of a dead body hitting the ground. The body had belonged to a young, handsome male who, unfortunately for him, had gained the attention of Alana. Now all that left of the male was a blood drained body. Raising her index finger, Alana wiped the blood trickling from the corner of her pale lips while licking away the blood on her sharp fangs. With a small smirk, the immortal nineteen year old bent down, her red eyes gleaming in the night. "Pass safely," she whispered in an almost sarcastic tone, sliding her fingertips over the mans eyelids to close his lifeless, brown eyes. Straightening herself back up, Alana smoothed over her clothes before gracefully making her way out of the alley and around the corner.

The street she was currently making her way down was close to empty, most of the buildings abandoned and caving in, a few of them bars or hosting drug dealers. Nothing Alana was interested in, except the most crowded bar of course. Where else was she going to find toys to amuse herself with that no one would ever miss? She didn't even have to ponder over the answer to that question; no where. It was just as simple as that. Of course she had already had her meal for the night. Now she just wanted to have a bit of fun by flirting with a few human guys who would never really have a chance with her. Naturally she would make them think they had a chance, but in reality they wouldn't even come close. Giggling lightly, she slipped into the bar through the back door.

Within a few minutes Alana had made her way through the packed dance floor and over to the bar. Propping herself up on the stool, she rested her left elbow on the bar, her right hand resting on her short, black, miniskirt. Slowly she let her now bright gray eyes scan through the crowd, picking out some of the males she liked the most. For the moment she just wanted to watch, maybe give a few seductive smiles and flirtatious winks. Before she really had the option to relax and observe, another young man was propping his elbow up on the bar next to hers, leaning on it as he gave her a charming smile. Alana turned her attention to him, resting her chin in her palm as she openly gazed over his muscular body. The young man noticed, his smile brightening. "Can I buy you a drink?" He asked, his deep voice matching his masculine face. Batting her eyelashes, Alana returned his bright smile. "I suppose it would be rude if I said no." She answered playfully, though of course she couldn't actually drink it. The male grinned and ordered the two some type of mixed drink. "The name is Eric. Your name is...?" He asked, trailing off while he looked her over. Smirking lightly, she answered, "Alana." Discreetly letting her eyes travel past him, she once again moved her eyes over the dance floor, then let them scan farther back to the private booths.

Alana's breath caught in her throat. "It can't be," she whispered, her tone clearly showing shock and several other unpleasant emotions. Straightening her back and tilting her chin up, she focused her eyes on the mysterious man sitting completely alone in the booth. "It is," she whispered again, completely forgetting about the confused man beside her. If her heart wasn't already still in her chest, it would have stopped in that moment. The man she recognized alone in the booth was her creator. The same creator that she hated, and yet was the only one that could crush her both emotionally and physically. The same creator that had so abruptly ruined her life one lonely night in an alley way, then left her for dead. The same creator who had only knew of her existence a month later when somehow word got back to him of his accidental creation. The same cruel, twisted, infuriating b*****d that she had been avoiding for the last three years since he had come to her, had come to see for his own eyes that she was not the dead he had meant for her to be, that she was now a vampire like himself...

Alana pushed herself from the stool, her smile and seductive, flirtatious facade gone as she again made her way through crowded dance floor. Her mind was panicking, focused only on getting away as quick as possible. She was unsure of why he was here, unsure if it had been a coincidence or if he had tracked her down. Somehow, though, Alana already knew that he had tracked her down, the reason why beyond her imagination. Besides, there was no way they had accidentally ended up in the same place. Once she had gained control of herself Alana had moved, had completely relocated herself from L.A. to New York. Finally reaching the back door, she shoved it open and then slammed it behind her, fully intending to run just as fast as her unnatural speed would take her. At least that was her intentions until she turned the corner of the alley only to stop dead in her tracks as her eyes met those of her creators.

-Play her creator, please.
-This is meant to be a little dark and twisted, like a love hate relationship, so do not be a pansy.
-Male or female playing male character only.
-Literacy, please. This means at least a paragraph per post and do not use text talk.

4,050 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
BACK FROM THE DEAD...

Princess Eve, daughter of Lord Vastes, Demon Lord of one of the most powerful kingdoms in the Underworld, was chained up against a wall, heavily injured and exhausted. It had been hours since the guards had come to pry information from her. They didn't know who she really was. And if they knew, they would try to use her as a bargaining chip to gain control of her family's kingdom. Her father was no longer the Lord of that land, she reminded herself, but her brother would not hesitate to try to rescue her and she could not have that. True, she had exiled herself from her home and family, and true, she had become a tool for conquest for another Lord, but she had never directly tried to affect her family with her actions. She spat some blood in front of her, and smiled bitterly, remembering how everything had started...

She had always been very obedient to her father, and did anything that would please him and make him proud of her. Until the day...he came...(Guy's name). Even though she was perfectly capable of taking care of herself, for she was a very adept warrior, her father had decided to hire a body guard for her. She had come of age and the time of Choosing was coming for her. She would soon have to Choose a mate among the many prospects that were presented to her. She didn't like any of them. But tried her best to get to know them and allowed herself to be wooed. He (the body guard) was in charge of keeping her safe. Many other demons also wanted to claim her for themselves since her father was very powerful. Many other demons wanted to use her to hurt her father. Many times he saved her life. For even though when she had fought her attackers, she acknowledged that she could not have done it alone. He and she grew to respect each other, and a friendship grew between them. She would spar with him to become stronger, and to help him look after herself. The one day came when they realized they had fallen in love with each other. When her father learned about her feelings for her body guard, he had quietly disposed of the body guard. One day he had bid her goodnight and had kissed her, and declared his love for her, and the next day he was gone, and had disappeared without a trace.
Eve was not naive and knew something had happened to him, and asked her father what had happened to him. Her father told her the truth: he had sent him in a suicide mission. A mission no one would survive. And had done it to keep him away from her. Eve was enraged and heartbroken, and killed her own father. The Lord had not expected his daughter to react in such a way, nor had he known she could be so strong. Next thing he knew, he was lying on a pool of his own blood, the wound on his heart not healing, and his daughter walking away from him with the most cold demeanor he had ever seen her have. She had used a very ancient spell, one he did not know about and he died of it, his wound never closing and his heart bleeding out. Eve was declared an enemy of the estate and a traitor to the family, and was exiled from the kingdom. Of course, she escaped but not before telling her brother what had happened. He had allowed her to escape and told her he would love her no matter what. She changed her name to Phoenix. She tattooed a black phoenix that entwined her right arm, and was known for her cold blue eyes. Her heart grew cold. She became an assassin for another Lord in a far away land. And killed and did what she was commanded to do with no remorse. Eve had died with her love. And Evanna had been born from that grief, anger and pain. A cold enchantress, and assassin known for her fighting skills and her abilities with dark arts.

'And that's how I ended up here...' she thought as she coughed, wincing at how much her ribs hurt from the action. She spat blood again and laughed bitterly. She had killed some many of her Lord's enemies smoothly and cleanly. Never had she failed at her tasks...until the night before. She had been sent to kill a young general. He was described to be a genius war general, very prestigious and highly respected. She remembered how she had sneaked into the general's bedroom, and how she had scoffed mockingly at the security of the place. She had slipped in easily and had underestimated the guards and the general himself. She was getting ready to stab him with her cursed blade when he turned around and in the moonlight, she was able to see who he was...she gasped loudly and dropped the blade to the floor. It clattered loudly and the general woke up, the room came alight immediately and the general stood in front of her, with a sword in his hand pointing it at her.
"(guy's name)..." she said out loud, with shock, "How...?...You're not dead!"
She heard the guards coming and immediately she tried to escape through the window but the general cast a spell that immobilized her.

She had been brought to a dungeon and they had known she was an assassin for her attire. They had tortured her and beat her continually from that night, during the next day and afternoon. They wanted to know who was her employer and who she was, but she would not say anything. She kept silent because she had to protect her employer and her true identity. But the major reason she kept her silence was her shock over the fact that HE was NOT dead and did not seem to recognize her at all. 'Why didn't he recognize my voice? Did he forget about me or are my eyes deceiving me, and this general is simply similar to HIM?' she thought.
At that moment, the door to her cell opened. If she had not been weak and the chains had not been reinforced with a binding spell, she would have tried to escape. But she was too weak and the cell had a spell that drained her magical energy so she could not use her magical abilities to escape or fight, and the chains would not break. She looked up and gasped out loud as she saw HIM coming into the cell, with a few guards behind him.
He was still handsome and strong, and carried the same air of dignity she had always admired on him. But he seemed more ominous and powerful. And she noticed there was no hint of recognition when he looked directly into her eyes...

((So obviously my character's love interest survived somehow and is back, but cannot remember her nor his life as a body guard...choose a name for him please...and let's see how this rp plays out! PM me if interested...))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff