Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clean Member

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
heart heart heart heart i love bvb and botdf. ^_^ fans or people who like/love them only. xd 3nodding 4laugh talk2hand

Dedicated Hunter

they are okay psyche
XxEm0PandasxX
heart heart heart heart i love bvb and botdf. ^_^ fans or people who like/love them only. xd 3nodding 4laugh talk2hand

It doesn't work that way. We get to share our opinions because discussion works that way.
We can also share facts.
Such as the fact neither of these bands are metal.

Dapper Dabbler

Not the biggest fan of metalcore, I like old-fashioned rock and death/power/folk metal. But they're okay.

Tipsy Tipper

Equilibrium7
Not the biggest fan of metalcore, I like old-fashioned rock and death/power/folk metal. But they're okay.

Don't worry, BVB is just hard rock and BOTDF is just the worst excuse for electronica, 10 leagues below Skrillex, who is also the worst.

Dapper Dabbler

DiabolusNaggers
Equilibrium7

Don't worry, BVB is just hard rock and BOTDF is just the worst excuse for electronica, 10 leagues below Skrillex, who is also the worst.

Yeah, I don't consider them metal, they're just one of these new supposedly '' rock '' bands. They're nothing great, but can be fun to listen to.

Tipsy Tipper

Equilibrium7
DiabolusNaggers
Equilibrium7

Yeah, I don't consider them metal, they're just one of these new supposedly '' rock '' bands. They're nothing great, but can be fun to listen to.

Sure, but you also listen to metal about beer and sailing.

You can't get much more fun than that.

Dapper Dabbler

DiabolusNaggers
Equilibrium7
DiabolusNaggers
Equilibrium7

Sure, but you also listen to metal about beer and sailing.

You can't get much more fun than that.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QajDhHHQKxg[/youtube

Yeah I agree, BVB and its likes don't compare to bands like Alestorm or Korpiklaani, or Equilibrium... Real metal bands. By the way I didn't know about Urfaust, I like that song.
BVB are so original xd 3nodding

Dapper Noob

guys remember that deathcore song with the crab style thing

and then the deathcore stops and it turns into a dance party

when my best friend and i first saw that video we almost died laughing when they started dancing to the house part. i don't think that band realize just how hilarious that was.

Dangerous Seeker

DiabolusNaggers
Equilibrium7

Blood On The Dance Floor isn't music, it's Crunkcore; a.k.a. MusicSceneKidzMakeBecauseTheyCan'tFindMusicThatFitsThem.

Yea, I have no idea where I was going with that neutral

P.S.
Please save the Metal forum.

Dangerous Seeker

Fatcat

Blood on the Dance Floor isn't even metal. lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers