Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Gekko

10,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm sorry, guys. I just realized that I don't have time for this site anymore. Thank you for everything, you were all wonderful. I adore you all so much, and I hope you find more wonderful places and people to talk to. Happy Thanksgiving, and have a nice time on Gaia. heart

Hello! My name is Kathryn. I'm 18 and I live in a growing town in Northeast Texas. I'm a Senior in high school. I spend all of my free time during the school year on Photography assignments, and that's also my intended major when I go to college. I originally made this thread as a summer only giveaway to entertain myself, but considering the amount of success we've had, I'm glad to say this thread will be staying open until I say otherwise.

UPDATES
          May 29, 2012: Giveaway begins!
          June 2, 2012: First item given away.
          June 7, 2012: Reached 100 pages!
          June 9, 2012: Lots of new material added! Second item given away!
          June 15, 2012: Reached 200 pages!
          June 19, 2012: Quest donations added!
          June 20, 2012: Reached 300 pages! First ever contest winner!
          June 27, 2012: Reached 400 pages!
          July 9, 2012: Reached 500 pages!
          July 20, 2012: Complete revamp/update of front page
          July 25, 2012:: Reached 700 pages!

RULES
          ‣ Follow the ToS, of course.
          ‣ Sick Salacious X is my second in command. Listen to her as you would to me or leave.
          ‣ Talk! The best way you're going to get an item is if you talk!
          ‣ Try to get along with everyone. If you create trouble, you'll never get an item. Sorry.
          ‣ Try not to page stretch.
          ‣ Try to talk more than bump, but of course bumping is allowed!
          ‣ Have fun and make new friends!
          If you want me to notice you, quote me!
          ‣ Quote ME! NOT the front page.

Navigation
Intro // Notable Users // Prizes // Contests // Quest Donations // Art Quest // Links In&Out // Saved // Saved // Saved // Now Open

Fashionable Gekko

10,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100

REGULARS
          Sick Salacious X
          PigRabbit_Choban
          Psychotic Blasphemy
          Lady Michelle Winters (AKA Lady Sakura Shirakawa)
          Cheyriddle3
          HoneyMonsterNava
          Shadows of Solitude
          Sannairra

DONATORS
          Top Donator: Lady Michelle Winters
          2,000,000g, Digital Rainbow Bundles (x2), July Monthly Collectible Letters (x4), whole August kitty giveaway

Mistress_Soren
          rainbowsandcrap

CONTEST AND PRIZE WINNERS
          Sick Salacious X:: The Watchmaker 3rd Gen., Empress Cotton, First on pg. 200
          Mosh897:: Easter 2k12 Diedrich Skin Slippers, First on page 100
          2asian2care:: Random post prize
          PigRabbit_Choban:: Stereo Hearts
          edy1989:: Generated a 27 on pg. 285
          princessgree:: First on page 300
          Miss_K16:: First on page 400
          Caption Kiya:: First on page 500
          M i n t - C h a l k l o t:: Generated a 540 on pg. 550
          N a k e d G r a n d m a:: First on page 600
          youknowyouwantit1:: First on page 700

Navigation
Intro // Notable Users // Prizes // Contests // Quest Donations // Art Quest // Links In&Out // Saved // Saved // Saved // Now Open

Fashionable Gekko

10,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100

PRIZE INFORMATION
          Due to the fact that I am horrible at remembering to give away prizes, there are no more set prizes. Prizes are, quite simply, whatever I may choose, whenever I may choose. In the past, I have given away such items as Empress Cotton, The Watchmaker 3rd Gen., Stereo Hearts, and other miscellaneous prizes. Prize values will typically be between 10,000 and 500,000 gold. The only way to win these prizes is to stick around and talk! There are plenty of regulars around that would love to talk with you, and we're all very welcoming here. Please don't hesitate to talk and come back soon!

If you're not interested in sticking around here but really want that Kiki, I suggest you go here. He's giving away 20 Kiki's. Good luck. smile

AUGUST ONLY
          User Image KiKi Kitty Plushie
          User Image CoCo Kitty Plushie
          User Image BuBu Kitty Plushie
          User Image RuRu Kitty Plushie
          User Image KiKi Kitty Mascot Suit
          User Image CoCo Kitty Mascot Suit

And the winners are...!

Kiki Kitty Mascot Suit goes to... Youkoonna!
          Coco Kitty Mascot Suit goes to... ChyakuNorisuLove!
          Ruru Kitty Plushie goes to... Psionu!
          Bubu Kitty Plushie goes to... Sick Salacious X!
          Coco Kitty Plushie goes to... MageQueenHoshi!
          The Grand Prize Winner of the Kiki Kitty Plushie is... ~Lady Sombre Reve~!

Let me explain how this worked: I picked the winners of the Mascot Suits by hand, and the other four winners were placed on a list and picked with a random name generator. It was all fair and good! Congratulations to the winners, and I will also be sending a

User Image Thank You Gift to the very generous Lady Michelle Winters that made this whole August giveaway, and many others, possible. 3nodding

Winners, your prizes will be sent out on September 1st. Quote me and let me know you saw this!

Navigation

kateandthesunrays rolled 20 100-sided dice: 58, 87, 52, 70, 21, 9, 17, 30, 11, 75, 75, 27, 97, 23, 81, 53, 27, 79, 3, 48 Total: 943 (20-2000)

Fashionable Gekko

10,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100

REGULAR CONTESTS
          Post Prizes
          Number your posts. When you make it to 1000 posts, you get 1000 gold. That means you're going to have to come around and talk to people, too!

Page Contests

First on page...
          100, 200, 300, 400, 500, etc.. 10,000g
          1000, 5000, 10000.................10,000g
          25000, 50000, 75000..............25,000g
          Every 100,000th page.............50,000g

Dice Contest
          Die Size: 100 sided
          # of Dice: 20
          If you roll the number shown above (943) and you will get 10,000g!

Random Number Contest
          Generate a random number between 1-1500. If you get the number 27, 527, 540, 927, 1028, 1250 or 1450 then you get 10,000g!

Cheer Someone Up
          If someone on the thread is upset, and I CATCH you cheer them up, then you'll get 2,000g. This contest is purely because good deeds ought to be rewarded!

LIMITED CONTESTS
          None yet.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION
          To receive a prize, message bluelikeyoureyes with the contest name and page # in which you won, and I'll check. If you check out, I'll send the trade with the current prize amount. Contests may be added/removed throughout the summer and depending on funds. Prize values are subject change.

Navigation

Fashionable Gekko

10,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100

The rules are VITAL to getting a donation. If you choose not to read them, you're not likely to get a donation. Most donations will be between 5,000 and 50,000 gold, depending on funds, but I reserve the right to donate as much or as little as I want. If you complain, I'll cancel the trade.

RULES FOR QUEST DONATIONS
          ‣ In order to get a donation, you have to quote bluelikeyoureyes and use the word "mango" in your post. This is only required of those not intending to stay very long. If you intend to come back, you'll likely receive a donation with or without this quote.
          ‣ In order to receive a donation, your quest must be visibly placed somewhere I can see it. You can link me to your quest thread or profile if it's visible there, but I have to know what I'm donating to and see that you're putting in effort before I will donate.
          ‣ Do NOT quote me begging for donations.
          ‣ The only thing that can increase your chance of getting a donation is talking in the thread.
          ‣ You MUST talk to someone other than me. Kissing up to the owner doesn't work on me.
          ‣ It's not likely you'll get a big donation on your first day here. The longer you stay here, the bigger it gets.
          ‣ Rules will change as I see fit.

RECIPIENTS
          PigRabbit_Choban:: Digital Rainbow
          Anthony6787678:: Fire Flower
          anna_h222 :: 45,000gg
          Miss_K16:: Gift of the Goddess
          StrayKit:: 30,000gg
          edy1989:: 15,000gg
          Being Creative and Sh_t:: 15,000gg
          Sick Salacious X:: The Librarian
          Psychotic Blasphemy:: 100,000g
          Cheyriddle3:: 100,000g
          Shadows of Solitude:: 340,000g
          Sannairra:: 25,000g ----last count stopped here----

Total donation value (as of 7/20) appr. 1,300,000g.

AUTOMATIC DONATIONS
          For the CB wanderers who are just looking for a quick donation, here's a few ways to get it.

Join our affiliate guild, Charity Guild of the Celestial Bodies, and I will donate you 1,000 gold.

Be a new member
          to [Awesomolocity+iheartshrooms]'s 10,000,000 Pages thread and I'll donate 10,000 gold to your quest. Talk to Gate and all his regulars! They're all very friendly, very generous, and you'll always be welcome.

Navigation

Fashionable Gekko

10,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100

I'm on a quest for avatar art and couple's art. If you're interested, PM me with some samples and we'll talk about pricing. If I don't agree on a price and you send me art anyway, I'll accept it as a freebie. However, all freebie art is tipped typically between 15k and 50k. I won't just leave you hanging, I promise.

Artists have FULL freedom in these. I don't care if it's digital, hand drawn, colored, sketched, line art, full body, head shot, it's up to you. Feel free to remove any of the items from the avatars as you see fit.

SINGLE AVATAR
          Update Later

COUPLES ART
          Just choose either of the couples below. Draw them in whatever pose you want, with the exception of overly sexy poses.

Couple One
          User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
          Couple Two
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

RECEIVED ART
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
          For art credits, check the gallery.

Navigation

Fashionable Gekko

10,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100

LINKS OUT
          User Image User Image

LINKS IN
          Buttons

User Image
          Button made by p3blossom
          [url=www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/t.80054893][img]http://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab112/ePinayCutieOnSite/ePinaysGifs/BluesGiveaway3.gif[/img][/url]

For more options
          User Image
          Button made by p3blossom
          [url=www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/t.80054893][img]http://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab112/ePinayCutieOnSite/ePinaysGifs/BluesGiveaway.gif[/img][/url]

User Image
          Button made by p3blossom
          [url=www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/t.80054893][img]http://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab112/ePinayCutieOnSite/ePinaysGifs/BluesGiveaway-1.gif[/img][/url]

Banners

Banner made by Lady Eruien Galadel
          [url=http://tinyurl.com/crol4jm] [img]http://tinyurl.com/d45spe8[/img] [/url]

For more options
          User Image
          Banner made by Psychotic Blasphemy
          [url=www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/t.80054893][img]http://i834.photobucket.com/albums/zz261/Little_Miss_Imperfect/bluesgiveawaycopy.png[/img][/url]

Banner made by Lady Michelle Winters
          [URL=http://tinyurl.com/cl77smx][IMG]http://tinyurl.com/bv2h7aj[/IMG][/URL]

Navigation

Fashionable Gekko

10,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100

SAVED - - *

Navigation

Fashionable Gekko

10,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100

SAVED - - *

Navigation

Fashionable Gekko

10,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100

SAVED - - *

Navigation

Fashionable Gekko

10,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100

N O W - O P E N - - *

Navigation

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff