Welcome to Gaia! ::

*shrug*

I don't mind the cosplayers, and I like to see how the items can be creatively used when not part of cosplay.

Kawaii Carnivore

Bleh Apocrypha
So am I the only one who thinks that, now that FMA: Brotherhood items have been released, there will be a massive surge over the next few years of god-awful FMA cosplays...?

It happened with Naruto, and still we're only just seeing the tail-end (pun intended) of those now...

Well ,in a way ,we are all going to be able to figure out who s rich and who isn t ,lol.
Personally ,the only item I think I ll buy is the Briggs coat,because I was looking for a kind of militarish coat for my avi for a very long time.Well ,cosplaying Envy without the hair item might be hard , eek ,since ,let s be honest ,his haircut is REALLY ugly.Really ,no kidding ,if it weren t for the coolness of the character ,wouldn t everybody agree that his haircut is literally hideous?No? No?

Tipsy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
I guess I'm not affected because I don't care at all about the Arena thinggy, but I'm just happy that I can get the items. smile

And I agree, you have to have like 2-3 of the same item to finish the cosplay, now that's a lot of gold/cash. razz

10,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
It's honestly going to swing both ways. People who have been having a hard time getting one exact thing down might be able to get an item made specifically for that part of the cosplay. They might not need the entire set. And, yeah, those who just buy the entire set then head off to the arena expecting a nice ranking are going to be shocked by all of the bashers since all they did was blow off a bunch of bucks and buy a complete set from the Cash Shop.
So it's got its up and its downs, just like the Naruto and the Tsubasa sets did.

And, to combat Jerica's comment, just because it irked me so much - I like Gir because I liked Gir when the show was still rolling. That's why I was glad to see some Invader Zim stuff come out. There will be people who like stuff just because it's popular, but there will also be people who like it because they liked the actual content. Again, it swings both ways.
I say its about god damn time they get FMA items.

Supportive Spirit

13,950 Points
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Hiana Nishaki
It's honestly going to swing both ways. People who have been having a hard time getting one exact thing down might be able to get an item made specifically for that part of the cosplay. They might not need the entire set. And, yeah, those who just buy the entire set then head off to the arena expecting a nice ranking are going to be shocked by all of the bashers since all they did was blow off a bunch of bucks and buy a complete set from the Cash Shop.
So it's got its up and its downs, just like the Naruto and the Tsubasa sets did.

And, to combat Jerica's comment, just because it irked me so much - I like Gir because I liked Gir when the show was still rolling. That's why I was glad to see some Invader Zim stuff come out. There will be people who like stuff just because it's popular, but there will also be people who like it because they liked the actual content. Again, it swings both ways.
Yeah, that's true, as Pslighty Psycho said, there's finally a decent hair for Ed. I think it'll be amusing to see all of the fools who blow all of their gold on the entire sets thinking it makes them unique and infinitely better than the rest of us :3 I guess in a few years time hardly anyone will really care for the set anyway, just as with the Naruto and Tsubasa sets.

Distinct Hunter

I would like to get all the items just because I love the show and would love the have them and am a collector. But all I would want would be the one of the seven sins. Just for the hand tattoo.

Supportive Spirit

13,950 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Glenn Valken
I would like to get all the items just because I love the show and would love the have them and am a collector. But all I would want would be the one of the seven sins. Just for the hand tattoo.
That's a fair enough reason for wanting them, so long as you have no intention of entering the arena (:

Distinct Hunter

Bleh Apocrypha
Glenn Valken
That's a fair enough reason for wanting them, so long as you have no intention of entering the arena (:

Nah I wouldn't bother with it. Heck didn't even know about it until I seen this post.

Supportive Spirit

13,950 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Glenn Valken
Bleh Apocrypha
Glenn Valken

Nah I wouldn't bother with it. Heck didn't even know about it until I seen this post.
Haha, wow, the arena really isn't that popular anymore? Back in '08-'09 when I used gaia more frequently it seemed to have loads of attention.

Anyway, back on topic, while I agree that as single items they're awesome for fans of the series (such as myself), I wouldn't consider buying more than one or two. Gluttony's mouth does look ever so appealing, however...

Naughty Wife

7,350 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Naughty Wife

7,350 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Naughty Wife

7,350 Points