• Somebody Likes You 100
i love bvb they are my most fav band of all time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 <3 <3 <3 ^-^

Generous Friend

9,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
XxEm0PandasxX
do u know what ? im done. u hate scene/emo/goth because ur jealous of their clothes, their hair, and makeup. but im not one of them JUST BECAUSE I LISTEN TO BLACK VEIL BRIDES AND BLOOD ON THE DANCEFLOOR DOESNT MEAN IM EMO OR SCENE SO ALL IM SAYING IS Shut The Fawk Up and at least listen to them and give ur opinion. Cuz i have tons of friends who love them. So all im saying is STOP. CUZ PRETTY MUCH U HATERS SAYING SHIIT U CANT BE SAYING IS CYBER BULLING AND I WILL REPORT IT !
Thank u and have a nice day !

i so 100 % agree with you n i hate cyber bullying me and my sister made a video abut it and are putting it on youtube ^-^

Tipsy Prophet

Black Veil Brides suck and Blood on the dance floor isn't even metal.
Which i actually think a few songs by botdf are okay, most of them aren't.

Tipsy Prophet

And also if you're not emo why is your name emo panda?

Hygienic Humorist

cece butterfly
XxEm0PandasxX
do u know what ? im done. u hate scene/emo/goth because ur jealous of their clothes, their hair, and makeup. but im not one of them JUST BECAUSE I LISTEN TO BLACK VEIL BRIDES AND BLOOD ON THE DANCEFLOOR DOESNT MEAN IM EMO OR SCENE SO ALL IM SAYING IS Shut The Fawk Up and at least listen to them and give ur opinion. Cuz i have tons of friends who love them. So all im saying is STOP. CUZ PRETTY MUCH U HATERS SAYING SHIIT U CANT BE SAYING IS CYBER BULLING AND I WILL REPORT IT !

i so 100 % agree with you n i hate cyber bullying me and my sister made a video abut it and are putting it on youtube ^-^

wahmbulance Call the Cyberpolice wahmbulance

Generous Friend

9,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Luna Thoth
cece butterfly
XxEm0PandasxX

wahmbulance Call the Cyberpolice wahmbulance

lol i get it xD cyber police (do they realy have that :O XD jk)

Tipsy Tipper

cece butterfly
XxEm0PandasxX

Hitler was bullied into suicide because of your grandparents and the Russians.

True fact.

Feel bad for Hitler.

Feel bad for him.
I LOVE BVB AND BOTDF!!! Blood on the dance floor is my all time favorite band<3 I love Dahvie and I always stick up for him cuz he's my cousins favorite but Jayy will always be my hunny<33333

Magical Ladykiller

This thread made me lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas