Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fuzzy Friend

I've been a huge Buffy fan for years now and I do think
that season 5 of Buffy is the best season.
Do you have a diffident opinion or the same?
Glory was my favorite evil in Buffy, what's yours?

I loved Angel too, Season 1 was the best for me.
My favorite Character has to be Lorne and Cordy.
I thought Fred was cute too.

Invisible Vampire

10,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
I love Buffy the vampire slayer I like season 2 I still watching season 6 though but season 5 was good but glory was annoying though.

IRL Citizen

12,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
I only liked seasons 1-3 and that was it for me. Pretty much with David Boreanaz left. XD

Distinct Gawker

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Befriended 100
I liked seasons 1-3 as well, even though I didn't care for Angel much. The first 3 seasons had a lot more comedy in it and the series felt like a satirical view of the horror genre. From season 4 and onwards, it started taking itself too seriously and increased the drama, which was a disservice to the series if you ask me. I really hated Dawn, so everything went downhill after she appeared. I don't have a favourite villain but I really liked Giles.
My favourite is season 4, but season 1 is a close second.
My favourite villain is Glory too! Well, my favourite big bad, at least. My favourite one-episode villain is Sweets.

IRL Citizen

12,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
Izayoi13
I liked seasons 1-3 as well, even though I didn't care for Angel much. The first 3 seasons had a lot more comedy in it and the series felt like a satirical view of the horror genre. From season 4 and onwards, it started taking itself too seriously and increased the drama, which was a disservice to the series if you ask me. I really hated Dawn, so everything went downhill after she appeared. I don't have a favourite villain but I really liked Giles.
Omg SOOOO TRUE. I remember missing a Buffy season and then seeing the start of the next one and she was in it, seriously crying like a friggin' baby; having Buffy save her over and over again. ):< Just let her die!! You barely know your supposed illegitimate sister! Ugh!!

Fuzzy Friend

The Animal Lover
I love Buffy the vampire slayer I like season 2 I still watching season 6 though but season 5 was good but glory was annoying though.

I liked Glory she brought something new to the show. She made me laugh too.
Season 2 was a great season, some of my most favorites episodes are from season 2.
Have you not seen season 7 yet?

Fuzzy Friend

Sevi Rais
Izayoi13
Omg SOOOO TRUE. I remember missing a Buffy season and then seeing the start of the next one and she was in it, seriously crying like a friggin' baby; having Buffy save her over and over again. ):< Just let her die!! You barely know your supposed illegitimate sister! Ugh!!

I wasn't a fan of Dawn either but after a while she sorta grew on me.
I liked season 5 because it's when Buffy really became an adult.
I was so upset when Joyce died. I really loved Buffy's mom.
Season 4 was my least favorite season. I can see why many people went
of the show at that point.

Fuzzy Friend

AnxiouslyAntic
My favourite villain is Glory too! Well, my favourite big bad, at least. My favourite one-episode villain is Sweets.
What is it that makes season 4 your favorite season?
I was never a huge fan of season 4. I didn't like Riley or the secret government organization known as the Initiative.

Fuzzy Friend

Sevi Rais
I only liked seasons 1-3 and that was it for me. Pretty much with David Boreanaz left. XD
Did you go on to watch the spin off Angel?
Toots-boots and hoots
AnxiouslyAntic
I was never a huge fan of season 4. I didn't like Riley or the secret government organization known as the Initiative.

I liked them getting used to their world expanding, going from Sunnydale High to Sunnydale U. More people, a lot of character growth. Plus Tara's introduced, and Willow starts really using magic without yet being addicted. And Hush and the evil roommate episode. So a lot of little things, I guess?

IRL Citizen

12,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
Toots-boots and hoots
Sevi Rais
I was never a fan of Angel either. I tried to watch it later on when it came on TNT I think? I think I only liked the 1st season and then it just got weeeird. XD

Oh I liked the episode where Buffy's mother died. Great episode!!

Distinct Gawker

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Befriended 100
Sevi Rais
Toots-boots and hoots
Sevi Rais
I was never a fan of Angel either. I tried to watch it later on when it came on TNT I think? I think I only liked the 1st season and then it just got weeeird. XD

I didn't get to watch it a lot but I remember liking Cordelia's character in Angel. The funny thing is I thought David Boreanaz was a bad actor when he was playing the role of a vampire. Then I started watching Bones and realized he was actually pretty good. That down-to-earth, old school style really suits the guy ^^'

I think one of my favourite episodes was the one with the invisible girl, 'Out of Mind, Out of Sight'. The idea of someone being made invisible by society's perceptions, or the lack thereof, was impressive. I loved the heavy-handed allegory.

Fourth season, in general was a hit and miss I suppose. There were some highlights as mentioned above, I also loved the harmless Spike, Oz, Anya and Xander's relationship and the episode 'The New Man' (demon-Giles was so cute ^^') but other than that I didn't care for the Initiative arc and absolutely hated the whole Parker situation. I found Riley cute, but mostly meaningless.

But as I've said, things kept getting heavier with a lot more drama involved and slowly it became a chore to watch the show...

Fuzzy Friend

AnxiouslyAntic
Toots-boots and hoots
AnxiouslyAntic

I liked them getting used to their world expanding, going from Sunnydale High to Sunnydale U. More people, a lot of character growth. Plus Tara's introduced, and Willow starts really using magic without yet being addicted. And Hush and the evil roommate episode. So a lot of little things, I guess?
Hush was such a great episode, I also loved the episode
New Moon were Oz comes back to town. I'm also a huge Tara fan, one of the reasons I liked season 4 too, I was so upset in season 6 when she died.
There were great things about season 4 but I still see it as the worst season. =/

Fuzzy Friend

Sevi Rais
Toots-boots and hoots
Sevi Rais

Yeah that episode was amazing but very sad.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games