Welcome to Gaia! ::

Supportive Spirit

13,950 Points
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
So am I the only one who thinks that, now that FMA: Brotherhood items have been released, there will be a massive surge over the next few years of god-awful FMA cosplays...?

It happened with Naruto, and still we're only just seeing the tail-end (pun intended) of those now...

Shameless Heckler

12,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Bleh Apocrypha
So am I the only one who thinks that, now that FMA: Brotherhood items have been released, there will be a massive surge over the next few years of god-awful FMA cosplays...?

It happened with Naruto, and still we're only just seeing the tail-end (pun intended) of those now...

A mass of cash shopper FMA wannabes will invade the cosplay arena and get voted down for lack of effort and unoriginality. Using a full purpose designed cosplay set is the easy way out.

I will make it a point to vote them down and vote up any FMA cosplays that do not use the licensed set.
The only one I really want is the Greed mask.

Supportive Spirit

13,950 Points
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
washu_2004
Bleh Apocrypha

A mass of cash shopper FMA wannabes will invade the cosplay arena and get voted down for lack of effort and unoriginality. Using a full purpose designed cosplay set is the easy way out.

I will make it a point to vote them down and vote up any FMA cosplays that do not use the licensed set.
Exactly!

And good, the cash shoppers need to be shown that unoriginality and general laziness is not the way to win, no matter how much they spend on their avatars. :/

Hopefully someone will try and be original with the items. Maybe that's too much to ask.

Haunter

41,650 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Battle: Level Up 200
The new items will only be a bad thing for the first couple of weeks. Some rich and uncreative people will buy a full set and enter the arena, then get downvoted to hell for lack of effort. After that, the items will hopefully be used more effectively, to aid people who already cosplay those characters. One of my 3 main avatars is Ed Elric, and I actually like that they released his item because we finally have decent hair for him! All previous attempts to recreate it looked pretty sketchy. From now own, FMA cosplays will probably depend more on Accesories, backgrounds, and cosplaying as specific scenes, instead of just the outfit.

Divine Anubutt

27,850 Points
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • WilyTrickster 50
eh the only thing i really care about is that we now have envy accurate hair <3 that said yes the flood of fma in the arenas will be a tad annoying >.<
There willl be an obnoxious amount of cosplays, but there always has been. These ones will look better, but it is kind of cheating so screw them!

3,100 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
I love FMA till I die... but there are only so many possibilities they can do on Gaia. It was possible way before now for people to make FMA cosplays on here (I've seen Ed, Riza, Winry, and Mustang). It's just a feature they felt they should add, since FMA is so popular (who said it hasn't been?)

6,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Ksi
The only one I really want is the Greed mask.

Gluttony's mouth blaugh

Greedy Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
i have a question about the items that work like that if you buy it can you only choose one thing? like you can only choose the coat but cant have the pocket watch too

1,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I really hope the cosplays wont be too bad...not to mention i hope that people dont dress up unless they know and love the show...like all the stupid stuff they make popular that people like just because its popular ...like gir from invader zim...no one knows where its from they just like it...cause its popular...

Original Gaian

11,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
*sigh*

I don't care about contests or votes. I just want stuff I like.

Enduring Explorer

26,525 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
My friend Mikome actually had her avi as Ed Elric for a long time - and yes she is desperately trying to get the "authentic pieces, but she's no wannabe - she had "the look" for quite a while!

Pslightly Psycho
The new items will only be a bad thing for the first couple of weeks. Some rich and uncreative people will buy a full set and enter the arena, then get downvoted to hell for lack of effort. After that, the items will hopefully be used more effectively, to aid people who already cosplay those characters. One of my 3 main avatars is Ed Elric, and I actually like that they released his item because we finally have decent hair for him! All previous attempts to recreate it looked pretty sketchy. From now own, FMA cosplays will probably depend more on Accesories, backgrounds, and cosplaying as specific scenes, instead of just the outfit.

Original Gaian

11,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
pokemondo21
i have a question about the items that work like that if you buy it can you only choose one thing? like you can only choose the coat but cant have the pocket watch too

On Scar, for instance, you have to choose between his hair & the scar, but you'd need 2 to have both at the same time.

Greedy Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Aerynfox
pokemondo21

On Scar, for instance, you have to choose between his hair & the scar, but you'd need 2 to have both at the same time.

awwww... that sucks cause now i need to buy more

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces