Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Lunatic

The fans of those scenefaggots are the main reason that this society is a filthy,flawed shithole.

Tipsy Tipper

Arsenic Soup
The fans of those scenefaggots are a sliver of* the main reason why this society is full of self-important pussies.

Fixed.

Anxious Lunatic

DiabolusNaggers
Arsenic Soup
The fans of those scenefaggots are a sliver of* the main reason why this society is full of self-important pussies.

Fixed.

Thanks.
I forgot that part. razz

Clean Member

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
do u know what ? im done. u hate scene/emo/goth because ur jealous of their clothes, their hair, and makeup. but im not one of them JUST BECAUSE I LISTEN TO BLACK VEIL BRIDES AND BLOOD ON THE DANCEFLOOR DOESNT MEAN IM EMO OR SCENE SO ALL IM SAYING IS Shut The Fawk Up and at least listen to them and give ur opinion. Cuz i have tons of friends who love them. So all im saying is STOP. CUZ PRETTY MUCH U HATERS SAYING SHIIT U CANT BE SAYING IS CYBER BULLING AND I WILL REPORT IT !
Thank u and have a nice day !

Generous Informer

XxEm0PandasxX
do u know what ? im done. u hate scene/emo/goth because ur jealous of their clothes, their hair, and makeup. but im not one of them JUST BECAUSE I LISTEN TO BLACK VEIL BRIDES AND BLOOD ON THE DANCEFLOOR DOESNT MEAN IM EMO OR SCENE SO ALL IM SAYING IS Shut The Fawk Up and at least listen to them and give ur opinion. Cuz i have tons of friends who love them. So all im saying is STOP. CUZ PRETTY MUCH U HATERS SAYING SHIIT U CANT BE SAYING IS CYBER BULLING AND I WILL REPORT IT !

This grammar is atrocious, here let me fix this up for you.

XxEm0PandasxX
I'm mad.

Fashionable Cat

i'm not sure you realize that everyone knows how they sound and are just taking shots at them because they look/act stupid in addition to sounding stupid

i think everyone who posts here at least likes either emo or goth music, and a lot of us like both

what you do with this information is your choice and you will probably choose poorly

Chatty Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Wrong Place. Not Metal. Doesn't belong here, already had it's own official thread.

Hygienic Humorist

XxEm0PandasxX

This has nothing to do with goth.
Cloths that scene/emo people were are horrible.
We have listened to them. We think they suck, and are horrible.
It doesn't matter that you have tons of friends who love them. We still don't care.
This isn't cyber bullying we are not picking on you, we are stating an opinion about a band, and a whole group of people.
Cyber Bullying isn't illegal, the only thing that will happen to any one is their account will get banned.
Telling some one they cannot say some thing is infringing on their first amendment rights (in the US any ways) just so you know.
Stop getting upset because people are basically saying: A lot of people are dumb, and these bands suck. If that in some way includes you, it is because you believe that you are a part of that which is probably worse than what people are saying.
Grow a back bone.

Wheezing Smoker

6,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
BVB are the best! The Legacy is my favorite heart
Queerest thread ever. How is this even in a metal forum?

Friendly Smoker

The fact that you consider them "metal" is atrocious. Listen to some real metal, like Slayer, Children of Bodom, or Megadeath.

Hygienic Humorist

megustayourface
Queerest thread ever. How is this even in a metal forum?

Because some one posted it here and the mods are slow.

Distinct Genius

1,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
gaia_nitemareleft I Love Black Veil Brides And Blood On The Dance Floor They Are So Fricking Epic! I Have Two BVB Shirts And Two BOTDF Shirts gaia_nitemareright

Versatile Explorer

Luna Thoth
XxEm0PandasxX

This has nothing to do with goth.
Cloths that scene/emo people were are horrible.
We have listened to them. We think they suck, and are horrible.
It doesn't matter that you have tons of friends who love them. We still don't care.
This isn't cyber bullying we are not picking on you, we are stating an opinion about a band, and a whole group of people.
Cyber Bullying isn't illegal, the only thing that will happen to any one is their account will get banned.
Telling some one they cannot say some thing is infringing on their first amendment rights (in the US any ways) just so you know.
Stop getting upset because people are basically saying: A lot of people are dumb, and these bands suck. If that in some way includes you, it is because you believe that you are a part of that which is probably worse than what people are saying.
Grow a back bone.

notice how they try to tie in goth and emo with scenes. I was gonna laugh about that but I'm just mad about it now... ******** them.

Fatcat

'dis s**t's not metal. emotion_puke

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas