Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fuzzy Friend

Izayoi13
Sevi Rais
Toots-boots and hoots
Sevi Rais
I only liked seasons 1-3 and that was it for me. Pretty much with David Boreanaz left. XD
Did you go on to watch the spin off Angel?
I was never a fan of Angel either. I tried to watch it later on when it came on TNT I think? I think I only liked the 1st season and then it just got weeeird. XD

Oh I liked the episode where Buffy's mother died. Great episode!!

I didn't get to watch it a lot but I remember liking Cordelia's character in Angel. The funny thing is I thought David Boreanaz was a bad actor when he was playing the role of a vampire. Then I started watching Bones and realized he was actually pretty good. That down-to-earth, old school style really suits the guy ^^'

I think one of my favourite episodes was the one with the invisible girl, 'Out of Mind, Out of Sight'. The idea of someone being made invisible by society's perceptions, or the lack thereof, was impressive. I loved the heavy-handed allegory.

Fourth season, in general was a hit and miss I suppose. There were some highlights as mentioned above, I also loved the harmless Spike, Oz, Anya and Xander's relationship and the episode 'The New Man' (demon-Giles was so cute ^^') but other than that I didn't care for the Initiative arc and absolutely hated the whole Parker situation. I found Riley cute, but mostly meaningless.

But as I've said, things kept getting heavier with a lot more drama involved and slowly it became a chore to watch the show...

I felt like that when season 4 was on but then when season 5 came It took
me a while to warm up to dawn but on a whole I thought it was an amazing season.
Season 6 and 7 I love too but I could have been happy with season 5 been the last season.

I really hated the whole Parker thing to and the guy himself was so UGLY.
I was disappointed about Willow and Oz braking up at first but I did fall in love with Tara.

Invisible Vampire

10,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Toots-boots and hoots
The Animal Lover
I love Buffy the vampire slayer I like season 2 I still watching season 6 though but season 5 was good but glory was annoying though.

I liked Glory she brought something new to the show. She made me laugh too.
Season 2 was a great season, some of my most favorites episodes are from season 2.
Have you not seen season 7 yet?

I know but she was annoying like I prefer Ben more than glory (even though there two person in one body) I just don't know why I found her so annoying.I still watching season 6 of Buffy the vampire slayer and Im watching season 3 and 4 of Angel.
Sevi Rais
Izayoi13
I liked seasons 1-3 as well, even though I didn't care for Angel much. The first 3 seasons had a lot more comedy in it and the series felt like a satirical view of the horror genre. From season 4 and onwards, it started taking itself too seriously and increased the drama, which was a disservice to the series if you ask me. I really hated Dawn, so everything went downhill after she appeared. I don't have a favourite villain but I really liked Giles.
Omg SOOOO TRUE. I remember missing a Buffy season and then seeing the start of the next one and she was in it, seriously crying like a friggin' baby; having Buffy save her over and over again. ):< Just let her die!! You barely know your supposed illegitimate sister! Ugh!!

I agree I did not like Dawn. I was so made when Buffy jumped into the portal instead of Dawn. I was really hoping Dawn would seal the portal and she wouldn't be on the show anymore.
My favorite season is season 2. My favorite Character is Oz. MY favorite Villains are Spike and Drusilla.

Blessed Sex Symbol

7,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
Personally, season 6 was my favorite. Even though everyone was sad all the time, I just think it was extremely entertaining and awesome, plus seeing Spike naked all the time was awesome. Nothing better than naked Spike.

Best villain was definitely Angelus, followed by the Mayor.
xxJeff_The_Emo_Rockxx
Personally, season 6 was my favorite. Even though everyone was sad all the time, I just think it was extremely entertaining and awesome, plus seeing Spike naked all the time was awesome. Nothing better than naked Spike.

Best villain was definitely Angelus, followed by the Mayor.

I love your Spike sig.
Season 3 is my favorite. Although, I have favorite episodes in every season.

I hated Glory. Loved the season, hated her.

Questionable Senshi

9,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
I always have a hard time choosing between season 3 and season 5. Both of them are really wonderful and have my favorite villains (I like the quirky ones).

Season 5 took a while to pick up but after the whole stupid drama with Riley was over with it was just great! I never had a problem with Dawn, I mean it was a bit weird at first but I never disliked the character. The character development with Spike is what really pushes it over the edge for me though.

As for season 3 well, what's not to like? It has Faith and the Mayor and an awesome episode with Spike. I need nothing else.

I've always felt that season 4 was the weakest though (Strangely its the same with Angel). Its got a few really good episodes (particularly Hush, Beer Bad, and the Thanksgiving episode) but when you step back and look at the actual storyline it just doesn't come together. Adam was the stupidest ******** villain in the show and it bothers me that he was killed off the episode before the season finale. Season 4 also introduced Riley, who I wasn't a fan of. At all. The first few episodes were also really weak.
All the seasons where Spike is in are the best heart heart

Girl-Crazy Fairy

6,950 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I love all the seasons, I really couldn't pick a favorite. heart Though I have to admit I found the Faith plot (even though I love the character) a bit drawn out.
Whilw each season had some really brilliant episodes, I'm going with season 2, but just barely. Angel going evil, plus having Spike in there really made for some great stuff.
I loved Buffy and was sad that it ended. I actually read an article (this was a year ago, I think) that they were trying to bring Buffy back. 'Course, it wouldn't be the same.

Anyway, I don't really have any specific seasons that I liked. Just that I loved Buffy and Angel and Buffy and Spike.

Both completely different loves. Angel was her innocence where as Spike was not.

If I had to choose a season(s)...probably 5 & 6.

Fuzzy Friend

iLozerCake
I loved Buffy and was sad that it ended. I actually read an article (this was a year ago, I think) that they were trying to bring Buffy back. 'Course, it wouldn't be the same.

Anyway, I don't really have any specific seasons that I liked. Just that I loved Buffy and Angel and Buffy and Spike.

Both completely different loves. Angel was her innocence where as Spike was not.

If I had to choose a season(s)...probably 5 & 6.
I really miss watching Buffy but unless they had all the same cast I don't think I would watch it, if it came back. I'd feel it would spoil the whole thing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games