Total Votes:[ 11269 ]

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
bluefeathers_onDA
Hotarla
we have to think of an area to meet up for it then! Ox you'll be at the Distillery district for the street market right? maybe we can meet there then head to the parade? emotion_kirakira
OHHHH that sounds like fun! emotion_kirakira
AHH I too poor to move downtown...XDDDDD

Yea lets meet at the Distillery Sunday market! biggrin Oohh unless I go there this Sunday... hmm well we can decide closer to date!

booooo this Sunday? XD
yeah I want to go on a day where everything is happening all at once...xD commuting by train is so expensive orzzzz...XD

Sparkly Fatcat

13,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Hotarla
bluefeathers_onDA
Hotarla
we have to think of an area to meet up for it then! Ox you'll be at the Distillery district for the street market right? maybe we can meet there then head to the parade? emotion_kirakira

Yea lets meet at the Distillery Sunday market! biggrin Oohh unless I go there this Sunday... hmm well we can decide closer to date!

booooo this Sunday? XD
yeah I want to go on a day where everything is happening all at once...xD commuting by train is so expensive orzzzz...XD

Aww sorry I went to Distillery District yesterday! The Sunday Market was a lot smaller than I expected though.
Lots of things are still happening on Sunday! The band Tegan & Sara are playing at closing ceremonies 5pm~ I wanna go see them because I like their music

Okechi's Wife

Moonlight Muse

40,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
bluefeathers_onDA
Hotarla
bluefeathers_onDA
Hotarla

booooo this Sunday? XD

Aww sorry I went to Distillery District yesterday! The Sunday Market was a lot smaller than I expected though.
Lots of things are still happening on Sunday! The band Tegan & Sara are playing at closing ceremonies 5pm~ I wanna go see them because I like their music

oooohhh well then! where shall we meet then? xD I have no idea anymore...Ox

Sparkly Fatcat

13,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Hotarla
bluefeathers_onDA
Hotarla
bluefeathers_onDA
Hotarla

booooo this Sunday? XD

Yonge and Dundas at 5pm! Everything's downtown biggrin
Love your rainbow look! You're all decked out for Pride! XD

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
bluefeathers_onDA
Hotarla
bluefeathers_onDA
Hotarla
bluefeathers_onDA
Hotarla

booooo this Sunday? XD

Yonge and Dundas at 5pm! Everything's downtown biggrin
Love your rainbow look! You're all decked out for Pride! XD

OHHH is that where the parade is then!? emotion_awesome
FINALLY SOMEONE NOTICED HURRR! Ox I've been wearing this ALL WEEK and NO ONE HAS NOTICED... emo or, at the very least, no one has commented on it! emo

Sparkly Fatcat

13,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Hotarla
FINALLY SOMEONE NOTICED HURRR! Ox I've been wearing this ALL WEEK and NO ONE HAS NOTICED... emo or, at the very least, no one has commented on it! emo

Haha yea the parade route's pretty long~
Are you gonna wear any rainbow in rl at the parade? XD

Dapper Dabbler

Oh wow this thread is still alive! o/ hello!

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
bluefeathers_onDA
Hotarla

does it start at Yonge and Dundas? O:
Iunno...xDDD I dun think I have anything remotely rainbowish in my wardrobe..XD;;

Sparkly Fatcat

13,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Hinabi
Oh wow this thread is still alive! o/ hello!

Hi! o

Sparkly Fatcat

13,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Hotarla
bluefeathers_onDA
Hotarla

Iunno...xDDD I dun think I have anything remotely rainbowish in my wardrobe..XD;;

It ENDS at Yonge and Dundas, but starts at Church and Bloor~! 3nodding

No rainbow in your wardrobe?! ...Hmm actually I have no rainbow in my wardrobe either.. 8D; Well I'll get us a lil something rainbow on Sunday then~! biggrin

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
bluefeathers_onDA
Hotarla
bluefeathers_onDA
Hotarla

It ENDS at Yonge and Dundas, but starts at Church and Bloor~! 3nodding

No rainbow in your wardrobe?! ...Hmm actually I have no rainbow in my wardrobe either.. 8D; Well I'll get us a lil something rainbow on Sunday then~! biggrin

OHHH ENDS THERE...XD well that's still good, still get to see the parade from start to finish...XDDDD

XDDDD LOOOL YESS RAINBOW COULEURS! emotion_awesome

Sparkly Fatcat

13,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Hotarla
OHHH ENDS THERE...XD well that's still good, still get to see the parade from start to finish...XDDDD

Yep yep! biggrin I wouldn't suggest meeting at Yonge & Dundas at first though, because of all the crowds it'll be hard to find eachother... Well we could meet in one of the shops at Yonge & Dundas. I did a quick Google search and they're suggesting that we watch the parade from a cafe/restaurant? Hmm we can decide closer to date!
If you're looking for a faster reply from me, msg me on fb or text! :3

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
bluefeathers_onDA
Hotarla

Yep yep! biggrin I wouldn't suggest meeting at Yonge & Dundas at first though, because of all the crowds it'll be hard to find eachother... Well we could meet in one of the shops at Yonge & Dundas. I did a quick Google search and they're suggesting that we watch the parade from a cafe/restaurant? Hmm we can decide closer to date!

oh really!? is that what you're planning to do? :> do you know which one you might be going to? :> *wonders if there are any views from Ryerson LOOL*

Sparkly Fatcat

13,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Hotarla
bluefeathers_onDA
Hotarla

oh really!? is that what you're planning to do? :> do you know which one you might be going to? :> *wonders if there are any views from Ryerson LOOL*

Ahh I still don't know where I plan to watch the parade yet~~ Were you thinking of meetingat Ryerson? :O

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff