• Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Time Untime
Evil A
Hey.

How're you? ^^
Enjoying the Holidays?
I am doing well, my holidays should be quiet. Just watching a friend's cats and that is about it.
Evil A
I am doing well, my holidays should be quiet. Just watching a friend's cats and that is about it.

Yay! Oh...is that good or bad?
Awww, I wish I could have cats, both my parents are allergic though, but I have 4 dogs. biggrin

Perfect Rogue

14,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Time Untime
Evil A

Awww, I wish I could have cats, both my parents are allergic though, but I have 4 dogs. biggrin
I think it is good. *nods*
Evil A
Time Untime
Evil A

RIGHT, Here's a tip: If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen. If you can't take an everlasting magical winter, stay out of my way, you disgrace to chefs everywhere! GET OUT.
[NPC] Rordan Gamsey
Evil A
Time Untime
Evil A

RIGHT, Here's a tip: If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen. If you can't take an everlasting magical winter, stay out of my way, you disgrace to chefs everywhere! GET OUT.
Well, get out of my cafe if you are going to be like that.
Letters have been handed out for November and December. Sorry for being late. This last semester was stressful at the end...
The Evil Blue Fairy
[NPC] Rordan Gamsey
Evil A
Time Untime
Evil A

Well, get out of my cafe if you are going to be like that.
Evil A

Well then yay! biggrin
I wish my Christmas was gonna be quiet. I have some get togethers that I need to attend for work and whatnot.
I'm so confrazzled. I did some last minute shopping and I still need to wrap the gifts. I promised I'd make a cake and have yet to make it.
Upside, I went to pick my sister up yesterday, so this Christmas will be the whole family! ^^
The Evil Blue Fairy
Letters have been handed out for November and December. Sorry for being late. This last semester was stressful at the end...

Oh my gosh! Thank you for your donation! biggrin

I hope everything gets less stressful!
Soon it'll be a new year! A fresh start. ^^

Perfect Rogue

14,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Time Untime
Evil A

Well then yay! biggrin
I wish my Christmas was gonna be quiet. I have some get togethers that I need to attend for work and whatnot.
I'm so confrazzled. I did some last minute shopping and I still need to wrap the gifts. I promised I'd make a cake and have yet to make it.
Upside, I went to pick my sister up yesterday, so this Christmas will be the whole family! ^^
*nods* Nice!

My Christmas will be rather quiet.

Perfect Rogue

14,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Time Untime
The Evil Blue Fairy

Oh my gosh! Thank you for your donation! biggrin

I hope everything gets less stressful!
Soon it'll be a new year! A fresh start. ^^
Yeah, one more semester left in my Master's.
Evil A
Yeah, one more semester left in my Master's.

Nice! What's your major?

Obsessive Millionaire

13,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Time Untime

User ImageI want a hippopotamus for Christmas, only a hippopotamus will do
Don't want a doll, no dinky Tinker Toy I want a hippopotamus to play with and enjoy
I want a hippopotamus for Christmas. I don't think Santa Claus will mind, do you?
He won't have to use our dirty chimney flue, just bring him through the front door, that's the easy thing to do
I can see me now on Christmas morning, creeping down the stairs

Hello!

User Image
Oh what joy and what surprise when I open up my eyes
To see a hippo hero standing there
I want a hippopotamus for Christmas. Only a hippopotamus will do.
No crocodiles, no rhinoceroses I only like hippopotamuses.
And hippopotamuses like me too

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces