Welcome to Gaia! ::

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Introductions
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Evil A is the new owner
User Image

Complete with theme song...

WELCOME ALL TO THE NEW THREAD OF CAFE BLUE!!!!! The thread of contests, charity and mainly about just having a laugh! ^_^

First, let me introduce you to THE EVIL BLUE FAIRY!! She is our charity mule and mascot, and it is through her that this thread is organized and run!

This is a charity thread that gives away monthly collectibles!!! If you want a sealed letter it is pretty simple to get one. Please go to the MC Giveaway in Post 4 for all details. (See latest update for details)

This thread was originally made so i could go and help people out on a regular and more permanent basis, but it appears I am not the only one with that feeling anymore, because since then many people have been donating to others and setting up contests in this thread!!! So as you can expect, this is a firm community thread, so meet some people, chat, relax and have fun ^_^ There really are some fantastic and unforgettable people here

And if you wish to remain anonymous, and just help out generally, you can donate to the Cafe Blue Charity via THE EVIL BLUE FAIRY!! The account is checked twice a day or more, so please be patient if your donation is not instantly accepted

VISIT THE OLD THREAD!! CLICK!!!

POST 1 - INTRODUCTION - You are here
POST 2 - NEWS!!!
POST 3 - MONTHLY COLLECTIBLE GIVEAWAY
POST 4 - OTHER CONTESTS/DICE ROLL
POST 5 - THE RULES
POST 6 - CAFE BLUE BANNERS

The rest of the front page is reserved for Cafe Blue usage.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
News
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

23 February 2016 Redesigned the front page with archiving of the old material that really had no need to be on the front page. Trying to keep the charity going but lack of interest recently has been disheartening. I have put nearly eight years into running Cafe Blue, and I am not one for giving up... but hopefully people will realize we are still open and that I am eager to hand out letters!

03 February 2016 Not much to report, we are still open. We recently moved to the charity forum so we shall see if that helps things at all.

12 June 2008 Yes, there is a new owner once again and this time it so happens to be Evil A... I have been working on getting the front page working again, and nearly have that goal done. This will remain a charity, and I have no plans of changing the focus of Cafe Blue. Some things will be changing, but that is part of how things work during a time such as this... I am thankful for those that supported me in becoming the new owner and if ever there is a need for me to step down I will do so in faith that the next in line will do the job better than me. To make this work I will need help... Even though I have been on Gaia for nearly 3 years now, I am still poor myself so I have made sure to have the backing of a few friends that have always been better off than I. I do expect to get every aspect of this charity working again but right now I am more focused on showing that I can be here for the community and that Cafe Blue will not die on my watch! Thank you all and I am happy that I am trusted with running Cafe Blue! More news will be up when it needs to be... That is all I have to report for now...

The Old News has been archived.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Monthly Collectible Giveaway
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Want a MC and wondering how to get one? Well it is actually rather simple to get one, and that is just ask for one!!!

The thing is, all you need to do is post saying you want a sealed and if you wish, a reason, *you might find that preferable* but I would assume the best way to get one is to hang around this thread after making your request. I will most likely still hand you a MC if you have managed to follow the rules. I still think I have been fair about it.

And because this has become an issue of late: If you do not accept the trade by next time I hand out MCs you have missed your chance at getting your MC. Sorry, but I really do not desire to bog down my trades because people are not accepting their MCs on time.

***THE MCS WILL BE FROM RANDOM MONTHS/YEARS FOR THE MOST PART***

I will try to get more recent ones when I can but I personally am not rich, and so unfortunately can only do so much for those seeking help. I hope you like what you receive!

RULES:
1) No begging! Make your request, and hang out. But do not continue to make pleas once your request has been made once for a given month.
2) Follow the rules, be kind, and have fun!

Old Winners has been archived.
3nodding ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 3nodding
Contests
3nodding ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 3nodding

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CURRENT CONTESTS

Think I mentioned I was cancelling the Numbers Game due to lack of interest and inability to stay on top of the limited amount of play we had for it. I will hopefully have something else planned shortly. Sorry for the inconvenience but I rather have something working smoothly and that last contest was never doing such.

Old Contests has been archived.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rules
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1: You will follow TOS, so NO PAGE STRETCHING
2: You will not be disrespectful to me or others in the thread.
3: No whining if you entered a contest and did not win or you have asked for a donation and not received one. Actually, on that point...
5: No begging!
6: If you have entered into a contest, you will follow those rules as well
7: ADVERTISING RULES:

a. You may only advertise a quest thread/dream avi once. (ONE POST ONLY)
b. When advertising your quest you may only do that, you don't ask for donations.
c. You may not advertise other guilds/other cafes/contests etc without my permission

8: A little bit of literacy is appreciated
9: I can add to this at anytime
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OUR BANNERS!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*these ones can go into your sig sig ^_^*

I will apologize for not remembering who made the banners that I saved.
I figured getting them up was slightly more important than keeping track
of who submitted them. If you wish to submit a banner to be included
please PM The Evil Blue Fairy about it.

The banners will be back later. Technical difficulties has wiped them out for the moment.
wahmbulance Reserved wahmbulance
ninja heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items