Welcome to Gaia! ::

Stalker Selene
best season was season 5 but the show should have stopped there in all honesty.

I'm down. I really really love Season 5. I would have to say that this is my favorite season. I like the character development inside of it so much that I can't say that any other season really matches up with it.

Original Gaian

Oricalobe
Stalker Selene
best season was season 5 but the show should have stopped there in all honesty.

I'm down. I really really love Season 5. I would have to say that this is my favorite season. I like the character development inside of it so much that I can't say that any other season really matches up with it.
Season 5 became my favorite a few years later. Like you I loved the character development, and I really liked Glory as the big bad, I thought it was really a good story line.
Season 5 became my favorite later in life just because when It first came out I couldn't warm to Dawn at first.
Toots-boots and hoots
Season 5 became my favorite a few years later. Like you I loved the character development, and I really liked Glory as the big bad, I thought it was really a good story line.
Season 5 became my favorite later in life just because when It first came out I couldn't warm to Dawn at first.

Right, I was the same way, I wanted to punch her in the face or something smile

MagnoliaEclair's Subordinate

Long-time Gaian

i like the sixth season because of the musical, and. well, everything. buffy was just so great.
Oricalobe
Toots-boots and hoots

Same here. I can't stand Dawn.

Original Gaian

Oricalobe
Toots-boots and hoots

She was so annoying and because I loved Buffy so much, the fact that Dawn annoyed her too at first made me hate her a bit more.
In season 7 she grew on me the most.

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
I loved watching Angel as much as Buffy. I loved Lorne.

Original Gaian

cofffin
i like the sixth season because of the musical, and. well, everything. buffy was just so great.
Once more with feeling was such a funny episode. I loved hearing them all sing haha.
Season 6 was good, but I was sad for Williow.

Original Gaian

Evalene
Same here. I can't stand Dawn.
Oh I like her now, she did grow on me In season 7 and after watching the seasons over and over I now like her as part of the group.

Original Gaian

Feline Ferra
I loved watching Angel as much as Buffy. I loved Lorne.
Me too, He was my favorite of all time, fell in love with him from the start, and boy what a voice that demon has!

Clean Sex Symbol

So far I like season 2 because so much goes on in that season. I have three more seasons to watch though, so I have no favorite villain yet neutral

Liberal Ladykiller

I love Buffy. I did a presentation in one of my classes about how the show was a pioneer and helped to pave the path for many newer tv shows.

I have a hard time picking favorite seasons because each season has great moments.
I loved Hush and Once more with Feeling as episodes.
My favorite villains would have to either be the Trio or Drusilla.

Original Gaian

vulture0fculture
So far I like season 2 because so much goes on in that season. I have three more seasons to watch though, so I have no favorite villain yet neutral

What did you think to season 4?
Personally I didn't enjoy the season as much as the others but I did like the character development and the episode of Hush was just pure amazing!

Original Gaian

systematic_individual
I love Buffy. I did a presentation in one of my classes about how the show was a pioneer and helped to pave the path for many newer tv shows.

I have a hard time picking favorite seasons because each season has great moments.
I loved Hush and Once more with Feeling as episodes.
My favorite villains would have to either be the Trio or Drusilla.
Oh Drusilla was one of the best, she was so interesting to watch! I loved season 2 so much because of her character.
Hush was an amazing episode, pure talent on the behalf of the cast and crew.
I never thought I could watch something with no words until I watched hush!

Clean Sex Symbol

Toots-boots and hoots
vulture0fculture

What did you think to season 4?
Personally I didn't enjoy the season as much as the others but I did like the character development and the episode of Hush was just pure amazing!

Pretty much Hush was the best episode of the season! I think season 4 was okay it wasn't my favorite out of the ones I watched. :/
I'm going to re watch seasons 1-4 now because I miss watching Buffy already! XD
I need to buy the last three seasons like badly though. :/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas