Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lets

Hot 0.59019091507571 59.0% [ 1793 ]
Box 0.40980908492429 41.0% [ 1245 ]
Total Votes:[ 3038 ]

Sweetheart

★Anonymous gifting & hangout★ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Welcome / Rules / Updates / Given& received / Thread mods / White list / Black List / Affiliates / Art Freebies / Contests / Banners / Warning / How to gift / FAQ
User Image

Welcome to my anonymous gifting & hangout thread! Whether you're the generous type or you just want to chill and meet new people everyone is welcome here.

Don't forget to read the rules and have fun emotion_bigheart

★Rules★ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Welcome / Rules / Updates / Given& received / Thread mods / White list / Black List / Affiliates/ Art Freebies / Contests / Banners / Warning / How to gift / FAQ

Post wishlists, don't beg.
Don't advertise here, Pm me to contact about becoming affiliates.
Hanging out & chatting without gifting is fine.
You don't have to keep track of given/received.

★Updates★ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Welcome / Rules / Updates / Given& received / Thread mods / White list / Black List / Affiliates/ Art Freebies / Contests / Banners / Warning / How to gift / FAQ

8/30/2014
Bumped up page contest prize for page 7000 from 50 mil to 1 billion
Page contest prize for page 8,000 has also been added
Good luck everyone!

6/30/2014
Bumped up page contest prize for page 7000 from 5mil to 50mil
Page contest prize for page 7,500 has also been raised from 100k to 50mil
Good luck everyone!

3/14/2014
Added affiliates section to first page!
For affiliate inquiries please PM The Hot Box

3/17/2014
Bumped up page contest prize for page 7000 from 1mil to 5mil
Good luck everyone!

3/14/2014
Added affiliates section to first page!
For affiliate inquiries please PM The Hot Box

★Given & received★ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Updated with each gift given or received.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gifted:3,382
Received:978 Thank you♥
Wishlist: Anything that matches my avi

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This is NOT mandatory, however if you'd like you may use this template to keep track of how many gifts you've given/ received.

[b]Gifted:[/b]
[b]Received:[/b]
[b]Wishlist:[/b]

★Thread mods★ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Transparent_clouds

Those who are interested in becoming a thread mod must pm me

★White list★ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Transparent_Clouds
Jovak
Strobelight Seduction
Infinitize
hoiist
A Gentleman Caller
SHlR0
Princess7777

★Black list★ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

cleared as of 12/19/2013

★Affiliates★ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Welcome / Rules / Updates / Given& received / Thread mods / White list / Black List / Affiliates / Art Freebies / Contests / Banners / Warning / How to gift / FAQ

Would you like to advertise here? For affiliate inquiries please PM The Hot Box.

User Image

User Image

User Image

Sweetheart

★Art Freebies★ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Welcome / Rules / Updates / Given& received / Thread mods / White list / Black List / Art Freebies / Contests / Banners / Warning / How to gift / FAQ

THIS SECTION IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION

★Contests★ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Welcome / Rules / Updates / Given& received / Thread mods / White list / Black List / Art Freebies / Contests / Banners / Warning / How to gift / FAQ

Keep in mind breaking any rules automatically disqualifies you from being able to participate or win any of the contests,

Page contest
First person to post on page 4,100 will receive 50k won
First person to post on page 4,200 will receive 200k won
First person to post on page 4,300 will receive 200k won
First person to post on page 5,000 will receive 200k won
First to post on page 6,000 will receive 500k won
First to post on page 6,100 will receive 100k won
First to post on page 6,500 will receive 500k won
First to post on page 7,000 will receive 50mil won

First to post on page 7,500 will receive 1bil
First to post on page 8,000 will receive 1bil

Winners make sure to PM me if you win, if I do not receive a private message within a week of the contest page passing you may not receive your prize. :c
Prizes will be received at the latest of 1 week upon me reading the private message. I am not online every single day so remember to check your outbox.

If I happen to be the first post on the winning page the second poster on that page will win.

Quote contest

I'll be holding random little quote contests whenever I get the chance here's how it works~
I'll normally post a warning before holding one, when it starts I'll make a very specific post, and the first to quote that post will win a prize, runners up may sometimes also receive a prize for being the second or third to quote the post.

This type of contest will not be announced more than a day prior, and will typically only occur when the thread is active.

If you've won a previous contest you are still eligible to win multiple times. However you can only win 1 prize per contest.
This type of contest usually goes by very quickly so I'll usually announce the winners and give out the prizes shortly after the contest post is made.

★Banners★ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

For signatures or profiles

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/cb-anon-gifting/t.67544215_1/][img]http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l489/xcherub420/anongiftingbanner2_zpsf71240a0.png[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/cb-anon-gifting/t.67544215_1/][img]http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l489/xcherub420/oh-yeah.gif[/img][/url]

This one is for profiles only! [file size too large for signatures]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/cb-anon-gifting/t.67544215_1/][img]http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l489/xcherub420/santabanner.gif[/img][/url]

★Warning★ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Since it has happened on more that one occasion I feel obligated to warn you that some people within the forums might be after your password.
Keep in mind admin will never PM you requesting your password.
If by chance you see a popup such as the one below DO NOT enter your password or username. It is another form of scam hackers use to get your password.

User Image

Sweetheart

★How to gift★ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Click "My Gaia" in the top left corner from there you'll see a small symbol that looks like a coat hanger, click on your inventory and then select an item you want to gift.

Click 'gift item', and then fill out who you want to give it to. Remember to click on the anonymous box!

★FAQ★ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Q: Do all gifts need to be anonymous?
A: No, if you'd like the person to know that the gift was given by you they do not have to be anonymous.

Q: Can art be considered a gift?
A: Yes, definitely! Though you shouldn't try to send them anonymously.

Q: How do you choose who to gift?
A: I gift at random, altrhough if I do see you've stuck around a while the gifts tend to get better.

If you have anymore questions about the thread don't be shy, feel free to ask!

Sweetheart

Happy gifting everyone~ heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas