Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hopeless Collector

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Are you bored? 3nodding
                                                      Then you've come to the right thread.
                                                      All you have to do is answer each question in a different post.

But there's a twist in this:

You should answer the questions with a word
                                                      that begins with the last letter of your previous answer.
                                                      (e.g. If your previous answer was boat, the next answer should start with a T.)
                                                      THE ANSWER IN QUESTION 1 COULD START IN ANY LETTER.

And before you finish, please click that <3 button up there if you enjoyed. emotion_yatta

Here are the questions:

1. What’s your name?

2. Give me a verb:

3. Name a song:

4. Name an artist or band:

5. Give me a color:

6. Give me an animal:

7. Give me a five letter word:

8. Give me a girl’s name:

9. Give me a boy’s name:

10. Name something found in your room:

11. Name something found in the bathroom:

12. Name a movie title:

13. Give me a name of a famous person:

14. Name a flavor of ice cream:

15. Name something that’s sweet:

16. Name something you eat:

17. Name something you drink:

18. Name something you wear:

19. Name a cartoon character:

20. Name something hairy:

21. Name something gross:

22. Name a flower:

23. Name a relative or family member:

24. Name a friend of yours:

25. Give me a random word:

Hope you enjoyed!!

wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance
Gaians who doesn't abide by the rules will be ignored.

Hopeless Collector

xxList of Participants
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

who abode by the rules.

still counting...

Hopeless Collector

1. What’s your name?

Waiia.

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

13,650 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I'll give it a go. smile

Hopeless Collector